Good books on Indo-Pak history and how they came about?

Good books on Indo-Pak history and how they came about?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/AlexanderIndiaMap.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good place to start

>pic related

>Starting with operation gibraltar

What the fuck?

This is like starting star wars with return of the jedi.

This was Operation Chengiz Khan (1971).

Operation GibrFAILter was in 1965

Just nitpicking

True.

That being said if you want to learn about the relationship between india and pakistan maybe start with the partitions of 1947 instead of the wars that it caused.

tbqh i was just memeing. But in a sense the defeat of 197 did leave a irreversible scar in the minds of the paksitanis because it btfo the """""islamic unity""""" meme which was the bedrock of their national identity. Ever since that war has defined the way pakistanis dealt with india. So it is indeed a cornerstone if one wants to learn about paki-indian history

> Ever since that war has defined the way pakistanis dealt with india

Islamic Supremacy has always defined Pakistan's outlook towards India.

In 1947, everything was returned back into Princely States. With India being vastly more divided than Pakistan. The Pakis saw this as an opportunity to invade and create a neo-Mughal empire. So they attacked in 1948, then 1965. They felt if they could connect East and West Pakistan through a land route, they would be able to slowly take the entire subcontinent. After 1971 broke their Islamic empire hopes, they reverted away from India and started aligning and pretending to be Arabs rather than Indians. They gave up the neo-Mughal dream and ended up as wannabe pretend-Arabs.

If history is anything to go by, Pakistan will probably be absorbed into India eventually. If they stick to their Islam-first identity, they will remain backwards and underdeveloped, too weak to fight off India. If they abandon Islam for secularism and Western ideals, then they risk losing their reason for existence in the first place.

>With TFA
Fixed

The newspaper

I just want to read some books lads.

Evidence for this empire ideal you speak of?

Also, what they need to maintain is a secular approach as intented initially during the partition. Yes. But like you said, that would mean losing the Islamic identity and the Islamists would naturally oppose that. There needs to be a modern retelling of Islamic nation-building and at a very sustainable rate of growth.

Separating the state from the religion is the first step.

>Pakistan underdeveloped compared to India
Hahaha- oh wait you were serious? I guess this is what happens when /pol/ does your thinking for you. Pakistan ain't nothing amazing compared to a 1st world country but compared to India it is fucking heaven.

Freedom at Midnight.
Read this one bub.
Some Britishers wrote this so it is unbiased.
Kills all the extremist arguments from both the sides.
Explains some unknown facts about Hindu extremism.

the original movement of pakistan was never about being a "land for the muslims of india". this was a lie created that anglo-saxon agent muhammad ali jinnah. he started the whole two-nation theory bullshit.

the original founders of pakistan movement wanted a land for the people living in todays pakistan and also including afghanistan. it also included the indian parts of punjab and kashmir as well. it is all in the name pakistan itself. the name is actually an acronym and a name.

it is Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sind, baluchisTAN (yes i know, but that is how they put it). also remember that when the name of pakistan was first created it afghan govt. in kabul was still under british control.

the original idea of pakistan completely denied this anglo-saxon created identity called indian. this was a big NO NO for the grand anglo plans. so a new was con had to be initiated.

the anglo maha banya had no balls or army to force his will upon the people. so another con had to be found. the banya races always try to define the parameters within which arguments and actions take place on all sides. this was no matter what the outcome of the arguments and actions, everyone actually moves closer to anglo objectives. this is the way the maha banya anglo saxon deals with things in their own lands as well. compare the liberal/conservative, democrat/republican boundries created by americans in their land as an example.

since the anglo could not get the indiginous people of pakistan to accept his pet project called "indian identity", he decided to use muslims from hindustan as his proxies. these muslims acted as trojan horses, moving within the muslims populations of punjab. if a punjabi would critize them for being inferior race and saying words of anglo mind, they would start accusingthe punjabi of not being a good muslims. (cont)

at the same time, the anglo was sending all kinds of muslims proxies from hindustan to goto the punjabi framers of pakistan movement and beseech them to not leave the muslims ummah hanging to die at the hands of the non-muslim majority of india. long story short in comes mohammad ali jinnah, an anglo saxon agent. he redifines the pakistan movement as "land for all muslims of india". the most absurd thing is that now people are taught in brainwashing propaganda institutions, called schools, that the foundation of pakistan was the two-nation theory. reality is that the two nation theory was started by jinnah but jinnah was not there when the pakistan movement started. then how could the foundation of pakistan be two-nation theory. this is where it gets intresting.

the two-nation theory states that there is this people called indian people and they are all the same people but the only difference between them is the some are muslims and other are hindu. thus the redefined the people living in pakistan as indian race/culture/peopel/civilization , while pretending to be freeing them from indian identity. strange isnt it. this also cemented the idea of a hindu religion in the minds of the people.

pakistan movement started because people did not want to be associated with "indian" people. it was hijacked and perverted by the anglo agent jinnah and Co. from hindustan into precisely while pretending to give freedom. the anglo figured since he cant keep his pet project "india" like he wants because of pesky pakistan movement, he will redefine the movement so that it remains within the parameters acceptable to the anglo.

imagine if pakistan had been formed accordng to the original intent of the people indigenous to the land. it was deny the idea of an indian identity and hindu religion. it would cause india to shatter into a thousand pieces, like it was before the anglo drew some lines on a map and wrote some words of some paper.

As a Pakistani, this.

the only thing divided in 1947 was punjab. the people had the same culture, language, history, tribes and specially the same spirit. there was no united indian people to divide. all of history is myth written by the race of great liars.

the nation state is like and idol with a thousand faces and each face a thousand mouths and each mouth a thousand tounges and each tounges a thousand lies. it is not surprising that such an entity was born in the belly of the great lying parasite species.

Wait are *you* serious ?

Pakistan was better than india till 1965 when it was propped up through CEATO, SENTO and all that jazz and Islamic extremism had still not seeped in.

But once the productive parts of east pakistan was made Bangladesh and with the creeping islamic extremism after the soviet jhad , it is indeed worse than India.

No use crying. Take that butthurt and try improving your shithole that was on the failed countries list for almost a decade.

to be living in a failed state is a badge of honor. it implies we are not slave races that bow before masters. also, the average pakistani even today eats better than the average indian. if indians were better off, why would they comsume less food. if pakistanis were worse off , why would they spend the extra money on food?

numbers like GDP are nothing but bull shit. what matters is how much people spend on essentials of life, like food.

>the original founders of pakistan movement wanted a land for the people living in todays pakistan and also including afghanistan. it also included the indian parts of punjab and kashmir as well.

Yeah that was why it was spearheaded by a muhajir jinnah and main intellectual core comprised of uttarpradeshi muslims and the mass movement in modern day bangladesh. That was why the Direct action day happened in Kolkata by Bengali muslims. All because these people wanted the pakjabis to have their own country.

Fucking kek. Exhibit A of pakistani """"education"""" people.

Next chapter would be how 1 meat eating mussalman would stomp out 10 dal eating coward darkie in war and how they never wanted the shortie east pakistani manlets in their country.

>imagine if pakistan had been formed accordng to the original intent of the people indigenous to the land.

you can only imagine. Because that wasnt the original intent. That is just the butthurt revisionist fantasy of the pakjabis who got curbstomped by the east pakistanis shattering the """"islamic unity""""" meme

to be living in a failed state is a badge of honor...to be living in a failed state is a badge of honor....

spoken like a true paki who doesnt have a argument and whose country is a failed shithole ranked along with the likes of yemen, somalia, syria etc.

> it implies we are not slave races that bow before masters

The chinks who own your country would like to have a word with your "definitely-not-a-slave-race" bumfucks.

>Yeah that was why it was spearheaded by a muhajir jinnah and main intellectual core comprised of uttarpradeshi muslims and the mass movement in modern day bangladesh. That was why the Direct action day happened in Kolkata by Bengali muslims. All because these people wanted the pakjabis to have their own country.

bhenchod banya, none of those things had anything to do with the creation of pakistan movement. read my whole two posts completely before spastically replying. i already clarified that jinnah was an agent of the anglo. he HIJACKED the movement and PERVERTED it.

tell me something banya, if what you say is true then why does the expansion of the acronym PAKISTAN not contain the word bengladesh or muslims of india in it?

those hindustani banya musalman spearheaded nothing haram zaday. they were hijackers and collaboratotrs working with the anglo saxon. they tried to use the trusting and generous nature of the punjabi to blackmail them into abandoning this movement. when this did not work they hijacked the movement outright.

in any case, they were working within anglo saxon framework. they did not fight for anything against anglo saxon. all those who participated in anglo games called democracy-democracy, parliament-parliament, law-law had nothing to do with fighting the anglo saxon. these institutions were anglo saxon and by participating in them they gave powere to the anglo. the anglo had no power of his own without these people in the land the pakistan.

next time you respong to my post, you best read and digest it thoroughly. and do tell me why the acronym of PAKISTAN does not contain any part of modern india of bangladesh or say any thing about "muslims of india".

you banya cattle have served as nourishment for every invader to come to your lands. this invader once nourished, after feeding upon willing cattle, turns around and attacks the land of indus river, over and over again.this is a pattern repeating itself for THOUSANDS of years

slave race scum, the pattern of history has taken its last breath this time. this is not the first time you have given nourishment to invaders so they can attack punjab, but we will make sure that it is the last time. when the enemy finds strength in the forest, burn down the forest. if the enemy rides on a horse kill the horse. if the enemy's armies feed of sheep then kill the sheep. the only solution to the hindustani problem is mass extermination and depopulation of the gangetic plain.

>Creeping Islamic extremism
Do you know why the jihadists resort to violence? Not because they want to. Because they have to, because they are so weak. You could look at any western country that suffers jihadi attacks and come to the same conclusion.

Pakistan's infrastructure is far far ahead of India's. Keep pooing on beaches though, Pajeet Pissdrinkerraj.

pakistan is the bastard progeny of the anglo-saxon race and fighting against it is just and the most noble act. those who use the banner of islam and jihad are only gathering around and common identity, they really do not care much about such things. they neither study nor care to study the quran and hadith. the main reason they are being forced to take this path is also slavery of the bank and the power of the nation state.

even the original framers of pakistan like ch. rahmat ali and SIR iqbal etc were nothing but collaborators with the anglo saxon. if such people had not existed the anglo would have no power over us.

i know what democracy is because i know how it was baked in my land. if a man tells me that he has made a choclate cake and i know that it is really shit, because i saw him make it, then i tell him that it is shit. without the anglo allying with feudal lords, there would be no democracy in the land of indus river. and feudals are not known for wanting egalitarianism or liberty for others. the anglo even tried to make many noble races become more hierarchical. is this the behavior of some one who wants to create equality and freedom for people, that he finds a people living without master/govt. and wants then to have a master. the anglo literally tried to make certain rajput tribes monarchical with dictatorial leaders. the anglo actually succeeded in this endevour with some baloch tribes. that is why we still are having problems with these baloch sardars that rules as tyrants over their own clans. the anglo tried to do this all over the land of indus river. it just goes to show the ingredients needed to create western civilization. this is the truth they deny.

I am not fooled by the anglo-saxon lies. i know what morality and values underpin his culture and civilization, for i have seen how he has tried to construct them in my land.

One bad thing about not having flags on Veeky Forums is that Pakis are allowed to fester here.

one bad thing about living next to the gangetic plain is the products of beastiality that think they are the same as us. they always provide themselves as cattle to be fed upon by whoever has the balls to do so. this master then keeps attacking the noble races while simultaneously thinking that he is the same as them. only a mass depopulation of the gangetic plains can fix that.

baboon, either answer the questions or know your place.

Oh no, how terrible, on a site with literally millions of Europeans and a few thousand pooinloos, a handful of Pakis totally spoiled the experience for you.

This is honestly the first time I've seen a butthurt Paki get autistically screeching on Veeky Forums

anything to do with the great game, alexander the great, or deus voc senpai

this.

>be the bastard progeny of centuries of rape by arabs,turks,mongols,greeks,persians and nameless others

>be curbstomped in wars with the """"baniyas""""

>unironically calls himself God of War

you know you should stop the discussion if this happens. Just a normal deluded paki behing himself

bhenchod, none of those people ruled over us. just because some army passes through 10 miles from my village does not mean that it has ruled over us or that it has conquered us. hara kay pillay, the fact that you use anglo-saxon logic of defining people as land is proof enough of your slavish nature. when the next conqueror takes over your people and gives you a new logic you products of rape and beastiality, will start using that logic as if the previous logic never existed. no arab or mongol or greek army ever ruled over us. as for the turk(pashtuns) and the mughal/mongols they made home in delhi and the gangetic plains for almost 800 years and used the people as nourishment to launch massive attacks into punjab. the mughals attacked punjab more than they attacked any other part of south asia. and they did so with their largest armies as well. this is not what is called being ruled. what happened to hindustan is what you called being ruled by armies and raped and enslaved by them.

monkey the armies that passed through punjab always met tough resistance. if they had not they wuld have made punajb their base not the gangetic plain. punjab is prime real estate filled with riveres and rich agricultural land. no invader would willingly give it up or go rule over a land with less resources. an army passing a mile outside my village has not conquered me as much as a rapist passing through your street to commit rape has not raped you.

the difference between the slave races and us is that we gave tough resistance to every invader casuing him to follow the path of least resistance and take over the land of cattle, filled with products of rape and beastiality. even when some invader was able to rule over parts of punjab for a short while, we gave him tough resistance outside the city walls and that is why they were alwyas thrown out. why would the mughals give up punajb willingly. why would they keep attacking punjab over and over if they did not want it.

OP here.

Thanks senpai. Got what I wanted.

I really hope I find something about the Great Game in my library. I'll give it a look. Cheers! Also, There were 5 Alexandria cities in this region. Kanadahar is probably the only one that properly flourished.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/AlexanderIndiaMap.jpg

>to be living in a failed state is a badge of honor
Lad. No. Yay koi fukhur ki baat nhi hai. Choose your words carefully before making a proper argument. The government failed to provide for the population. It happened. Learn from the experience instead of complaining about it.

>numbers like GDP are nothing but bull shit. what matters is how much people spend on essentials of life, like food

In Pakistan's case, as there a wholly separate economy running within the nation, it really is hard to include all the numbers. But calling a countries GDP 'bullshit' is quite frankly, absurd. People often make their own food in their farms and so forth. Thus the numbers may not be an accurate representation. Again, you're not wrong, just a very bad phrasing of the argument.

You seriously need to learn patience jaani. Also, your Punjabi heritage doesn't make you superior. It just makes you part of the crowd. Sure, Punjab has had it's history and in it's time was a formidable region, but you're glorification of its past makes you sound weaker now.

Punjabi or not, you're part of Pakistan. If you want someone to listen to your rants, write a book. You've already written half of it :^)

And frankly, I agree with and But I'm sure you're a decent guy. And hey, we can't change the past. Only look to the future. So do you have any book recommendations yourself? :)

banya, you appear as if hindustani from karachi.

>Lad. No. Yay koi fukhur ki baat nhi hai. Choose your words carefully before making a proper argument. The government failed to provide for the population. It happened. Learn from the experience instead of complaining about it.

the fact that you would say that after all i have said only proves that slave races are genetically incapable of understanding. you speak to me as if i believe in such a thing as a legitimate govt. or that i believe it is the govt. job to provide for people. even after all i have said about the nation state and idea of legitimate government.

the assumptions behind what you have said above say more about your mind than i bother to write in this post. the nation state will die, this western slavery you call government will be torn apart and those who collaborated with the wesern races will be punished for what they have done. and your kind that was moved to karachi by the anglo saxon, to be used as his proxies, will either drown in the arabian sea or die in a nuclear fire. and when we are done with those in karachi, we will come for the ones in hindustan.

the fact that you claim 'the govt. failed to provide", implying as if it was the governemt's intent or what they were created to do, is nauseating. infact it is almost enraging. the job os the government to to enslave and deprive the people of what they have and to make sure they cannot help themselves. the job of the state is to protect maintain and expand the bank that enslaves humanity with its chains made of paper.

>but you're glorification of its past makes you sound weaker now.

this is a history board and i am establishing a pattern of history to point towards. it is all about races.

>Punjabi or not, you're part of Pakistan

no monkey can draw a line on a map and tell me what my identity is. the one who claims that right is my enemy. pakistan will die and so will india. i promise

What is your ideal view on the future of the place you live in?

the very question itself is wrong and comes from a slavish european understanding of reality. all is morality. when people are enslaved, if they fight back they are free, if not then they are slaves forever. there is no future ideal view of anything. to even think such a thing is to become european. it is a prospect i cannot bear for even a second. people live how they live and do what they do according to their own morality. all is morality. all is morality. all is morality.

>the fact that you would say that after all i have said only proves that slave races are genetically incapable of understanding.
Alright.

>you speak to me as if i believe in such a thing as a legitimate govt.
Well you didn't exactly make it clear.

>or that i believe it is the govt. job to provide for people. even after all i have said about the nation state and idea of legitimate government.

... So.. you'll provide for the people? Make roads for them, fund the schools, make tax adjustments on exports etc.?

>the nation state will die, this western slavery you call government will be torn apart and those who collaborated with the wesern races will be punished for what they have done. and your kind that was moved to karachi by the anglo saxon, to be used as his proxies, will either drown in the arabian sea or die in a nuclear fire. and when we are done with those in karachi, we will come for the ones in hindustan.

So, you're assuming 'me and my kind' were moved there. And then you're saying you'll wipe us out. The fuck? Kisi pathan ne cigarette k under churs to nhi daldi tere?

>infact it is almost enraging. the job os the government to to enslave and deprive the people of what they have and to make sure they cannot help themselves. the job of the state is to protect maintain and expand the bank that enslaves humanity with its chains made of paper.

You really need to get off YouTube man. The state functions in various ways. You're addictive consumption of a one-sided view of the state fuels your hatred. I am not angry at you as a Pakistani. But rather I am disheartened at your non-critical and derogatory approach. You really have a knack of writing but wasting your life on this forum won't do you any good :/

>pakistan will die and so will india. i promise
Kusm kha :^)

>... So.. you'll provide for the people? Make roads for them, fund the schools, make tax adjustments on exports etc.?

instead, I pose a rhetorical question to you. how do you think the people in the land of indus river lived before the creation of the state. you probably think we had some maharaja or somthing above us.

also the example of sialkot. the town made its own roads and even tried to make the first private international airport in pakistan. but it was all quashed by the government.

in any case, these things you point out are irrelevant. the fact that you even ask about taxes and export is ridiculous. once again you do not understand the implications of what i say. the concept of export and import works within the paradigm of the nation sate. and taxes are a sign that you have been enslaved.

i see that you can not understand the complete implications of what i say. this is because you have a slave mind. there is no use talking anymore, when this thread is not about these matters.

btw the schools are nothing but propagandizing institutions that take little children from their homes, through the coersion of the bank, and brainwash them for 10 to 12 years with a series a lies called history, morality, philosophy, identity. this is true for all schools everywhere. yes even the ones in the west. infact this is specially true for the ones in the last.

the nation state is like an idol with thousand faces and each face has a thousand mouths and each mouth has a thousand tongues and each tongue has a thousand lies. a different lie for everyone that is how a nation state is formed.

>Also, what they need to maintain is a secular approach as intented initially during the partition

Jinnah ate Pork and drank Wine. Today that is illegal in Pakistan and would likely get you killed.

>Separating the state from the religion is the first step

It is far too late for that. There was a point of no return and they have long-since crossed it.

Just read some of these posts, the level of delusion of a Pakistan is unmatched. They are actually trying to argue that being a backwards muslim shithole is proof of their superiority to anglos/hindus/jews/etc.. There is no hope for them.

We are talking about Islamabad, not londonabad Musharraf.

Get off of the internet.

>none of those people ruled over us.
>literally the only time punjab was an independent power it was ruled by a sikh elite, backed by Rajputs and Gurkhas lording of pakjabis and killing afghans for fun.

Islamabad is the city of beggars. Not even the nice touristy kind, just the outright destitute.

Your more likely to be kidnapped there by some crazy jihadi group than in Mexico City.

But every paki eats better than every indian.
Forget the fact that several parts of india don't eat meat because of religious reasons, and pakistan has epidemic levels of polio right now.

Pakistanis are all Tall Fair Tight Assed Aryans whose fathers came from the west to conquer, and also persian and descended from the prophet.

You sound like someone who got his UK visa rejected.

everyone knows that indians get their visas rejected.
Pakis claim refugee status and migrate abroad, open "indian food" stores and wish they were back home fucking their cousins and goats.

It is quite unfortunate that the circumstances are as such as they are now.

>Would likely get you killed
Not if you're the ruling class. There's alcohol served at weddings of political families. There really is little hope.

The military/democracy hybrid is currently what's holding up what shambles of a government currently are in place.

And one Pakistani doesn't represent all of Pakistan. Just reading his texts, it's clear he's been brainwashed by all the race superiority posts in /pol/ and Veeky Forums and can't keep a coherent argument. I vehemently avoid dealing with Pakistani people abroad for their cheap and vulgar behaviors. Their village mentality won't change and it's unfortunate that these village people are the majority of the population abroad.

Whats your opinion on Nietzsches "übermensch"? You seem to have a lot in common with his concept

>this one triggered punjabi
Muhajirs are and have always been a better people than you lot. We have centuries old strong culture unlike you village folk. Muhajirs are the ones in top positions in Pakistan today. Deal with it faggot.

well to be fair pakjabis exist to be pointless peaasants. The greatest power of the punjabi people was during the sikh empire when Lahore was the capital and muslims were dumb ass peasants and the armies were largely staffed with sikhs, gurkhas and rajputs.

PA(Penjab)K(Kashmeer)(Belujistan)ISTAN.
Accidental territory created by Brits after rebellion of India.

i have nothing in common with him. he was nothing but another european poser filled with delusions.

the only culture your kind has the to suck on the cock of your masters and gargle on their balls. the very fact that you are using european metrics to call superficial shit culture is in itself laughable. a single village in punajb has produced more culture than the entirelty of the gangetic plains. and no banya, the muhajirs are not the top class in pakistan.

harami banys, the fact that you think people are independent when someone is ruling over them only proves my point. you banya slave race scum and your worship of your latest anglo-saxon master. all you do is take on the culture and mannerisms of whoever happens to rule over you at any given time.

btw, for those saying punajb has no culture, even today all culture in india flows from the north-west to the east and south. and that culture is nothing but corrupted punjabi culture. the true punjabi culture is incomprehensible to the banya scum.

once again banya. you only prove the slavish nature of your race.
what kind of pakistani are you? you know nothing about me and instead of rebutting me or staying silent, you claim to know my mind. harami kuttay, if i am incoherent then show me my contradictions? i must have some contradictions in what i said. what makes you think that i was influenced by /pol/ or any western ideology? bhenchod you understand nothing. just like the slave scum that claim slavery is freedom and immitating their masters in superficial manners is culture.

i did not know this entity called brits had the power to create land. you have strange mythology. these lands have existed for millions of years.

Muhajid subhuman, fuck off back to Allahabad you cunt.

Just sitting in Lahore, reading your posts. Alhumdulillah with sons like you Punjab will always thrive.

If it wasn't for us "Allahabadis" Pakistan wouldn't even be in existence. Oh and guess what our national language is? That's right faggots it's Urdu and I think you know we are the ones who brought this "tehzeeb zabaan" over at the time of partition.

Punjabi here, not the fucking twat calling himself God of war. Since when did we get so tribal and cliquey? Quit acting like niggers you fucking goofballs, we have bigger fish to fry, no time for your granny-tier squabbling. No one outside of this thread gives a single fuck about the difference between muhajir and Punjabi. How the fuck did you get this divided? Do you think you have the luxury of being divided with enemies at the gate? No you fucking don't. The Mughals thought they did also. And look where they are now.

You ignorant Bihari, I can only hope our cuked Sindhi brothers finally grow some balls and deal with you. The muhajir infestation has destroyed our biggest city.
You imbecile, people in Punjab were speaking urdu long before your lot showed up. Was Iqbal a bihari? Was faiz?

t. Ramprakash Babu

>If it wasn't for us "Allahabadis" Pakistan wouldn't even be in existence. Oh and guess what our national language is? That's right faggots it's Urdu and I think you know we are the ones who brought this "tehzeeb zabaan" over at the time of partition.

thanks for proving eveything i have written earlier in this thread. you hijackers of pakistan movement had no right to collaborate with your anglo saxon masters over deciding our land or language. you are nothing but proxies of the anglo scum. the anglo did all the work. he only brought you over to do his bidding and decieve the punjabis. it was the anglo that brought this disgusting lanague to punjab, in the name of islam no less. the fact that you have to use a series of lies and cons to establish what you are proud of only proves the inferiority of your morality. and what you call tehzeeb zuban is really slave race zuban that teaches people how to bow before powerful men and beg for grace.

banya, imagine this scenario. if i was to collaborate with my brother to take over your house, would you call me a brave fighter that fights my brother or a conspirator that conspires with my brother to take over your house? the fact that your anglo father has used lies upon lies to create this pakistan and trick us into the hindi language is all one needs to know the truth. the fact that your kind is proud of this is just more of the same from your kind.

if it wasnt for allahbadis sucking on anglo cock and pretending to be well wishers of punjabis, playing on thier trusting nature, pakistan would have be born as it was originally envisioned. and india would not exist. the very name of your language is a lie. IT IS HINDI NOT URDU. if adding some words from persian and arabic make hindi no longer hindi, then by those same metrics, adding tons of english words means that this language is no longer urdu.

Not even sure what that's meant to imply. Can't you village-tier niglets at least act like you have intellectually advanced since the days before the East India company arrived? You are so fucking backwards because you think backwards you cunts. Neither India nor Pakistan will ever move forward. You two sons of a white whore called the British Raj were *set up specifically* to be at each others necks and thereby pose no threat to their mother, even though you were possibly the only ones to actually pose a threat to them if you weren't mentally and intellectually divided and conquered. No wonder you both collectively think of the British as gods, neither of you can comprehend how a normal person could conquer a nation with so little men and military resources.

Fucking pathetic, both of you.

Not that muhajir dude but you and him are equally prisoners of your minds, or lack of minds. Bastards like you need to be shot in order for Pakistan to move forward. Pakistan really does need its own cultural Revolution to kill bastards like you wholesale until you realise that you are just one fucking people.

lol. the enemies are not at the gate. they are inside it and have been helping those outside the gates for over 200 years. their numbers have only increased over the decades.

you have made two mistakes
1) i do not care what others think. i only care about the truth. telling me that no one cares outside the thread is not an argument against truth.
2) i do not give a fuck about the mughals and what they did. my people had nothing to do with them. by giving me their example, you are imposing the propaganda of the pakistani nation state. if you wanted to give me an actual exmple to learn from, you should have given me an example from our recent history. since those would be more relevant to us in every way. by choosing the give the mughal example you only show your ignorance of true history and perpetuate the system that has brought us to this point and is dragging us to the abyss.

actually very few punjabi spoke anything called urdu before. the notion that urdu is the language of islam was started by the anglo. those who take that to be true show that thye believe that anglo is a race of angels sent by allah. that is what SIR SYED AHMED KHAN of allahbad fame also said. maybe someone should inform the arabs that allah has appointed a language of islam for muslims.

the fucked up thing is that punjabis did use to consider a langauge islamic. it was not urdu BUT PERSIAN. even under sikh rule my punjabi muslims demanded that the language of the sikh court be both punjabi and persian. no one ever thought to ask for anything called urdu.

what is even more ironic is that we have been muslims for ove 500 years but never thought to switch our languge. double ironic is that the pashtuns have been muslims for 1000 years, even before urdu was born, and they are being told that they should adopt urdu for the same of islam.

to be divided something has to be ONE. the only thing that was divided was PUNJAB. spare me your pretentious pity, i can see right through your cons. if you actually were sincere you would not have repeated anglosaxon lies as a foundation for your arguments.

pakistan definately needs a culling of those that have used a foundation of lies and deception to erect their ideology upon. if you really belived that what you stand for and preach are moral, just and true, then why do you base it upon a foundation of lies.

a day will come when all those that serve the anglo saxon master and support the slave uniformed kuttay army, that have server the anglo saxon for more than 150 years, will be exterminated. pakistan will die and when it is dead, men like me will come looking for the likes of you.

prisoners of mind?? you have no fucking clue about my mind. do not give me platitudes. show me logic, point out my contradictions. i am neither pakistani nor punjabi. my identity is not defined by land names. those who draw lines on maps and claim to determine people identity, culture, language and morality only prove themselves tyrants, conmen and charlatans.

spare me the logic of your anglo saxon allah that tells you what you must do for islam.

What Anglo Saxon lies am i repeating you dumb bigger? How am i their slave? You are not a Punjabi or paki now, how funny, you were one a few minutes ago, I guess you are doing a new roleplay now, playing a nigger.

>You are not a Punjabi or paki now, how funny, you were one a few minutes ago

it is best to stop arguing with me, since you obviously cannot follow what i say. even what you said above is based on lying anglo saxon paradigms.

name of land has nothing to do with people living on it. we are not european cattle that have the same identity as the land mass we reside upon. you seek to impose the euro morality upon me. when a group of people are bred into a form of cattle they are called a nation. this nation is defined by land boundries as determined by the cattle rancher. when the rancher brands his cattle with his mark, that is called national identity. we, in the land of indus river, has not so far gone just yet. i do not know that will happen in the future. but if we are to be bred into a species of cattle, like the europeans, i will go down fighting, with eveything i can muster, in my slavery.

After rebellion Brits decided - ok, but let this will be at least 2 countries, not united India. So they done huge job to organise separate muslim country. But there a lot of moslims in other parts of current India, where Britain havent succeed, so current Pakistan is kinda accident.

Yet another mentally ill paki on Veeky Forums, sad to see that it's only these autistic pakis who bother to post here, though I guess Veeky Forums is a magnet for autism

Read what the übermensch is about. Its pretty much everything you just stated

cont

infact the very idea of having a people with one identity, language, culture, values, heritage, history, morality is a parasite species new religion. it is an idea born of the parasite nature of european feudal lords and their attempts to turn the peasents parasitic, by marking them with the same identity.

human beings are not plants, trees and roots that you would find ONLY certain kinds in one area. and when such a thing does occur in nature, the boundries of the geography is defined by natural borders not by lines drawn on a map by elites of men. even when it comes to plants, more than one kind of them can be found in one area. and the same kind can be found in many areas.

when a set of elites draw lines on a map and determine your everything, that is not called freedom or independence. we were free before 1947. our slavery began on 14 aug, 1947.

What are you then? How does your kind call itself and who is part of it and who isnt?

We call ourselves the supreme gentlemen.

And who is part of it,Elliot?

i have never cared for western philosophers. but i have read enough of his saying from different peoples on the net and in real life. and if that is anything to go by then he is no different than any other euro in essence. isnt he the guy that influenced people like ayn rand and her atls shrugged bull shit. btw the irony of john galt is that he is the greatest example of a parasite himself, even as he accuses everyone else of being parasites. in a truly free culture, he would be shot to death the first time he pulls one of those cons. if ayn rands follows are a true representative of her and she is a true representative of neitzche then i have already know everything i need to know about him. i do my philosophy study differently. i have seen anglo culture and western culture in general. for me reading books of history and studying history from various angles is study of philosophy, anthropology ,sociology and psychology all at once. i know enough about the truth of the nation sate and what the europeans are to create a mental frame of atleast the anglos. the farther east one goes, the less i understand. upto germany it is very similar in essence, but germany does have some strong eastern euro spirit.

the only euro philosophers i have read did not write philosophy but wrote stories. these are all eastern euros, specially leo tolstoy. this is because around 200 years ago the eastern euros were in the same position that we are today. so the euros suffered and wrote about this nation state and beauratic system called "enlightenment and civilization". although they used different words to criticize, what they were really criticizing was the heart and soul of western civilization. little did they know. i see echoss of my thoughts in my of their writings. unfortunately, i may never learn russian to read them in the original

You are an interesting person. I also strongly recommend you to read more about Nietzsche. He is really an unique case and has nothing to do western philosopher at all. Heis work is pretty much groundbreaking

this one is not me. but that is funny. we are the opposite of what the anglo means by "gentleman". we are savages.

we determine who is ours and who is not, based on criteria that is also determined by us. the fact that you assume there is some criteria that people use to determine things, that could be defined in material terms, is part of the problem thought pattern of westernized slavish cultures.

we not only determine the criteria but also what creates the criteria based on our morality. every group of people define themselves based on their own morality. if you can understand the criteria they use to define themselves, you can understand a lot about their moral values and principles. the fact that euros language, culture, history, morality are all defined neatly by lines drawn on maps says a lot about european morality. human beings simply do not become like this in nature.

study the example of WW1/2 alone to see what i mean. how were these present nation state, germany poland, created ? did they not kill or force convert or cleanse those whom they determined could not be inside the line created by some elites ? what is the cause of ethnic cleansing in serbia that lead to the nato bombings. and dont tell me it is religion.

before enlightenmnt and civilization came to hungary they had many diff religions. islam, christianity of different varieties, other pagan religions etc. they also had many languages spoken in their main cities and their rural areas were mixed with many different identities, languages, cultures and histories. after englightenment and civilization all was gone and series of lies called history and identity was imposed on those who remained. this is the heat and soul of western civilization.

You sound that faggot in Ghost in the Shell Solid State Society, the one who tried hard to sound like he was really 3863deep494942u but ended up just coming across as a really pretentious tryhard.

i do not watch any anime. and i did try watching that shit, because of the hype on this site, but i could not even finish one episode.

also faggot, remove that name so that people know who they are talking to.

Eat shit retardistani

"brits" is not my god. what ever he say decides or writes on paper does not change reality. only force of arms can change reality by decree. since the "brits" is a god without balls he does it over multiple centuries through cons and lies. this is what he claims is true religion. if he truly believed that his religion was true, then why does he build it upon a foundation of lies and deception.

a man who thinks that taking a name of another in a thread where a discussion is ongoing is some kind of superior display, only shows the truth of his morality, banya. if you cared that people see the truth of things, you would not have done this. but you are a race of conmen, through and through.

i am done with this thread. i have said what i meant to say in the very beginning of this thread.

Poo in da loo

K

K

Now that the faggotry and autism has ceased from both sides. I found a book on Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Urdu Literature and another one I forgot.

Hey Indian here. It's a muhajir paki and a Punjabi paki chumping out. Why bring in India here ? Nobody created India. We aren't the sons of anyone. We as a civilization have existed since recorded history and we will continue to. The only thing Brits did was taking out a piece of our land and giving it to the Muslims and we have gotten over it long back. We have our vision and destiny and we are moving towards it. Thanks for your concern, but we don't need it

>we were the bottom of the totem pole foever
>this means we were the master race.

>The only thing Brits did was taking out a piece of our land and giving it to the Muslims
British took over Muslim ruled India and gave away most of it to Hindus. This is FACT.

>British took over Muslim ruled India and gave away most of it to Hindus
I thought the Marathas had all but finished the Mughal empire before the British came.

>maratha led india was a muslim country.

The Mughal emperor was a pope tier figurehead at that point. Which is why even the BEIC minted coins that had the emperor's face on it.

How does it feel to live in the laughing stock of Asia? To have never won a war, and get your ass handed to you every war. To be an artificial creation.

>says never has been ruled over

> blames whitey for perversion of his country

kek