How to become a ubermensch

What should one read and do in general to become a ubermensch? I'm completely serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/3313279/Madness-of-Nietzsche-was-cancer-not-syphilis.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know that's supposed to be Nietzsche but it looks more like Teddy.

Its more a sign that both of them had good taste.

In... in Superman?

When the philisopher who came up with the philosophy dies mentally deranged and with sexual diseases from prostitutes he visited you know you're dealing with a meme philisophy.

Also, he was never married - he proposed to a woman three times but she rejected him every time.

Nietzsche lived a far from ubermensch life.

But he tried his best

>Ad hominem: The Post

Kill yourself my man.

>become an ubermensch
You've already failed. The ubermensch does not choose to be what he is, he is what he is by his own will, not consciously, but naturally. He does not even recognize that he is the ubermensch and in all likelihood would not be aware of the term or associated philosophy.

>yes listen to how I say you should live your life but don't examine my life
no

I think the Ubermensch is something people were meant to strive towards continuously, without him ever actually needing to exist. A replacement for Christ that was based on the love of real life. I could be wrong, I'm not an expert or anything.

I don't think you understand what the ubermensch is. An ubermensch can propose to 1000 women and be rejected every time

>he fell for the Anglo propaganda
telegraph.co.uk/education/3313279/Madness-of-Nietzsche-was-cancer-not-syphilis.html

Constant failure doesn't make you an ubermench unless it eventually results in success

Learn to not give a fuck and also give the biggest fuck imaginable at the same time, basically.

>being an Übermensch is determined by the result of one's actions
wew

it's the thoughts not the person

Marx was a lazy NEET who leached off others yet his philosophy is still valid.

bump

>Marx was a lazy NEET who leached off others
Sounds like the typical Communist

Surprisingly accurate.

Up to you.

In facial hair.
Also Supermen

The whole point of übermensch is to reject all moral, all mindset and create your own. So, when you base your own self on what this or that author (Nietzsche included) said, you are already doing it wrong. Instead, you should create your own philosophy, you should create your own path, and the others are those who should follow YOU. Find the truth within yourself and you are going to be superman.

nietzsche wasn't the ubermensch, he was the prophet of the ubermensch

By asking, you ruined any chance to become one.

literally just b urself

No. Your post sucks.

>Constant failure doesn't make you an ubermench unless it eventually results in success

Step 1: Actually understand philosophy
Step 2: Kill yourself