Top 3 ICOs in the next 3 months GO

1. Tezos
2. Bancor
3. who cares??

BAT?

garbage ico garbage team behind it. will not influence crypto world whatsoever

have you bought into any ICOs in the past? if so, how has it gone for you?

It is literally the most professional team that has ever stepped in the ICO world since ETH itself. Do you even know who Brendan Eich is? He created Javascript, founded Mozilla and was one of the OGs of the Internet boom. Look at his track record, look at the sublime UX Brave has to offer (it's faster than Chrome by every benchmark, has already over 100k downloads even before the ICO). And it's not only him, their about section screams talent.

As for the product itself, I think we are going to see another Golem in terms of valuation. Prepare for minimum x15 returns in the medium term.

Fuck off you shill.

You never mentioned how the actual product is even worth investing in.

can i ask you the same question?

Isn't Bancor funded/created by Jews?

who could make a more successful product? Just don't stick with it forever

BAT
kek
no working product just an open source browser with most of its source code from mozilla XD

KIN looks like it has potential although I've barely started researching it. I like that it already has a massive market that could use it (KIK users). Heaps of people sell drugs and other shit through KIK so a crypto component could actually have a use not like that stupid ass SnapCash on Snapchat.

Idk when it's gonna start happening though, no real info as far as dates are concerned. Just a place to subscribe for future updates.

this

not even a shill

the founder alone is why i am going to buy in

everyone who deals on kek uses buttcoins. it's a dumb idea that will no fucking nowhere, just like you. flush yourself down the toilet.

How do I purchase ICOs, will they be avaliable for btc or fiat ?

you don't "purchase" an ICO: you transfer BTC to the project/company website
this moneyz is then locked until the ICO ends
often you get some bonuses for participating in an ICO (bonuses,...)
once the ICO ends, you get coins/tokens that you can transfer to your wallet or sell once the coin/token is exchangeable on an exchange website

I can see bancor, but what's the purpose of tazos? Yeah, it's well backed, but what's the actual use?

public service announcement: do not send coins to an ICO via an exchange wallet

Thanks for looking out. Why is this. I know there can be issues with mining rewards and exchange wallets.

>muh mozilla
>muh javascript
>muh coin based advertising

advertisers don't even understand how to gather revenue from digital streaming services, you think they'll understand how to use a fucking crypto coin?

Mysterium is gonna moon

The only way you own a wallet is by owning the private key, most exchanges supply you with a wallet they own for operations within their infrastructure, they'll get the funds but there will be no operation registered on their servers crediting those funds to you

Also unless you plan on daytrading holding funds on a exchange wallet isn't a good idea