Explain to me why you're not investing in yourself yet? I simply don't understand

Explain to me why you're not investing in yourself yet? I simply don't understand.

like swallowing pennies or something?

Like, investing in a dialysis machine now? Y'know, before my kidneys give out from all of the proteeins and supplements I've been blasting my cash on?
Why don't you at least invest in a poster or two for your blank bare-walled apartment, OP?

>Why don't you at least invest in a poster or two for your blank bare-walled apartment, OP?
also some oxyclean

Is this a Yakuza reference?

Look at dem dirty ass nub fingernails and facial pubic hair.

Let's see your body big guy it's an old picture of his facial hair

lmao who the fuck is this supposed to be?

i do calisthenics/street workout and squatting/deadlifting

functional strength, and I can grow a full beard.

Go back to Veeky Forums

Yeah nice excuse pussy, you're weak as fuck and you look like shit.

Does this guy have autism? Why is his facial hair getting cringier in each picture? It's not even hard to choose an attractive hairstyle/facial hairstyle... working out your body is harder work. Doesn't he have people who care about him in his life?

post of photo of yourself

literal muslim shit in hand tier beard, not to mention receding hairline

He doesn't care about the opinions of weak plebeians. Stay weak and stay poor dude

>investing in yourself

What is this investment going to yield? Better performance in a warehouse?

at least I'm not ugly

i invest tho. Library is free, and internet is cheap

>Why don't you at least invest in a poster or two for your blank bare-walled apartment
Are you 12?

Improving your health and fitness will also improve your mood, self confidence, general wellbeing, you will make better decisions that will lead you to success.

if you need a crutch, sure. whatever works, user.

You look like a muzzie street grooming pedophile. Well done bruv, sweet work.

Post yourself you skinny twink faggot