Sir, I have a very attractive offer for you. This is not a scam, you will get rich...

Sir, I have a very attractive offer for you. This is not a scam, you will get rich. All you have to do is go and buy some Mooncoin for 2 satoshi. Just help us bring more buyers, sir, and soon you already can sell it for 5, 10, 50 satoshi! The more buyers you bring, the higher your reward. This is not a scam, sir. We have an active community, and we just need more traders. Join our community - buy Mooncoin on Bleutrade exchange!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qnBDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sir

kek

Thaank u , dear

[email protected]

I begged for some free mooncoin on their discord yesterday. It was hilarious, because they actually sent me some but the transaction will not confirm because there are no miners on their network HAHAHAHA

mooncoin shills finally learned?
finally accepted that they were brutally scammed?
this and more in the next episode of Veeky Forums

why would i buy shady moon coin when i can buy BCN, which is 100x better and also costs less than a penny. convince me you discord plotting weirdos

So this is what a circlejerk looks like.

I never knew watching people circle jerk was a thing..

Only when it's this retarded.

>Disgusting Moon Coin Shilling.

Hey, how about you describe what it's USP, eh ? No, more memes ? Ok.

just bought some, people on discord are planning a moon with some whales to take advantage of the normies get in at 2 while you can

you ARE the normies

Which Discord? Because it's not the main MOON community one that's up talking shit like that, that's for sure.

discord.gg/qnBDg

what is their Discord Server?

Alright give it to me straight guys.

I'm sitting on 12M MOONS that I bought for 2sat each....

Should I just cut my loss of half?

this

yes so that as soon as you sell the price triples. Happens every time and I appreciate your sacrifice.

Honestly, just do what you want. I'd rather weed out the weak hand and P&D bullshit from the community anyways.

I have lots of BTC! Now how do I maintain complete control over a cheap shitcoin's market?! I WANT MONEY! (PUMP... AND... DUMP!!)

Find a relatively new useless low volume clone coin that has a flashy and obscure platform with no direct influence on market price, and a short history of only maintaining a low price. (there are a lot of them. it shouldn't be too hard!)

Ramp up a shilling campaign saying "look how cheap this is! can only go up from here!" etc, etc "the tech is good, the developer has confirmed a major announcement, blah blah blah, platform is new and innovative! HODL THIS COIN IF YOU WANT LAMBOS!"

Maintain heavy buying pressure up to a given point on the chart!

Very gradually ease into your sell orders to create a soft envelope allowing the price to rise from the shilled buyers.

Shill out some "I told you to listen" threads, realistic blockfolio gain screenshots with the shitcoin tucked in there.

The coin will shill itself if you give enough of an illusion of potential success to these retards (they will buy it, and most of them will hold it! they wouldn't want to MISS OUT ON THOSE LAMBOS!!).

Eventually you may lose a degree of control over the market once it reaches a certain volume. In that event, just cancel your buy pressure and immediately DUMP on the remaining orders until the price at above your initial buy. Then watch another pump and dump occur naturally. Shills will automatically continue regardless of how much money the HODLers lost. If you want to continue on that coin, you'll have to put in a lot more effort and closely monitor the chart. Best to just move on to another coin! Leave that slut ravaged and gaping!

I've profited so much off of retarded baggies and I've never joined a group. Clear chart patterns repeated again and again.

Bad copypasta is bad. And you should feel bad for reposting it.

Why is there so much anti-moon shills ? Seriously the coin is dead so why are the anti-moon still talking about this shit ? Is it some form of reverse-psychology ?

LOL

IT'S WHAT HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING TIME

Pudoo shouldn't you be busy scalping for 1 rupee profits?

The coin is not dead, it has the highest trade volume on Bleutrade you mong

No, I'm busy fighting misinformation , FUD and general ignorance about MOON.

>highest trade volume on an exchange where 50% of the trade volume is scam victims from Veeky Forums
LOL

This actually gave me some good keks