The joy of drawing accurate trendlines

the joy of drawing accurate trendlines

does anyone else appreciate this feel

yup (now buy my coin fagit)

sometimes I feel like these lines are a self fulfilling prophecy

if everyone is trading using them, they they become true

trendlines are fun

any thoughts on this yellow support/resistance line?

then*

that's what TA is

>everyone starts to believe it, and act on it, making it true
>tfw TA in a nut shell

You cannot draw trendlines through price action. Just connect tops and bottoms together

when it comes to crypto market its the same as astrology

yeah well

until the trend is broken im going to keep buying at the bottom line and selling at the top line

That line does cross tops and bottoms. On the 25th it would have caught the short term low before a big spike (that line being drawn from the 2 previous highs a few days earlier.)

At some point any trendline will cross price action. Not sure what you are saying, but not proclaiming myself as any sort of TA expert.

OP do you think this will break out of its channel or continue downwards? I sold all my BTC and have orders set low but FOMO has been kicking in for a while now because it's just been uptrending for the past 6 hours making higher lows and higher highs

i dont know

all i know is i have identified the channel and will continue to monitor

if it breaks and holds above that channel then I would argue the trend is broken and I will buy (on the next big pullback probably, not waiting for it to go to 1700 or whatever like I am now)

Looking at the bigger picture regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general as opposed to some meme-charts 14 year old newbie shitcoin 'traders' posted on Veeky Forums, you honestly thought it was all going to come crashing down?

>everyone believes we're in a bubble
>it becomes true

fuck.

You're right I'm sorry I should have rephrased. For the short term between May 22nd and 23rd that line was accurate, and price action went through it indicating a breakout, but theres no point in extending it further. Now, the line is useless and can't serve as an indicator to anything. The fact that the first big dip bounced off it is pure coincidence.

Also, i'm using bitcoinwisdom it doesnt look fit those lines at all.

I got this chart using cryptowat.ch

BTC/USD, coinbase, 30 min candles

no no not at all, I firmly believe that BTC will be at 3k in just a few weeks or months and 10k in the coming years. I'm asking short term if there will be another dip or if it will break out of its channel

P.S. I also believe it is very important to read the orderbook to get a full understanding of the current situation

i.e. there is literally one guy right now keeping this propped up with that big bid

lets all make eachother rich.

sweet young thai pussy here i come

>thai

im going to romania friend

>sweet young thai pussy here i come

You don't need to be rich for that m8.

Ive been looking at the level 2 a lot as well. There's no one propping up the price of ETH and yet it keeps going up as well. Im waiting for that to crash too.

since the crash, ETH is closely tracking bitcoin's movements

its not coin vs coin anymore, its faith in the whole system we are betting on here

Do you think it will crash further because of that fake big propping up BTC which in turn in what's keeping ETH up? That's crazy how 1 whale can affect price on different coins.

I hope it crashes. I sold way too soon baka

shits 1 for 1. ETh should be making its own plays now, whether thats rising or plummeting.

XRP on the other hand got rekt, but at least it did something different

if it IS just one whale propping things up then I would say that yes it should go down to where its 'supposed' to be

but nobody can predict this shit

maybe that whale's movements are going to signal other whales that its time to run us up again

>thai
>pussy

don't lie to yourself, you're looking for ladyboys you faggot.

no
i want the romanian qts not the gypsy witches

not tryna get cursed you feel me senpai