I am young immigrant who wish to know more about American history. how do I go about it? what to read...

I am young immigrant who wish to know more about American history. how do I go about it? what to read? what are some good videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see this thread ending well.

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick is pretty good if you wish to understand how the highest echelons of US society operate and how they've affected the world since 19th century.

A good place to start is A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn.

why would you save that image?

thought you guys like trump

This
American feelings on Trump are as divided as Veeky Forums's feelings are.
Most likely more so.

Go to /pol/ if you want to shitpost about politics. We're here to discuss history, not help you pass your citizenship test.

Tbf no matter who is the president half of the American population will always be butthurt about him.

I love Trump

>mfw I'm the one weirdo who kind of liked both candidates

this will give you a good rundown of it

Muh 1%

>American feelings on Trump are as divided as Veeky Forums's feelings are.

America likes Trump other than jew york city and LA

Which is why he won the popular vote, amirite

>other than jew york city and LA

what part of this dont you understand? flyover states cucked them hard and now they are having a huge hissy fit.

> likes Trump
Hate a bit less than Hillary, you mean?

no. theres literally no reason to hate him other than "he said offensive things!"

Ah yes, let's elect presidents via popular vote so LA, Chicago and New York make every decision for the union 99% of the time

Is it really worse than when bunch of literally who swing states decide the future of entire nation?

yes you fucking idiot. Why should the vast majority of america be decided by a bunch of retarded hipsters cluttered together in a few places?

especially when they out right despise the country and are idiots who are just now learning what the electoral college is.

what about him dicksucking those (((goldman sachs))) finaciers for cabinet positions

Why should it be decided by rural illiterate opiate abusing hicks?

wow, literally no different than every other president, including Obama and Hillary. At least hes on the same field as them and not their cucks like Hillary "keep a public face and a priavte face" clinton was.

Because flyover states are actually important and contribute to the country. Jew York City and LA are rat infested open air concentration camps of basket cases that produce nothing but shitty "culture"

they are also very stupid, arrogant, and short sighted. Basically the reason the world hates america.

>produce nothing
Center of tech, banking, the arts, commerce and high culture.

>Center of tech, banking

literally nothing. Thanks for stealing middle class tax money due to your own incompetence Wall street!

>arts/high culture

you mean shitty and pretentious post-modern psuedoart that no one gives a shit about, cheap and gaudy tourist trap shit like The Lion King musical, or and endless supply of lazy and shallow hollywood remake reboot sequal prequels?

those two places are a cancer full of the most disgusting humans currently existing today and its the very reason they dont get to decide the fate of the country they utterly despise out of their own misery.

go OD on coke or cough your lungs out from all the smoge

youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA