"grandpa, how did you become so rich so young"

"grandpa, how did you become so rich so young"

OP is right.

HODL.

sheeeeeit I bought another 150 today

damn. what did that cost, like $6.50?

haha I meant $150 I'm trying to get to the moon baby

Good start user. But that wont take you to lamboland just yet.

"grandpa, how come you only have 1 kidney?"

Sat on 1 million, already made about £800 profit; will continue to hold.

4.1 mil $5k profit

"grandpa why do we live in a trailer park?"

Are you niggers still on this piece of garbage? Did you all buy at the start of the dump? You're all going to continue to be failures in life if you buy obvious pump and dumps at the ATH. How stupid can you be? Now you're passing the burden on to other poor suckers? This shit is really starting to piss me off on this board. I swear to god if anybody buys this coin I have no sympathy for you. Take this as a warning. This whole thread was a coordinated effort.

kek

Sitting on 600k

Redd is either going to the moon with Redd Id or get ran over by Steem

it'll get dumped hard the day that shit comes out if ever

I'll tell you what guys, I'll help you out. I'll throw in a buy order for $10000 USD... @ 1 sat. How's that? You like that? I'll be happy to buy your bags down there.

It's already dumping hard. That's why these fags are scrambling to shill this coin to poor unsuspecting new traders. "THA TECH IZ GUD BUY LOL"

This, buy steem

I don't mind you guys not liking free money. Atleast there wont be any rush in the lambo store when I get there.

god dam, if this cunt can somehow just make it to $0.10-$0.25 territory.....

pls based god

I don't get why people push this. It's almost as bad as DGB.

Wait so reddcoinn the con with literally one developer and not even a full team is just a copy cat of STEEM? Maybe ill just throw in 30$ in that instead of this garbage.

dgb is free money, rdd is pumped coin and people who bought high are now holding shit coin wanting to get out by shilling people to buy into it

>mfw I bought into RDD when it was 5 sats with the mindset that I'd never see that money again
Just sitting on it right now. Maybe (JUST MAYBE) this shitcoin meme will gain normie attention.

got in at 10 sats, feel the exact same way. HODLing this shit until its gets to 10-25 cent territory, or riding this fucker until it's back down to singled digit sats.