>There are only like 2 qt's
What the fuck?

spaniards are know homos

That girl was probably raped by Moroccans

youtube.com/watch?v=TwLLdqR5BFE

The falangists had the last laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=ILyQjVpTYSI

that triggered me

>tfw greatgrandpa was a half philippine falangist during the Civil War and I will never experience such particular feel

>tfw I will never fight and maybe die for the sake of rich land owners and priests, see my fascist ideal betrayed, and then at best go back to finish my life in poverty or emigrate to france to find a decent pay for menial work
It's a pretty good feeling.
Besides that, I do not like to give nor recieve orders.

How do you go full nationalist in a country where one region is nothing like the other, culturewise?

>Besides that, I do not like to give nor recieve orders.

Yeah, that's why leftists were btfo.

They could never manage enough structure to successfully take back any lost territory

I'm so proud my great-grandfathers and my grandpa fought agaisnt Franco in Spain.
We lost the war but they didn't destroy the people's will.
I still have a medallion of the PCE (spanish communist party) my great grandpa got during the civil war.

Franco had a cuckold fetish, didn't he?

AHAHAHAHA IS THIS RETARD SERIOUS

>Besides that, I do not like to give nor recieve orders.
That's why the "real communists" that commies talk about are always destroyed within the decade.

why do autistic weirdos like LARPing as right wing or left wing retards from 1930s europe so much?

This was the case in all "countries" before nationalism. the nation is a meme.

just look at the diversity of regional cultures that existed and still exists in some form in France, Italy, Germany, Britain or even Japan

t. normie

Im not a normie, I've only ever had sex with 2 different women

>We lost the war
You had nothing to do with it.

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

>muh strong independent anarchist womyn

I would rather fight with the Carlists.

I've had 9, I still feel like an underachieving normie.

Nationalism is retarded.

You gain nothing from living in a powerful nation versus a weak one. There is no rational reason to die so your government can gain a new province.

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Leftists love nationalism in Latin America, though. They just hate it in Europe and North America because it is not alligned to their political interests anymore.

I made a thread like this about >TFW you will be a Yugoslav partizan and the janny gave me a 1 day ban

Fuck you janny

Radical ideologies actually had a shit-ton of power back then.

Fascists and commies weren't relegated to shitposting on twitter and Veeky Forums.

What did Carlists want? A stronger church and more powerful monarchy?

No they don't.

>What is ideology?
>What is the feeling of community

All moonshine. Even if your great-grandfather's cause was just, associating yourself to it is as ludicrous as 15-year-old Catholics who try to claim some connection to Crusaders.

I agree with you that I had nothing to do with it and associating myself with a 75 years old struggle is stupid but using "we" when talking about a side of the war isn't quite the same thing.