Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Espers?

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Espers?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoderz.com/
discord.gg/hhYP8yT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off you scam piece of shit

did you hire a pajeet to write that up for you?

pajeet did write this up, but not for me. You're just on a fucking shitcoin and if you don't know what you're actually doing you're gonna get burned
If you're an innocent newcoiner I highly recommend you gtfo of espers shit tier coin asap.

who cares about london coin, its not even cryptocoderz coin, they didnt make it

Maybe you could explain in English your problem with ESP?

Good explanation on why he shouldn't buy it, real informative.

This is who made your pajeet tier shitcoin along with 5 other shitcoins that they have no intention to go anywhere with besides taking idiots money.
cryptocoderz.com/

I'm still not seeing the issue. Are you upset because not every idea this developer has had has turned into a home run?

you guys are either dumb cunts or really bad shills. I'm going to keep posting this info and pics in every one of your threads until you learn the error of your ways or you fuck off and die.

espers and insn are the only coins actually made by cryptocoderz, and both are doing seemingly very well
the other coins on the site are coins they hosted, but cryptocoderz had nothing to do with the development
do your research faggot, you probably bought into mooncoin

lmao whos the shill now?

i'll show him this thread and maybe he'll consider taking them down so retards like yourself dont get confused

Is this the new MOON? I'll be sure to get in at 1 sat this time. Buying 3 and selling 4 wasn't enough retard money to steal. Just waiting for the shilling to ramp up first.

As if I'd buy mooncoin or any other shit tier coin.
Why don't you try to make gains off legitimate projects instead fellas really? You're like a bunch of fucking used car salesmen or worse.

too late for that, I've got all the pics I need to block you fucks everywhere I see you. kys

lies=shitcoin shill

every here seems to take you as a faggot joke, look at the announcement threads for those other coins, none of them posted by cryptocoderz

you're wrong, stop being a faggot

Why not hire the pajeet street team to make your own shitcoin guys? WOW! Such great scams!
Fucking die faggots

everyone*

dont buy it on yobit, yobit is the worst fucking exchange ever and doesn't swap old coins
espers upgraded their blockchain, and yobit never had a swap so the coins on there are old chain

i proved you wrong so now you go to something else, good one

>offering your expertise in block chain technology as a consultant is a bad thing

The more experience in the crypto space means the devs will make better coins

cryptocoderz has been working in blockchain for over 3 years, he comes in discord once every 1-2 days to stop in and chat with the community

discord.gg/hhYP8yT

>better coins
Their whole MO is churning out as many coins as possible with no plan on what to do with them.
Whatever user but you're a shitbag and you know it.
>[email protected]
are you fucking serious?
Better coins to do what exactly? Do fucking what? Exist so that shill fucks like you can make 'sweet gains' from idiots who've somehow managed to find their way onto Veeky Forums and an exchange.
Fucking just kys user

this is what he said today about the vision for espers

"Mainstream future vision? Having Espers used for services that will be offered through the chain it runs on as well as interfacing with other blockchains for things like encrypted messaging and websites on the blockchain."

Along with info on the security of the espers blockchain

"We have unique backend features such as added security over other blockchains as well as custom methods for finding target block difficulty and other behind-the-scenes functions that help the chain operate smoother, more securely, and more predictably."

in other words absolutely nothing that hasn't already been done. Maybe they need another few years to come up with something other than just another fucking shitcoin.
Do you even know what a shitcoin is or are you actually trying to defend this shitcoin because you don't know what you're doing?
I'm actually starting to just feel sorry for you. How many did you buy user?

is blockchain on poswallet also outdated?

no, every exchange that it's on OTHER than yobit is just fine, it's just yobit that is a cocksucker