DGB to $5 by December

DGB to $5 by December

DGB to $6000000 by 14/88

Got out of DGB and into golem. Best decision I ever made.

I want to believe.

devs are expecting it to hit $550 and plateau so this is actually a possibility

Where the fuck did you find this nonsense? Devs are aiming for a final price of 1 to 10 dollars

>hur durr DGB will surpass BTC but only cost a dollar
yea that makes sense. fuck off shill.

Probably

delusional retards HAHA

dude you're a bit off track. I do think that you've mistaken 550satoshis for $550 which is an incredibly dumb error on your part. I'm a digibro too so I won't rag on you hard but geewiz user, please get a grip.

fuck off nocoiner
digits dont lie

If it does I retire

bean to 1000 by January

1000 sats? Yes the first right answer in this thread.

Why is it stuck at 600-630
I WANT MY LAMBO

what did he mean by this

NEW THREAD

Kek has spoken...

I have lots of BTC! Now how do I maintain complete control over a cheap shitcoin's market?! I WANT MONEY! (PUMP... AND... DUMP!!)

Find a relatively new useless low volume clone coin that has a flashy and obscure platform with no direct influence on market price, and a short history of only maintaining a low price. (there are a lot of them. it shouldn't be too hard!)

Ramp up a shilling campaign saying "look how cheap this is! can only go up from here!" etc, etc "the tech is good, the developer has confirmed a major announcement, blah blah blah, platform is new and innovative! HODL THIS COIN IF YOU WANT LAMBOS!"

Maintain heavy buying pressure up to a given point on the chart!

Very gradually ease into your sell orders to create a soft envelope allowing the price to rise from the shilled buyers.

Shill out some "I told you to listen" threads, realistic blockfolio gain screenshots with the shitcoin tucked in there.

The coin will shill itself if you give enough of an illusion of potential success to these retards (they will buy it, and most of them will hold it! they wouldn't want to MISS OUT ON THOSE LAMBOS!!).

Eventually you may lose a degree of control over the market once it reaches a certain volume. In that event, just cancel your buy pressure and immediately DUMP on the remaining orders until the price at above your initial buy. Then watch another pump and dump occur naturally. Shills will automatically continue regardless of how much money the HODLers lost. If you want to continue on that coin, you'll have to put in a lot more effort and closely monitor the chart. Best to just move on to another coin! Leave that slut ravaged and gaping!

>I have lots of BTC
sure you do kid, hence you're bitterly trying to fud dgb threads all day everyday

Maybe have a look at the trade depth and you'll see what's described in the copypasta right before your eyes. And then remember that you bought this coin because it was shilled to you. Is it all coming down too hard on you?

no im actually not worried at all

just waitng for it

given that the value could fall to a quarter of what it is now and we'll still be above the price it was at during the initial shill period i literally do not care

>Shill out some "I told you to listen" threads, realistic blockfolio gain screenshots with the shitcoin tucked in there.

literal sour grapes, why wouldn't they be real? a lot of lurkers made a lot of money out of dgb, i'm sorry if you missed out

Is it happening?

It's going to $5 today. DGB just got listed on a Chinese exchange.

i like that 10 would be awesome

its fappening, DGB got listed to an intergalactic exchange today.

It's not taking off that much.

It's going to do this for the next 24 hours. Come back and tell me it's not taking off then.

which one?

it's breaking out of a bigly-big bull-flag pattern, daily timeframe

Sauce

i dont mind the little bitches that FUD that we all laugh at while we escape the earth's gravity on this coin but its the posts like this that scare me because we know theyre unrealistic and will really fuck up DGBs chance to grow properly

This coin would be lucky to hit 5 cents by december

That would still be fine by me!