Seriously, 800+ altcoins

Seriously, 800+ altcoins...

and they all pretty much do the same fucking thing:

Smart contracts, fast transactions, multiple capabilities, etc.

There really is no huge difference between any of them.

Eventually Bitcoin will do all of these and they all will die in an inferno of fire, right?

Probably not. Regardless of what anybody says, most of the alternative coins exist only to make profit. There are a few that are useful in niche cases, like Monero and ethereum, but it's mostly junk.

yes, but the geniuses of Veeky Forums all have a clever plan in which they will somehow sell off all of these coins to the "bagholder chump" before it tanks and then easily transfer, from shady exchange sites, millions in cash (fiat) with which they will be able to escape from their NEET life

No you stupid fag. They will do nothing and bitcoin will also do nothing.

Its all empty promises for gullible people.

There is hype right now and everything goes up. Hype has already started going down. Now the hypers want out.

And thats it.

If bitcoin is worth anything its for drugs, scams and money laundering.

If you want make an analogy to the tech bubble, alt coins are similar to those companies which had almost no business model and yet were given extremely high valuations.

Yes they're pretty much all trash apart from BTC and ETH.

BTC will be a store of value that slowly increases in price year after year.

ETH will be a useful token for running dapps and smart contracts. I imagine it's price will top out then fluctuate based on demand for use of the Ethereum network, somewhat like oil.

The rest will die.

I'd rather hold a few years and find out for myself

Seriously 800+ stocks...
and they all pretty much do the same fucking thing:
Contracts, fast transactions, multiple capabilities, etc.
There really is no huge difference between any of them.
Eventually Google will do all of these and they all will die in an inferno of fire, right?

>hat about ETC and ETH' tokens?

comparing stocks to some alt-coin someone made in 24 hours in their basement...

"pepecash"
"mooncoin"
"milocoin"
etc.

every new industry eventually consolidates. look at banking, film, videogames, defense, telecom, etc......

Kinda reminds me of dot com bubble........

auto, agriculture...

95% of alt do not deserve your attention -- shitcoins

But there are still lots of decent ones to invest in. But its up to you to make that evaluation.

>criminals don't deal in fiat

Let me get those filthy dollars off your hands, you wouldn't wanna be associated with drug dealers and what not, right?

>"pepecash"

I find it hilarious that Veeky Forums dismisses PepeCash and the RarePepe trading cards as shitcoins.

It just goes to show how little research most people on here do.

At least famous Venture Capitalists do their research: avc.com/2017/05/rare-pepe/

Vox is different. See...its a game currency too. The game is like Minecraft. It will be big... ... I think.

Just buy coins on huobi list of potential additions.

>BTC will be a store of value that slowly increases in price year after year.

How is it a store of value, what can I buy with it?

more than you would think

google it

No one takes those coins seriously anyway

everything?

> How is gold a store of value, what can I buy with it?

> How is my index fund a store of value, what can I buy with it?

Normie nocoiner can't understand all money is made up,

Banker jew prints out billions/trillions and hoard the shit out of it, you want to keep ur worthless currency we will laugh at the next economic collapse

Bitcoin can't even solve the fucking block size debate, how will they fork all these awesome features into it in the next decade?

Bitcoin maximalists hate alts because they know the days of Bitcoin climbing 1000x your money is over and only in alts do such opportunities still exist, they want you to give up your dream of making 1000x your money so you can instead buy their bags and hope for at most a 2x or 3x over the next few years.

the amount of reddit spacing typing faggots in this thread is disturbing to say the least.
You do know you are not where you think you are, right?

Yea, making shit easier to read with line breaks n' shit = reddit faggotry