Bomb a police station

>bomb a police station
>win a Nobel Peace Prize

Nobel invented dynamite

> Bomb Twice as Many Countries as Bush
> win a The Nobel Peace Prize

freedom aint free

The tree of liberty must be watered from election cycle to election cycle with the blood of Boer farmers.

>be jewish kikescum that profiteers from war by selling weapons to terrorists
>win Nobel peace prize

>there are people out there that take nobel peace prize seriously

>prevents a cataclysmic war between the blacks and whites in South Africa
>didn't go mugabe-retard and forcefully take land from the Afrikaners
The fact that he didn't try to exact revenge upon the Afrikaners despite being thrown in prison and tortured seems pretty peace-prize worthy to me

>inb4 lol no he didn't
I've been to South Africa and I've spoken to Afrikaners. One of them told me that his friend had been deathly afraid of the end of apartheid because he genuinely thought that there would be a massive race war after the blacks gained power. He told me that his friend was genuinely shocked with the outcome. I know it's anecdotal, but it forms an important enough part of my view of the man.

It's like poetry

>do nothing
>start war in Europa
>win European peace price of Aachen
Even after searching online for hours I still don't know how they even justified it.

After the fall of Apartheid the murder rate skyrocketed and the economy is in free fall. Things would have been better if what the white South Africans wanted to do had been done. They wanted to ferment a black middle class first before handing power over to the blacks so they wouldn't go full commie gibsmedat and ruin the whole country. But no, that would have taken a decade of gradual integration and the terrorists and western liberals wouldn't stand for something that actually makes sense. Now South Africa is a third world shit hole on stage four genocide watch and whites there have the tough choice of fleeing the country to nowhere because no country will recognize them as refugees or stick around and wait to get their heads hacked off with machetes.

>the economy is in free fall
>year with negative GDP growth rate
>free fall

>decade of gradual integration
Yes they totally tried that in the 4 decades they had in power. Get off your fucking high horse. I'm not going to defend the atrocious behavior of the ANC in perpetuating corruption. But pretending that South Africa was ever a developed country when 90% of the population lived in a systemically perpetuated underclass is complete bullshit. They had their chance and instead of trying to develop the black community to rule alongside and eventually hand over power, a black community that already had people like Mandela, they tried putting them on land they didn't want and then leaving them there.

How did he get the Interplanetary weapons tech to start a war on a moon of Jupiter?

>start war in Europe
Serbs, Croats, and Bosniaks started the war, not Clinton. Unless you're talking about the Kosovo war, which was started by the Serbs and Kosovars. Giving him a peace prize is fucking retarded though, unless it's for the Oslo accords or the Dayton accords

Economy is more than just GDP.

South Africa's unemployment rate has been 23% of the population ever since apartheid fell, extreme poverty has been on the rise, as well as social inequality.
The HDI has collapsed due to the sharp decline in life expectancy.

That is not healthy economic growth.

>le violence is always wrong faggot
No. Tell that to George Washington. You must defeat injustice by violence in order to restore justice.

>Unapologetically imperialist and militaristic
>Wins peace Prize

The peace price is a meme and the reason you shouldn't mix humanities with stem

justice was clearly restored in south africa.

>Literally a terrorist
>Wins a noble peace prize

>Be Jew
>win Nobel Prize

Doesn't matter which one

>man breaks into your house and say's it his house now
>you beat him up
>now you're a terrorist
no

>Suicide bombing is okay
Reminder that people unironically believe this.

>There are people out there who take the Nobel Prize seriously

In that case its desperation.

>Literally a terrorist
>Wins a noble peace prize

first post best post I guess

It is

>m-muh boers getting genocided by the blacks
>the boer wars and english domination of south africa was completely justified

Pick one.

well, he didn't win the Peace Prize for stopping wars, he won it for being black

>dump Her Majesty's tea into the harbour
>celebrated as heroes

Actually it isn't.
Checkmate.

What an interesting thread that is totally discussing history.

They talked shit for centuries so they got hit

Richard Holbrooke should've got a peace price for the Dayton accords. That man would be really useful now

>stage four genocide watch

Bullshit.

Is that Olof Palme?

>Thinks violence is wrong
>continues to exist and rape God with his sin

Pacifists pls leave

excuse me sir, if you really read history and news
the palestine really really minimilize the using of suicide bombing in their war

Everybody involved with the Dayton Accords should be forced to wear a dunce cap for the rest of their lives.

>Boer farmers
Boer means farmer
It is like saying Charlemagne the Great.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

>Eternal literally steals his nation and wants to finish the process by conquering/colonizing the rest
>Fight back
>Terrorist

Just like SJW calling anything they don't like misogyny, terrorist is a buzzword.

Read the bible dummy, jews owned it first.

It's because he was a Communist so the left-wing establishment will give him a pass.

By that logic all white people should be forced to leave America

>anyone without Darwinian economic policies is a communist
This is why Veeky Forums has gone to shit

my sides

>"...I know it's anecdotal..."
Opinion discarded

Veeky Forums is a bunch of dumbasses. Smart people post on Veeky Forums.

No, joining the South African Communist Party makes you a Communist

>it's all white peoples fault even though hey haven't been in power for almost 30 years
sup ANC supporter

>dindu nuffin
>win Nobel Peace prize

what did the Scandinavians mean by this?

>what did the Scandinavians mean by this?

"We're so relieved George W. Bush is gone that we're going to give you a Nobel peace prize just for being anyone other than him."

never have I seen goalposts moved this far, he never even said any of that

he was saying that "we just need time to build up the black community" was absolute bullshit because in their 40 years of power they did nothing but knock down the black community so it would never be "ready" for the whites to end apartheid of their own will.

This.

If I were him I would have never accepted it. Seemed patronizing as fuck.

Do any Zionists unironically believe that this is a valid reason for evicting the Arabs from their homes

You mean the ones who are still alive.

>Veeky Forums is a bunch of commies
why am I not surprised

>via 9gag.com

top keks

I agree with everything on the Veeky Forums except "black lives matter"
>they don't.

What so fucked up is that for decades the Indians, blacks and Coloured tried to agitate for equality peacefully before Apartheid but the just didn't listen at all. Going Gandhi only works when the alternatives are worse or the other side has some level of respect for you as a person.

>Bullshit.
Not him, but read a fucking book.

>Heh heh, be a good buitelander, we only need to keep our racist oligarchy for a few more decades so we can "ferment a black middle class". You understand, right my white friend?

Fuck the becks in SA

Yeah hey moved in on mass when Whitey actually made a nation from nothing, there was literally a small tribe at the north of the country that whites saved from the barbaric Bantu tribes that were killing them

So why should they give power to niggers that cannot build a modern styled civilisation

And fuck that shitbag Mandela, Mogadishu Neckties shouldn't equal a Noble peace prize

>ssuports black lives maters
why

It's a meme you dip

Without a doubt yes, It's also why they usually call the West Bank Judea and Samaria so they can keep up the muh biblical claims shit

protip;

if there's any price or medal where the word "European" comes first, it's always because they're either neo-liberal, or neo-conservatives.

The EU is basically a technocracy, where immoral acts don't matter at all, as long as the money keeps flowing in.

no, going Gandhi only works when you're willing to starve to death rather than keep the status quo

This is all over the place.

Veeky Forums is Christians bullying others and Catholics bullying other Christians.

>>start war in Europa

you had to live here and read the news during the campaign at the time to understand.

For eight years, Bush has been the laughingstock for the general public, and the elites here. The US dragged us into an endless war, and the media here is portraying all Republicans as ignorant, stupid, violent rednecks.

Then Obama came. And he was literally Black Jesus in the media here. Finally someone were going to turn the US into Norway, give them health care, and maybe even something resembling a social democracy, like we have.

Also he was black, and there's some jungle fever in the media towards well spoken black guys.

Three reasons why he won:
He was not George W. Bush
He was black
The Nobel Peace Price commission got fucking retarded after Thorbjorn Jagland joined.

It's not like they stopped giving out retarded peace prices afterwards; Malala got a price for getting shot in the head as a girl.

>does triple tap airstrikes in Yemen
>wins a nobel peace prize

It's something they do preemptively to try and guilt people out of starting wars.

Same thing with Kissenger and Arafat.

No Gandhi had the world climate at the time, other Indians willing to go to violence, the shame factor and the whole humanity gap (Gandhi was educated, fluent in English and Indian).

The South Africa government had no need to listen to it's non-white citizenry

Us didn't, that was the Saudis.

>fluent in english and indian
look at this retard and laugh

>be arrested and tortured by a racist government for decades.
>after you overthrow them and have them completely at your mercy you let them live as equal citizens in a country instead of turning into a full chimp.

He shared the nobel peace prize with de klerk as well for "for their work for the peaceful termination of the apartheid regime, and for laying the foundations for a new democratic South Africa"[87]

That's literally what it says on the prize you mongoloid. It is one of the few well deserved peace prizes in history because mandela came to power at the time violence was expected, defused the situation and let, whites, blacks, coloured and indians work together in harmony.

Yes south africa is slowly going down the shitter. That doesn't take away from mandela's accomplishments.

>2017
>not realising that the peace prize is a political token

See also, Obama being given one for not being George Bush, then spending the rest of his term ordering drone strikes on brown children

Mandela dindu nuffin, he a good boy, gettin his marxist revolution back together.

>drone strikes on brown children
Or Whites like the Syrian Alawites?

Kind of disingenuous to paint Mandela's South Africa as a paradise which slowly deteriorated, don't you think? The Rainbow Nation was garbage from day one, any impression to the contrary is because everybody stopped caring once the virtuous fight against Apartheid had ended.

bump

>look at this retard and laugh

It's supposed to be "Fluent in English and he's Indian."
TAKE BACK YOUR INSULT.

Of course SA was never reaally a good nation. The burden on now having to integrate a mass racial,economic and political underclasses into a nation is something no other nation really faced (NK joining SK would be on par with it if it were ever to occur.

South africa was garbage even before the rainbow nation bullshit. Only they actively suppressed the vast majority of their country because lolNiggersxD

The country existed on selling natural resources and it still does that now, with oil being their next big resource along with the huge amounts of mineral wealth that they had.

Curious-- have you ever lived there? I lived there with my first GF when I was very young, right after Mandela took over and before it began togo to completely shit. You don't hear about it in the papers at all these days, and even their own media is now censored. The nation has not only gone to completely shit, but when the corrupt, 4th grade educated, Chieftain leaves, his WIFE is already set to take power.

South Africa's currency is way over-rated, it should be below junk rather than just above it. IF you know how to exploit the in some way, you may be able to get rich. Example-- South Africa has a better credit rating than Turkey as the American time it is being investigated for something called "state Capture," a new term they had to make up for 2 brothers who essentially own the nation and make all political appointments themselves.

the motto seems to me "anyone, no matter how corrupt, no matter how bad for us so long as their skin is not White." South Africa's corn production is going down and down, last year marked the first time that were a net maize importer. IT's going to e a vert bad scene, Zim. 2.0. Any Whites with money who can are leaving. NZ and OZ are being flooded with ZA doctors. The US and Canada are getting some too.
It's a good possibility that Malema and the EFF-- a straight out communist party-- will get into power and then, just like Him, they can beg the Whites they hate so much to feed them.

two wrongs dont make it right

I live there right now as part of my job.

And from my experience, most saffers try and move to european rather than US countries for the most part. And yes, South Africa has endemic corruption. Their mineral policy is pretty much "gibsmedat for resources" which is a big fucking problem if you are actually trying to explore for oil.

The country is going down the shitter, but it was going down the shitter for a long time before mandela came to power.

Also the ANC got fucked up pretty bad by guptagate. From my perspective SA has a good future IF they have a natural resource policy that is more transparent/accountable to local government.

But hey, I live in cape town which is the financial center of South Africa and that might influence my judgement.

>the whites were good bois who could do no wrong, everything would have been fine if they just let the whites do whatever they want

I live in Texas and got my hands on this flag, it was acquired from a salvaged ship

is it true that it is essentially the confederate flag of SA?

African whites do need a country of their own though

For starters it's the wrong way around

I figured someone would point that out. it's supposed to be a vertical image. orange free state is left side

That's just the old apartheid flag

Ja bas