Hello I would like make discussions art

For example, Asian art agreeable that many cases better than western art that is do you find yes??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGvgNoTIEGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you drunk, or is English your 10th language?

>For example, Asian art agreeable that many cases better than western art that is do you find yes??
What did he mean by this?

Western art is laughable when compared to asian art.
>hurr durr let's throw a bunch of ink on a canvas and call it an acomplishment
ahahaha what the fuck
asians made more and better art

Asian "art" is just masturbatory material.

>Art
>Not subjective

Western "art" is just mental masturbatory material.
At least I can get my dick hard to some big tittied anime slut.

in some cases maybe

I fap to both desu

nice trips

Seems to me that animation and detail are opposite sides of a scale. It's easier to animate motion if theirs less detail to animate.

Manga>Comics
but
Cartoons>Anime

Leni>Asuka>Bat>else

Asia has always been the center of human civilization and with the fast growth of China and India in the last decades it becomes clear at last that Europe was just that one side character nobody really cares about who needed their own episode at one point. Welp looks like this two centuries episode is almost over and we're gonna have all cameras focus on China very soon as it has always been the progagonist of humanity. Asia has always produced tons and tons of epic art and culture when the best thing the western world could do is raise some columns. Their greatest acomplishment is industry, which isn't much when compared to the fact that everything else came from Asia. Their civilization is morally shattered and on the brink of economic collapse. They not only allow their very enemies within their borders, but in fact they welcome us with open arms. I would say that Asia has even already surpassed the western world at this point. Sky lines in Europe and North America don't even come close to those in Arabia and China.
t. muslim arab

Gotta say I like the western Art more in that pic.

>Cartoons>Anime
in what way

Because of the higher fidelity of their art style, anime usually blows their whole budget on some action sequence then has droughts of "Character standing with only their mouth moving" gaps.

There are exceptions but Cartoons have more motion than anime, given that it's faster to draw.

Movement, really.

Animation isn't just about muh 60fps though.

Yeah, I'd imagine it would be a lot easier to make characters move when they're 2D cutouts done in Flash like MLP and The Loud House.
But hey, post a few gifs from Wafku and prove me wrong.

All anime grills look the same except hair desu.

Well Muhammad, that theory really doesn't match the facts. Southeastern Europe was among earliest important civilization centers in the world and Europe has remained one of the main characters ever since.

Sorry, there are no flags here. No roleplaying for you.

>Veeky Forums

Because of the range of expression. I mean if you think about it, the one big reason why you would choose to draw something rather than having live action is because you can do impossible, absurdist things. Western cartoons are more accepting of this and utilize this freedom from natural conventions in a way that Japanese cartoons do not. A Japanese cartoon will have some crazy, ultra advanced robot that we honestly might be able to reproduce in a few hundred year, a western cartoon has a talking rabbit walk 10 feet over a cliff only to fall when he looks down and then put on the brakes mid air to stop his fall and make a snarky comment before the credits roll.
youtube.com/watch?v=nGvgNoTIEGQ

Pardon?

Disregardeing the fact that there are many examples of absurdist/surrreal anime, how is that an example of superiority? It's a different stylistic choice and objective. You could just as well argue that Western cartoons are limiting themselves to le wacky talking animals because most Americans think animation is for children, which would make it a detriment in my opinion.