Why cant cryptofags get their own containment board

why cant cryptofags get their own containment board

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/tools-information/holiday-calendar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the containment board.

Come on OP buy the dip! Bitcoin is only $2000 now! What a deal!

There needs to be another made, many people who buy into crypto seem to have no interest in anything other than making a quick buck. They don't care about business ideas or macroeconomic concerns, politics, stocks, anything. This place has been flooded by other boards and naive people looking for insane returns instantly.

i bought 35 btc for 100 euros back in 2011 but spent them on drugs

Because then Veeky Forums would consist of like 3 threads that get bumped every other day

No it wouldn't, there were plenty of actual interesting discussions that took place here even one month ago. You either didn't pay attention (because u didn't understand it), or are new to this board.

>missing the dotcom boom of the early 90's
>been regretting it ever since
>doesn't even realise that crypto is going to be bigger than that

OP you're either a complete idiot or the most boring person in the world. You're lucky to even be gleaning knowledge of cryptos at this point.

>Quick
>Short-term outlook for most viable cryptos is 5-7 years

Salty nocoiner detected.

Fastlane maybe?

>doesn't know the history of Veeky Forums

This board was the containment board for /g/ after all the crypto shilling took over and now history repeats itself

I agree. I wish there would be a separate board.

It seems like only a few months ago there where active threads with people actually discussing things like investing and economics. I remember the arguments whether or not index funds where better or if you could beat the market or if EMH and random walk theory where true or not.
I miss that.
And long ago that there where regular equity trading threads, and forex trading threads that would reach bump limit.

Stop being so near sighted.

Cryptos have all the same principles as stock, real estate, forex, or any other trading principle, except they move MUCH faster. Cryptos are a fantastic environment to learn investing, how to sort through the bullshit to find diamonds, and you can make a good chunk of change. Even if you're not into them, if you pay attention you'll come out fairly educated.

Now stop being a cuck and buy DGB

I haven't been here for years, but I do remember threads like that

I find crypto interesting, but not the constant shilling, overreactions and same questions being over and over again, although that could be fixed with a sticky

Last week I tried to create a thread to host discussions about topics including forex, commodities, algos, and quant. but the thread was kill in less than an hour. Right after it was archived I checked the catalog to see what killed it, just a ton of duplicate threads with reactions to something coins where doing at the time.

Oh you're that OP? Those are good threads, I remember the one from about 2 weeks ago

I think Veeky Forums could really use a sticky. Half the shit on this board would be cleaned up by a sticky with basic info. The stickys did wonders for both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

what coin is this? is there an ICO?

I think you're right actually, a whole other board would probably just be overdoing it. A sticky would be very helpful.

>Do you hate crypto? We do too! Invest in NoCoin, the first coin for NoCoiners.

I was thinking of trying again after globex opens.
cmegroup.com/tools-information/holiday-calendar.html

>cmegroup.com/tools-information/holiday-calendar.html
Please do. This board needs more info beyond 'MOON MOON MOON REEE' Not to mention, I think the crypto bull run's brought a lot more interest into investing and trading in general. I be there's more user's out there who want to develop solid, quantifiable rules for trading. I know I do.

This. I couldn't give a shit about crypto. I still have at this board from time to time but it's dead to the plague of crypto shills

globex has been open since 3pm pst today

Dragon Boat Festival Holiday Shanghai Stock Exchange CHINA
Late May Bank Holiday London Stock Exchange UNITED KINGDOM
Memorial Day NASDAQ Stock Exchange UNITED STATES, New York Stock Exchange UNITED STATES

stupid nocoiner kys

>The stickys did wonders for both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums was always shit but at least it isn't spammed with homework threads nearly as much

i was here 1 year ago and the content was boring shit. talking about 5% gains on some stupid stock or funds or your retarded ass "business idea" or even tax returns is not interesting

even if it seems like shit now it is gold to what boring piece of shit it was before

I get that it's pretty unsatisfying and boring at times, but what happens when crypto does eventually settle down? You're going to want to put all those earnings some place else. Better to learn where now.