We aren't in a bubble guys, r-right?

We aren't in a bubble guys, r-right?

grow some balls

What the purpose of spamming this? Why do you even care?

That fucking meme-chart.

Every time there is a double-top hordes of newbies pull out this retarded chart, scream crash while bitcoin stabilizes and continues on it's merry way upward.

I got tricked by this chart as a teen and to this day it upsets me

plese not again, I want to sleep peacefully

already sold. fucking crash already so I can stock back up

> Selling the bottom.

I see you're accustomed to the Veeky Forums trading method.

>Implying I sold just now
>Implying this is the bottom

plz

you cannot predict future from past
nobody here knows what is going on anyway

It's going to start rising though the week. By when you still can. Just put most of my salary into BTC, ETH and LTC. Easy money.

The crash wasn't big enough nor was it long enough for it to follow this meme chart. You do realise that meme chart is only applicable when it has reached mainstream adoption?

Think about it, institutional investors have only just gotten involved and normies still cannot grasp the importance of blockchain and think that ALL cryptos are scam coins used for drugs. Just wait until blockchain technology becomes better and more mainstream, then they will see the value in holding cryptos. This is merely the first sell off; June will take us to unprecedented heights

Good luck cashing out dumbass

>cashing out
Why are people still pushing this stale meme?

That's a way for nocoiners to cope

DUDE CRYPTO BUBBLE EVEN THOUGH 99.9% OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT A CRYPTO IS LMAO

Why the everliving fuck would I cash out? If you're not in it for the long run, you're doing it wrong.

DUDE THE MARKET CAP QUADRUPLED IN A MONTH TOTALLY NOT A BUBBLE

Newfags who bought this month won't sell now

I can tell that you are sweating typing this

Because coiners really can't cash out. Especially in large amounts.

Coiners don't need to cash out.
I've been paying bills with BTC for almost a year now.

I'm just trying to accumulate as much as possible.
If you're not doing this for the long term, then you're doing it wrong

what about the taxes on the card ? is it anonymous or the government can f*** you ?

BTC can only go up because of its limited supply. it'll reach 10k by this time next year when it goes mainstream.

Depends where you live. I don't pay anything but in freedomland everything is taxed afaik

Doesn't it feel a bit shit that a $100 bill payment last year is now worth over double the price?

Sure it does but I have to life off of something.
If I was paying with fiat I'd still have the same regret because I didn't get to invest that spent money into cryptos while they were cheap...

You can cash out 200k off kraken per month. That not enough for you?

I love AUD blockfolios. They make my warm dick feel like it's pressing up the cool steel of an expertly crafted armor. Stand and deliver jews, your life belongs to us now.