Last chance the board the train

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lennartbedrage/the-ripple-xrp-effect-fundamental-analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Next stop, Granville.

Evertime I buy this Ripple shit it tanks.

Literally been on a downtrend for weeks

Fuck Ripple you bagholding cunts

Aaaaaaahh ausbro

sup cunt

You should buy it this time though

MATE!

Miserable Ripple bagholder here.

Does anyone know what's the deal with XRP wallets? Every exchange has one shared address for all users, and you have to enter "destination tag" for depositing. It just seems so weird.

I also heard that desktop wallets have a ridiculous activation fee of 20 XRP (but the online wallet definitely doesn't - I've used it)

$2500 of btc at 10k

I'm gonna be fcking rich. Always trust the Jews

This post sums up a lot of people on Veeky Forums. You don't do your research and speculate with money you can't afford to lose. XRP will make many people rich, just like ETH and BTC. HODL and don't miss the train by being impatient.

I bought the "dip" twice with XRP. Will it ever get back into the 2000's?

Is that even actually a fee or is 20 XRP minimum just required to keep the wallet open?

Already up $9k from XRP but sold 2/3 for ETC before they went 70%. XRP is a slavecoin.

Yeah, apparently so. Minimum reserve requirement, that is. Their online wallet doesn't have this requirement, though.

It also explains why exchanges have one shared wallet for all users.

That's why it will make it big, though.

fuck your mother in the ass you fucking bag holding shit whale

no one is buying your shit coin, it's going nowhere

you should consider suicide
this shitcoin has already been pumped and dumped

Literally why shill ripple? I just don't understand how you think Veeky Forums is even going to have breath of effect on the price at this trade volume. I fucking hate how stupid this board is sometimes.

no

Checked

just trying to let my friends know to get if for the ride if they aren't already. it's going today.

yeah sure today

go rape a nigger

jesus guys.... I bought at 2500, sold at 20k lel. thanks for holding those bags.

I'll buy back in when it hits 5k.

m8, before you talk, please do some research.

most of us bought back in a 9k

>muh research

your dead coin is on a slow free fall

The 24h trade volume on bittrex alone is 6,150,000. That's 4.8% of the total. Let that sink in for just a second before you think shilling here is going to affect things. Some of you must have dog shit for brains if you actually think you're making a difference.

If it's been dumped then why the fuck has it remained in the top 3. Do you dipshits even read. This coin is a long play. If you cucks don't have the stomach to ride the ups and down then go ahead and sell and go wait for your fucking MOON to do something. All you salty fucks are mad you didn't buy back in March...

Have a ripple spinner to exercise those weak hands

your shit is literally going down and following this fibbonaci grpah

I recommend anons take a look at it only because I think it's worth taking a look at

reminds me of pivx

You remind me of the guy that was constantly spamming this board with "ETH is a mess".

What's your problem, friend? Did you buy in at the top and then panic sold at the bottom? Sounds like it.

U still holdin etc?

Why is it STILL going down though?

there are much better alternative than XRP, XRP will not be the new ETH

Its not going anywhere today because btc is about to crash.

>btc is about to crash

I didn't think it was but it's not looking good right now desu.

Better alternatives to do what Ripple does? Like what?

HODL.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lennartbedrage/the-ripple-xrp-effect-fundamental-analysis

That's the reason why I'm holding ripple. While innovation is a wonderful thing if it's not adopted on a large scale then it really does no one any good. The fact that they are working already with establsihed banking systems means they don't have to reinvent the wheel but just provide a superior product that solves a common problem. And even if thr US doesn't adopt it (because thry are stubborn asses when it comes to change) then the rest of the world looking for a unique angle to stay competative will drive thr price. This really does seem like a long play.

Did I miss anything?