There is something I find very interesting about the Kennedy assassination

There is something I find very interesting about the Kennedy assassination.

Most people believe there was a conspiracy behind it but the interesting part is that people have such diffrent views about who they believe was really behind it. There is no general majority census as to WHO was behind it, but there does seem to be a majority census that there was a cover up.

Who didn't want Kennedy dead?

So who does Veeky Forums believe was behind his death?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JFK_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most people believe there's a conspiracy simply because it's a meme at this point, not because they actually know anything about the events.

Fun fact: The KGB was heavily involved in promoting conspiracy theories about Kennedy's death.

kek

But every time I see that picture, and know that his blood is on his widow as she tries to keep her shit together, I feel sorry for her.

>bankers
>mafia
>CIA
>or it was just a lone nut

Take your pick

Long video, but bear with it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

The most common conspiracy was that it was the Chicago Mob who assassinated him. JFK's dad had mob connections and convinced them to "encourage" votes for JFK.

Their help was crucial with securing Illinois votes, he won Illinois with a razor thin margin - 9,000 votes out of 4.75 million cast. Also Kennedy received 112,827 (0.17%) more votes than Nixon nationwide - the Mob obviously expected a large reward from the Kennedy's. But instead, JFK gave the attorney general job to his brother Robert who launched a crusade against the Mob and organised crime in general.

The theory goes that the assassination was revenge for that betrayal.

>Jaqueline Kennedy catches husband's brain with grace, aplomb
fuck sake, I feel bad for laughing

Yeah, to stuff it back into his head and make him all better.

True pathos.

Add Sam Giancana fucking Marilyn Monroe about the same time JFK was fucking Marilyn Monroe and you have pretty solid motivation.

conspiracy theories are fun
and also, it's hard to accept that just one angry man can change the course of history like that; it's easier to imagine that it was the banks, or the CIA, or the mob, or 'them' whoever it is

Lee Harvey Oswald was a marine sniper, and was a huge shill for the soviets.
Why does everyone think it was the mafia, or "the jews", or some other retarded explanation when its obvious he was a deranged political extremest looking to strike a blow for the cause, a la Leon Czolgosz?

>Why does everyone think it was the mafia
I think the part where the deranged political extremist gets shot by a bookmaker for the mafia as he is being transferred between jails and claims that he did it out of "patriotism" helps...

Why is it so hard to believe a criminal could be 1. patriotic and 2. feel a responsibility to resort to violence for his ideals?

I dunno lmao

It was Lyndon B. Johnson and the CIA.

Most people believe it was a conspiracy because his assassin was murdered and the murderer of his assassin died in orison shortly after. It's a very reasonable to reach this conclusion.
Most people think different things about who did it because the conspirators did a good job.

You know how every time a muslim shoots up some place and people think there is two shooters but there is only one?

That's why people thought there was someone firing from the grassy knoll when there really wasn't.

Actually there is kind of a admssion from a CIA really important officer who before his death said that all this was planned by the CIA and that he was involved.
And tht there wer a lot of oficial organzations that wanted him dead.
(Sorry for my bad way of speaking english, Im from Argentina)

this

people seem to like to forget Democrats and their penchant for voter fraud

Proofs, my obviously white friend

>Why is it so hard to believe a criminal could be 1. patriotic and 2. idealistic

your average criminal is somewhat lacking in these positive qualities

Good video. Didn't have time to check if all the sources were valid, but at the very least it makes a good case that a mafia corrupted government and a rogue cia would have a million and one reasons to wany him dead, especially with his brother being an attorney general that was on a crusade to break up the mob-govt-cia cabal

Payback for Ngô Đình Diệm and Ngô Đình Nhu,

LBJ made a fortune through his wives' shares in Bell Helicopters, which supplied the US with attack choppers in the Vietnam War, where US interest was waning with Kennedy
A certain Bush was also in Dallas in that day and rapidly gained trust from the higher levels of government and made a career in the CIA

The mix of opinions is a part of the cover-up

Just watch this documentary, it explains everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JFK_(film)