twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both factions are caucasian

Inb4
>Spain
>White

>Both factions are caucasian
So broad its practically meaningless.

this one time this one thing happened

Based Ntshingwayo KaMahole Khoza, Vuminbada kaNthati, Mavumengwana kaMdela and Zibehbhu kaMapitha.

What exactly does "white" mean? Are Greeks and Spaniards "white"? If so, then so are Arabs and Berbers. If not, then OP is doubly a faggot.

>Spain
>white

>What exactly does "white" mean?
The most common use of word today describes European Ethnic groups.

Then Arabs and Berbers, who are racially indistinguishable from South Europeans, are "white".

And the Haiti?

So is white people.

This meme

>Cross Gibraltar
>NOT WHITE

Fuck off /pol/. You're just as bad as those SJW who try to blame the Irish for slavery.

Spaniard here, we're not white and will never be.

Fuck off faggot

>All Arabs and Berbers are the same
Perhaps in the far north of Morocco and Algeria they could be considered White. That would be it.

>brown
>as a race

Top kek, call that a source?

"white" is a term that people who have an inferiority complex, either cause they are dark-skinned or other reasons, delude themselves into thinking they are. Nobody who is actually white and successful in life gives a shit about being white.

The only people who autistically obsess over who's white and who's not, are the people who are slightly darker and want to beg that they are included as "white"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzm7GB7AdRs

Most spaniards are white, same with Italians and Greeks. Fuck off /pol/, they're white countries and there's nothing you can do about. I like how faggots always say they're not white even though they have more European blood then any of you fucks, also no one has 100% racial purity, it's possible. Mediterraneans are white and there's nothing you can do about it.

Truth hurts,huh?

North africans and Turks and levantines are also meds. And so are iraqis and iranians by extension.

Race is a social construct, being white is extremely broad and the definition of who's who changes everyday. I wish people would just refer to people by their ethnicity instead, it would be so much easier.

poor hungarians

Africa begins at the Pyrenees and Greeks are Turco-Albanians.

i love when burgers use the term "white" because they need to separate themselves from their other countrymen

Spain was occupied by Africans for 100s of years. They are not white

This thread defines what cancer is.

Those are languages. As far as classifying people based on color "brown" for people in MENA and South Asia is very legitimate.

i have successfully embarrassed whiteys with this thread

all according to keikaku

I suspect "white" is no different than the meme "we wuz kangs". I think the meme itself is a projection. I spot contradictions, for examples latinos aren't "white" but they go to great lengths to say that egyptians are caucasian. Even if they weren't 100% african the other mixture was what? Arabs? Do you see who they talk about arabs today? If you have achieved anything you instantly become "Caucasian".

They meme about greeks and Italians not being white nowadays but talk about the ancient civilizations and they become the most germanic people that ever existed.

Think about it

Awww. Ain't you cute.

>Englishmen
>White
lol they're pink niggers, fuckin' albino Indians, ugly toothed inbred retarded savages.

>Africans
>on a Veeky Forumstory themed forum

Top kek. The fact that you are probably serious makes it the all more embarrassing.

Mods still haven't deleted this bullshit bait circlejerk thread?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_the_Seven_Cities

Berbers are whiter than Spanish people

Didn't rif lose the war?

> Aryan and Dravidian as a race

Top kek, call that a source ?

>USA
>White
And this map is from fucking 1920, when the American White population PEAKED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Acentejo

Bloodiest battle of the Atlantic expansion for the Euros. And it didn't happen in the Americas.

This battle serves as a warning for the yuroshit Deus Vult LARPers. Removing kebab should be left for the relevant nations, America, Britain, France, Russia and maybe Germany. The other European nations would be curbstomped if they went after dunecoons by themselves.

WE

Didn't the last Napoleon die in the battle as well?

I agree, "white" is something rootless, cosmopolitan American say because they have no real identity. Europeans don't talk about "white", we talk about "English" and "German" and so on.