Veeky Forums workstations

post em, r8 em, h8 em

that's nice that you have the microwave so close OP

wheres your vape?

?

Is that a van?

What microwave

that's sad user. Really fucking sad.

where the fuck do you live, a shipping container?

Do you live on a space station?

There's a seat belt buckle by the monitor. It's gotta be a van

comfy bunker

Is this a cab? nice-o

inb4 something like pic related happens

whats on your laptop?

its my lenovo e570 kaby lake arch linux build

that pupper sure is checking those graphs closely

id like to imagine hes your alarm clock for when shit goes down

my guard doge

Is this on a cruise ship?

Is that a pupper or full grown doggo?

I think it's an amphibious van down by the river.

full grown

Van neet theory starting to seem more likely.

Do you solar and use mobile for internet?

How big is your hobo van?

It looks like a nice clean setup in a late model vehicle. Nomadic crypto trader life? Tell me more...
Do you have other sources of income or just live off trading? How do you get internet

What kind of internet setup do you have in your moneyvan?

What's it like living inside a space station

OP, will you please tell us a little about your circumstance? I have always been interested in living in a van. I'm curious about how things like internet and power work.

Veeky Forums doesn't even know the ultimate "NEET" job

>drive a truck all day long for a company
>live and sleep in company cab
>get paid to listen to audiobooks while driving
>don't pay rent or utilities
>get paid per mile driven

I just got a speeding ticket a few months back and I'm scared I may have fucked myself should I ever try to get a job driving. Otherwise seems like a cozy gig.

it's not bad, I reup on supplies every two weeks

my usual is
>1lb buddig black forest ham
>1lb buddig rotisserie chicken
>swiss cheese
>new york cheddar
>chicken in a biscuit crackers + cracker barrel cracker cuts extra sharp white cheddar
>12 pack coca cola
>v8 vegetable drink (original)
>gatorade (fruit punch)
>mint oreos
>carton of marlboro reds
>misc household stuff, paper plates/towels/asswipes etc.

straighttalk unlimited is the cheapest/best value for reliable data coverage that I've found. I buy 10 gigs for $55 and it usually lasts me about two weeks if I scavenge for wifi and limit my video streaming.

I make about $1k/week after tax, in addition to crypto trading. My goal is to save up enough money to buy a townhome and rent it out. I don't really trade crypto, I hold crypto.

oooohhhhhhohohohohoh fucking hell I'm in tears 10/10 would read again

Sure. This guy gets it. It's not a van, it's a semi-tractor.

You've literally just listed a full list of salt and fat. Get yourself a juicer, and a mini fridge, and start juicing fruits and vegetables and have a diet consisting of nothing but liquids, nuts and other micro nutrients like a real astronaut

>Get yourself a juicer

Don't do this OP, juicing is fucking pointless. You miss out on all that good fiber your body would be better off having

Health > Wealth
You're aware that your body will not be able to sustain all of that for much longer, correct?
I'm just saying.

Not with this baby, put in raw fruits and vegetables and drink it pulp and all

I've juiced before and it made me sick as a dog, not to mention how messy it is. It isn't practical for the road.

I take a variety of vitamins and suppliments to help stave off the beetus
>super b complex
>probiotic 10
>st johns wort (helps keep my sanity)
>mens multivitamin

salt and fats aren't really a concern. I'm 30 and I weigh 165lbs and I'm pretty lean with a fast metabolism

if anything, I need to cut out the sugar (soda and gatorade)

the v8 does wonders though... I can tell a huge difference when I've had it versus when I don't. I was never big on vegetables, and in a truck they are even more of a pain in the ass to keep.

wtf is any of this

>the v8 does wonders though

Have you seen the amount of salt that shit has? It's like you're drinking nothing but marinara sauce from an old spaghetti-oh's can.

abject poverty in belarus?

think a speeding ticket will fuck me over in my job search? and should I get a CDL at a private school beforehand or let a company pay for it?

Looks like Angela Merkel

A speeding ticket shouldn't give you problems. I'm not sure whether I'd tell anyone about it, especially if the company you're looking to work for is out of state.

CDL school if you can afford it. If you can't, just go to a company for it, but beware, those companies suck ass and try to keep you as an indentured servant to pay it off.

What I did:
>couldn't afford private school
>went with one of the company funded programs
>worked for a year making jack shit, trying to pay it off
>said "fuck you" and quit after much aggrevation
>never paying them back, they can kiss my ass

They made us all sign promissory notes prior to our training, which was supposed to mean that they were legit federal student loans, which would have meant I couldn't avoid paying it back... but I knew it was bullshit because I wasn't eligible for any student loans on the count of not fulfilling my previous student loan requirements in community college and losing funding due to attendence and not fulfilling credit requirements. That was why I looked to trucking in the first place.

650 mg of sodium per serving

daily intake should be 1500-2300mgs, ideally less than 1500

again, a concern, but not a huge one.

1 ticket won't do much to a CDL job app unless they're feeling especially anal that day. Take it easy and don't get more though, ok?

sounds like quite the year, I won't make your mistakes (except maybe the leaving college thing). I figured the DMV would have a record of my traffic violations in any state, so I didn't think I could hide it.

Overall, would you recommend it to a loner who loves to drive? (I've driven cross country 4x already) Thanks again for the tips.

I was going downhill on a highway at 6mph over the limit. I didn't even think I'd get one. I guess it wasn't my day.

>sick as a dog

Because your body has to get rid of all the toxic shit that has been building up for years on that terrible diet. You probably have a lot of literal shit backed up in your colon from a lack of fiber from fruits/veggies right off the bat. Your body needs to get rid of stuff frequently or you will be fucking yourself up man.

I'd recommend trying it. It's hard to say if its for you or not, there is only one way to find out.

I can tell you that I'm a loner for sure. I like to be in my own head... I've always felt I didn't have enough time to figure out who I am or what I believe. Trucking has given me that. It has lead me to some revelations morally, politically, and spiritually (in a way). (most of which I wouldn't dare talk about with normies)

Seeing the country is interesting at first, but it loses it's novelty really quick once you realize that most places are the same. People are the same. Roads are the same. Everything is the same.

I like to think I'm doing something important... something that no one my generation is doing. But the reality is I'm just delivering cheez-its to bumfuck, kansas most of the time. And time is just as much of a commodity as it was before. I live my life in 10 hour windows, because that's what the regulations have forced the industry to impose on it's employees. 10 hours driving, 10 hours "resting" (which is when I eat/walk dog/browse internet/take a shit/shower/shave/wash clothes... oh and sleep)

To a normie it's a shitty blue collar job. But to me, a former car salesman, restaurant worker, programmer, etc. it is a godsend.

I used to hate being out. Now, when I come back home, it's not even for me. It's for those I've left behind. That's the real work --catching up to people who miss you. Sacrificing money to meet up for birthdays and concerts and weddings and anniversaries. I get back, and it's all so strange... I learn this happened to this person. And remember Jim and Sally? "user, he moved... how do you not know this? It was 4 months ago." etc.

I feel more at home on the road than I do back there.

How romantic, this always seemed like such a romantic pursuit to me, but the dangers of being on the road 10 hours a day in a truck that size put me off just as much. I know how similar the interstate system is the whole country across, you can be in bumfuck, Oregon and bumfuck, Georgia with the only discernible difference being gas station names and second-tier fast food names. It's the solitude and constant movement that entices me.

I like your style, you remind me of myself thinking the way you do. My degree is in horticulture, but my starting salary prospects are maybe 50k... and that's doing hard labor outdoors, paying rent, etc. I just don't see it being viable... Besides, I'm an actual schizoid, and this seems like the dream job for any schizoid NEET. That is, if they have competence on the road.

Maybe I'll pass you one day, before computers replace drivers or whatever the growing meme is.

>romantic

It is, but I will warn you... you won't see that aspect for a while once you start training. Training is a gritty process. You'll deal with a lot of undesirable people, and quite frankly the industry is filled with them. There are many things that will turn you off during this process. But if you stick it out and finish what you start, you'll understand exactly why it was worth it when you finally hit the road solo and get all those other people out of your head.

For most people it's very difficult being away from home for an extended period of time. During training, you are not only away from home for several weeks, you are doing it with another human being that you never met before. Two people living together so closely is incredibly stressful, even if they like each other.

I guess a loner can get used to anything

6/10
doggo 7/10
furfags out -10/10

no bully pl0x

I like how only one person posted their battlestation.

does your mom care about the curtain setup in the middle of the living room?

Pen, notebook, sticky notes, calculator.

You have everything you need to succeed.

haha i see it

took a picture of my desktop showing a picture of your desktop showing a picture of my desktop

buy a handheld blender (hand blender, immersion blender) and make smoothies

Yeah, until your health starts getting rekt due to being sit ina bad position for hours.
Truck drivers don't live very long.

you live in a trailer park? lol also your legs look fat meaning you are prob fat so who cares.

People don't understand the limitations of having such a huge vehicle.

Sometimes I have to shit in a plastic grocery bag.

To juice requires that you are constantly buying fresh veggies, almost every other day. I can go to the store maybe like once a week if I'm lucky and plan it right.

Also, if I were to juice on the truck I'd have to have to have cups, water to clean the cups, dish soap, a bowl to do this in, rags to do it with, and a place to store my wet dirty rags that won't stink up the truck, a place to buy veggies, and a place to store them on the truck.

All I'm doing is a bunch of extra work to create a shitty meal that will leave me hungry in two more hours. When you juice, you have to split your meals. I can't just pull over 5 times a day to fuck around with a juice machine. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I know how things work.

Juicing isn't practical in a NORMIE lifestyle. It's unthinkable when you're living on the road in a CMV

OP your van setup is fucking boss

Godspeed, you turbo neet. Fuck the haters

>Not spending all your money to buy more ETH

I'm also a truck driver. It's the ultimate red pill job. I took home 6k last month. Essentially working half the month. But long days. It's a perfect job for you faggots.

Audiobooks while driving. Multiple stops per day. Trade while I'm stopped. But also get paid hourly. And boss doesn't care if I take breaks. It's the fucking life I tell ya

Why in the fuck did I just read that?

> aerospace engineering student spotted

KU blows go K-State!

Fresh grad. It gives me plenty of money to blow on shitcoins.

How can you not make juice but you have a dog living in there with you?

kek

get a Juicero, all the juice without the mess.

What model van is that? Seems nice for quick camping and stuff