SCAM ALERT: BANCOR PROTOCOL

STAY AWAY. I REPEAT STAY AWAY.

PAGE 9 OF THE WHITEPAPER

300,000 BANCOR are issued at a 1:1 ratio and transferred to

YOU ARE PAYING 1 ETH FOR 1 BANCOR. BANCOR WILL NOT HOLD A VALUE of 200 dollars when it hits exchanges. Infeasible. Impossible. The product wont even be finished in time. There will be no committed companies like in the EEA. There will be no clients.

If you did not post Pepe I would be more inclined to believe you.

Read page 9 of the whitepaper. 1 Eth = 1 Bancor
Bancor runs on ETH. How can it outperform eth? kek

Banc price can outperform eth by having 300x lower coin suplly.

see gnosis

Not to mention that gnosis is a piece of shit project, and people paid 13 million dor 5% of the coins

Literally says

>EXAMPLE

Also the actual details of the crowdsale haven't even gone live yet.

Still I'm more interested in BAT/Mysterium

>Mysterium
i have a pretty good internet connection for my country. Will i be able to rent this to earn money with mysterium?

Literally this

OP confirmed retard

Go take a reading comp class pajeet

There is legal issues about u being an end node

No clue user, guess it depends on how competitive it is and how well it takes off.

But decentralized VPN will probably be the norm some day. Probably not for a couple years though.

thats why i probably wont participate in the ICO. dont have a good feeling.
BAT, well mixed feelings too, but will throw in some coins.
Bancor.. sounds interesting..not sure also

Yeah but I look at it in terms of how successful these other tokens have been market cap wise, and the actual use of most of them seems way lesser than these 3 here.

Gnosis runs on ETH and has outperformed it for its one month of existence, even climbing slightly before the Ether pump from a week ago.

I agree with you this is unsustainable and bound to crash, but there's evidence this can work for a while as a pyramid scheme.

We are one day before the ICO and there's still no details whatsoever on their website. Bancor has a good value proposition but questionable presentation and people behind it.

(Come on... Trusting Israelites with your money, really? Jews know how to make money because they know how to *take* YOUR money. They excel at being politicians, lawyers, bankers... Salesmen, not creators of value.)

I'll wait for the coin to hit the exchange, buy the dip, and immediately set a sell order. Bancor has high potential as a short-term speculation, but little as an investment.

>one day before the ICO

They've already said it's delayed, isn't that obvious? If they just wanted your cash they'd have sent out the payment address by now

>They've already said it's delayed
Do you have any link? At a glance, I couldn't find anything on their official twitter, blog or website.

>Frog Illuminati poster doesn't like it.

It must be great. I'll drop $1500 in BANC

push

What is the different between Bancor and Waves.

btw last night I dreamed about Galia and me getting married.

also curious about this

Bancor's white paper is far more impressive (read less embarrassing) than Waves. I remember that same feeling when NXT first came out too.

Waves is written by retards and will likely end up a pump and dump in the first few months whereas bancor is written by more competent writers. Probably also a pump and dump.

it looks like waves is focusing on trying to make it easy to trade between fiat and crypto easier and with more liquidity, but without really any specifics. bancor has an actual algorithm for creating "smart tokens" that are intermediary's that facilitate instant transactions at a given price. They both have their merits but neither of them are particularly useful.

[spoiler]full disclosure i'll probably throw an eth or 2 bancor[/spoiler]

dropping 5k on this. i just dont know if i should buy more eth now so it will increase in value(if) and i get even more eth or just buy before ico

>Do you have any link? At a glance, I couldn't find anything on their official twitter, blog or website.
> #