Who is ready for moon

Siacoin is ready for its next juemp for the moon, get in before its too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6dit1q/read_issue_with_shapeshift_poloniex_issue_found/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off bagholder

sc never does anything

Look at the charts fool

dont be this dumb guys. you cant just make a bunch of threads and expect this to work. you gotta make one that seems semi serious at the very least.

look it's this thread again.

and we go no where.

t. 100k sia holder

Look the chart its ready for a x2 jump atleast

That's what coins usually does literally right before going to the moon.

Today or tomorrow, senpaitachi.

behold the meme lines
they never lie

When will they fix Sia on Polo?

Devs pushed an update to fix sia wallet on pol should be fixed any minute now. Prob why the price going up.

witnessed

I'm strapped in, ready for the moon.
or at least, 0.000007 BTC (double my monies)

wtf

My body is ready

O SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT

nigga i hope youre right

here we go!

Just got 1 mil. Hope there are gas tanks on the moon, cuz I aint getting a tesla.

Fag with sellwalls

Is selling for 305 on cryptopia and 340 on polo due to being unable to withdraw.

Devs have fixed the bug though ready to push the code.
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6dit1q/read_issue_with_shapeshift_poloniex_issue_found/

Have grabbed 200k over at cryptopia. The deposit/withdrawl issue fix and charts show an easy arbitrage if not full on moon over coming days.

I have roughly 200,000 SC.

Is there anywhere else I can store this coin besides their horrible wallet? The main issue being how much RAM the wallet eats up once its finished synching. I just dont have all that space available for one, single coin.

The current stagnation is due to wallet issues on Poloniex. Once its fixed, it will be blastoff time.

Once it's fixed, everybody, including me, will be transferring over to dump

Sia was just added to Bittrex the other day. You can dump your coins over there right now you faggot.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

happening

I am in this coin. I have full trust in it booming. It is going up very rapidly atm. See it mooning.

I am holding more than 300k SC

here we go lads

STOP SHILLING MY COIN ASSHOLES.

Going to the moon.. r-right guys?