Well Veeky Forums, is he right?

Well Veeky Forums, is he right?

I too like to dip 48 dicks in my cereal before eating it.

/thread

Yes.

I'm sure you do.

He's a freak.

How is this history

It's humanities

Past behavior predicts future behavior. If a girl used to be a slut, she is almost certain to be a cheater in the future.

when will numales wake up and realize all they're doing is enabling roasties to act horribly

It's really not

I like sluts, they're fun people.

I believe marriage is a sacred bond and that sexual intercourse is an expression of love to be reserved for your soulmate and nobody else.

Oh but obviously that makes me a misogynistic pig for actually believing in sex after marriage.

We should be making a list of what is not humanities.

History and...that's pretty much it

>Past behavior predicts future behavior. If a girl used to be a slut, she is almost certain to be a cheater in the future.
I agree with past behaviour predicting future behaviour, but I'd like to point out that promiscuity (or even nymphomania) and infidelity are two separate traits. Taking myself as an example, I have had countless one-night stands and hookups, interspersed with serious relationships, but have never cheated in a relationship.

He is 100% right but Veeky Forums will never accept this.

humanities = feelings

so humanity posting is posting whatever you feel like

How can we know for sure your thoughts are genuine and not a product of Nietzschean ressentment due to personal physiological shortcomings?

>eating cereal that's already been eaten before

>How can we know for sure your thoughts are genuine and not a product of Nietzschean ressentment due to personal physiological shortcomings?

>FUCKING
>FOOD
>ANALOGIES

isn't that the question of the day

Obviously but I don't see how this is part of humanities since there's no way to claim it to be unethical without looking like a tool.

>promiscuity (or even nymphomania) and infidelity are two separate traits
They are definitely correlated though. Both female promiscuity and infidelity are very often caused by lack of impulse control and inability to predict consequences of your actions.

For men, however, the story is different. A promiscuous man has to be either rich, or very handsome, or very skilled at manipulation. Either way, it would require some active calculated effort from him. Unlike a woman, he (most often) cannot just relax and let things happen.

irl cuck posting is all humanities are these days though.

>food analogy
its like I'm really on /v/

How is this humanities

Literally /ourguy/

It isnt history so surely it must be humanities

ACKCHYUALLY studies show that the more pre-marital sex partners the female has, the more likely she is to cheat and/or the more likely the marriage is going to fail. Female pre-marital promiscuity is an extremely good indicator of whether or not she will cheat.

I laughed, but it's still a valid question.

It's philosophizing about social dynamics. It is humanities.

No, he's horribly wrong.

Reproduction and, by extension, sex, is the whole basis of marriage.
People marry because they want the stability , comfort and exclusivity that comes with marriage. You, of course, expect that person to reproduce with you and you only, a point wich is rendered moot by promiscuity, since your consort has showed time and time again he is wholly uncapable or uninterested on holding the vows of marriage necessary for due reproduction.

tl;dr: Marriage is based upon trust. You cannot trust whores.

I do, however, agree that there's a double standard going on. I equally despise manwhores and find it really stupid that most others don't.

>le key lock maymay

Define genuine

Cuckold

I do not endorse leaving sex for after the marriage only

But that doesn't mean you can spend your whole life fucking anything that moves and expect to become a commensurate and trustworthy person on the end

I mean, OP's guy, whomever that is, literally compares women to cheerios. Dude completely misses the point

I was agreeing with this

>I do, however, agree that there's a double standard going on. I equally despise manwhores and find it really stupid that most others don't.

Oh k my bad

But what is that meme anyway?

>A key that opens every lock is a great key, but a lock opened by every key is a pretty shitty lock

Basically an excuse for male promiscuous degenerates.

Anything that can be discussed is humanities. There's basically nothing stopping this board from becoming a slightly more coherent /b/.