Who /vape/ here? I find the nicotine very stimulating while I trade throughout the day

Who /vape/ here? I find the nicotine very stimulating while I trade throughout the day.

I use my between dragon dildo sessions

that and trading, too

Vaping is for faggots, Swedish snus all the way. Check out the early investigations about what vaping is actually doing to your lungs btw, better than cigs but it has a whole lot of other issues, like dead tissue build up.

Can't beat a marlboro red, my boys. Time to grow up and put on your big-boy pants.

>inb4 muh cancer meme

Is this shit true? I used to use snus sometimes

I just recently quit by using snus. tobacco is getting too expensive here, already pay 2000% in tax and it rises every month.

Studies are still early in nature, Will have to wait and see.

I use a dry herbal vaporizer to slowly encourage unactive cannabinoids within my cannabis to become active oxygen-infused cannabinoids which I then inhale through a polycarbonite breathing straw.

My bubblers clogged.

>He hit a phaty and i aint talkin' bout him hittin' his mama

So your one of those lazy stoners that don't ritualistically clean their shit every 5-10 puffs? and their house never smells like weed?

Not at all man I actually blow into an air filter. I cleaned this thing like 3 days ago but the downstem is diffused and some bud fell through and clogged the bottom. Now I gotta finish this bowl before I clean it because I can't cash it without getting the bud wet.

Cool hat

Why don't men dress like that anymore? I like having class, I think it's ok to dress like that every day.

Marlboro greens master race

why don't men wear hats with bows on them?

because it communicates you like to have sex with other men.

I vape cannabis oil all day while my computer tends to the trading activity. Sometimes, when the weather is nice, I like to sit on the back porch and do a few bong hits while I play fetch with my dog. Life is really, really good.

How does the computer tend to your trading activity exactly

>using glass
Learn to roll a backwood, most patrician way to get high

>greens every puff

I actually own a vape store. It's pretty good money.

I don't see the issue.

I dip while smoking some hipster American spirits all while inhaling fine Cuban cigars through my butthole while my wife's bull shotguns me the rest of his cotton candy flavored vape. I find it all very stimulating while I trade throughout the day.

In all actuality though, American Spirits are actually pretty good.

99% of my trading system is fully automated.

How do you automate your trading?

The actual trades or the decision making process? I've automated both.

Both I suppose. It'd be nice if I didn't have to sit on Bittrex waiting to do trades.

I apologize. My system trades equities. I have no idea which, if any, coin exchanges offer a serious trading api. I use Interactive Brokers and I'm happy with them. As for the decision making process, I use machine learning techniques to identify opportunities and more traditional TA when it comes time to actually make a trade.

Alright, thanks user. I've been looking to expand out of crypto now anyways. My goal this year is to have about 10k in stocks.