purge millions of your recruitable population because of pseudo science and superstition

> purge millions of your recruitable population because of pseudo science and superstition

they couldn't even get militarism right

If they kept the Jewish physicists, the could have made the bomb and nuked both Moscow and London.

>millions

Yes, millions

Probably not. Even if they managed to lick the theoretical problems, there's still all the problems of manufacturing and deploying a bomb, neither of which are easy to surmount.

only some ~20% of that population would have been suitable for military service surely

They had the physicists already. They just chose rocketry instead because they didnt have the budget, resources or time to make them. They figured itd take years to complete which wouldnt really help against the soviets. Even their own physcicists werent really willing to start proper research on nukes because it was a immense risk. Itd require such a shit ton of money that if it actually failed, heads would roll.

>Which was the most autistic thing possible.

Even if they managed to defeat the Soviets (high impossible), the US would have nuked Berlin in August of 1945 and called it a day.

America would NEVER nuke other white people.

You have to keep in mind that only the physicists qualified to understand nukes were for building them, and even some of them were against it. Plenty of the scientists didnt think nukes were even possible or worth the effort. They basically had a small group of guys who understood how nukes could potentially get to work and the rest were experts in other fields. Another problem with getting nukes to start was that a few of the scientists werent that keen on building them in the first place, only some of them were nationalistic and even those hated the nazis to some extent. None them wanted the nukes to be used and they didnt have any illisions that the germans wouldnt use them if they built them. Like these people were happy that the US managed to build the nukes and not germans. Of course one them also tried to kill himself since he was one of the guys who lead to the whole nukes being possible theory.

What makes you think that? The atomic bomb was specifically developed with the intention of using it on Germany, partially justified on the fear that Germany was going to get it first. They certainly felt fine using conventional strategic bombing against Germany and killing hundreds of thousands like that. Why not make it a bit more efficient? Hell, the General Groves notes about the non-viability of dropping a bomb on Germany are based entirely on the risk of the plane going down and not wanting the B-29 (not even the bomb itself) to fall into Germany's hands.

>america never nukes white people
>forgets that they came to help the jihadi mujahedin who were getting btfo by serbian kebab removers in the 90s

The V2 project was actually more expensive than the Manhattan project.

I'll just take your word for it

While i highly doupt that, it wasnt really the only issue anyway. They couldnt really get all the materials nececary for even starting a nuke program with all the blockades like America could.

>slavs
>white

You may have fooled all the teenagers at /pol/, but you won't get me, Vlad.

They could have had the blueprints to build the bomb, but they would never have gotten their hands on the material to build it (all in allied held territory)

Right, sorry I asked, do I have to go to jail now?

They'd have to put together a coherent nuclear program first. Apparently the first group that came together disbanded because a bunch of the scientists were drafted into the military.

k

>Serbs
>white

Even if you consider them white, the "kebab" that they were removing would also be white.

>Never fully mobilize during the entire war

USA! USA!

The wages were lower though.

>this shit again

What's wrong, Slobodan?

Not the other user, but I'm Polish, white, blue eyes, blonde, 6'3 talk.
Now how "white" are you?

> not german
> tqual to
> not white
This is that easy.

The Japanese developed the theoretical underpinning to create a fission bomb during the war, but they thought it would be impossible to manufacture in any reasonable timescale. They said for the United States to produce a bomb by 1945, they would need to turn the 'entire county into a factory', which of course the US did.