Why do bad things happen to good people?

>good people
his entire company is based on breaking the law lol

Karma.

Do you hear that? The sound of taxi drivers across the world cheering.

spot the salty nocoiner

what if the anti-uber coalition killed his mom? they want uber to fail so their own self-driving cars will take over

>Thinks the law has anything to do with morals.

Taxi drivers are all crippled diseased smelly worthless human beings that collect welfare under the table. They all deserve to lose business.

yeah...
I hate, taxi drivers anyway
He was fucked from the start

A lot of taxi drivers are now uber drivers. It's the shady taxi companies and their old ass ways that allowed Uber to succeed.

I saw the local Yellow cab company respond to the Uber situation by installing touchscreens to pay for your ride in the backseat, to try to match the convenience of Uber's payment. Except they added the option for 20%, 30% or 40% tip with no easy way to leave no tip. kek stupid cunts.

>implying it doesn't
Law is just codified morals

yees! yeess! good goy tell him

Don't you guys remember? Moral's are based on the race and class you chose before you entered the game.

I chose lawful evil

>implying i'm not the one goying him

>taxi drivers
>not 3rd world shitskins

Explain how it's immoral to enable someone to provide a service (transportation) to someone willing to pay for it without going through the taxicab medallion monopoly/ racket. This is just the perfect example of the two guys shaking hands and the *autistic screeching* meme.

one of the first things you learn at law school is that law has nothing to do with morals

apologize now

>Thinks ignoring laws he doesn't like is moral.

It's literally the contract upon which civilized society is built. Want to ignore laws you don't like? Move to Somalia.

Meh, I love my mom too much to gloat over some asshole losing his. I feel bad for him.

>boat
>it was a fucking yacht

what's with all these Somalia cucks running around recently?

slavery used to be legal faggots, not all laws are good

Modern Western society has essentially been founded on ignoring "immoral" laws since Nuremberg

You know I'm genuinely dazzled by how many people don't seem to understand that forcing or even leading people into tipping is what drove me away.

For example when i used to have to take the cab to get around i would seriously have to factor in the tip before i got a ride." Oh i need to get to midtown from here? That's gonna be like maybe 15 dollars , oh and a 3 dollar tip. Damn."

It hit me like a wave of a fresh air, an easier taxi service where tipping is not even an option or implied! Yeah some uber drivers I've had would hint at tips during our conversation to which i would just agree and then when i get out dock their rating down to 3 or 4 stars maybe that'll teach em.

Lack of Tipping is literally the reason i preffer uber over any other service. Lyft lost me the moment they implemented that tipping scale.

Funny thing is, I'm not opposed to tipping i just strongly hate being shamed, being made feel to need to tip, or otherwise pushed into it.

If i find a restaurant in NYC that says do not tip our servers or that tipping is strongly discouraged I'll problaly make them rich

Brainlet, the distinction between written human law and "the law of nature" has been made since Aristotle. That was the whole basis and philosophy behind the Declaration of Independence.

Your philosophy that government and man made laws is god is actually what underpins communist and authoritarian society.

Thanks pajeet. Is your uncle a cab driver?

>NETFLIX SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN IT'S PUTTING CABLE COMPANIES OUT OF BUSINESS!

sasabune express - best sushi I've had outside japan (can't compare to $100+ tier since it's generally worthless dogshit in nyc)
thank me later user

Haha thanks! I'll check em out.
I genuinely hate how tipping has become an expected addition to the price

And i love the argument " if you cant afford to tip you cant afford to go out"

Yeah then guess i cant and now you lost a customer.

If tipping is a must because services wanna push off their employees wages unto the customer AT LEAST work it into the actual price ya know?

It's like such a bad tease seeing the receipt, "your dinner was 50, 8 dollars tax and a 10 dollar tip making it 68"

What the fuck homes really? Just make it more expensive and stop teasing

Blame american culture. Japan traditionally doesn't have tipping, but so many american tourists try to tip that more restaurants are starting to request tip, it's bullshit. Same for Europe, tipping culture's easily our worst export.
I've yet to see any european restaurants in nyc that don't take tip though.

I feel really bad for him...
I know how it feels.

The same law written by lobbyists who use money to stay in their seat of power?
Both you and I know that those laws are nothing more than monopolistic bullshit.