Every person gets your personality

>Every person gets your personality

How fkd is humanity?

The pic is of Leanna Decker if you want to do some research

>humanity
& Humanities strikes again

Pretty chill, I guess, even if a little bit too insane.

my personality is the result of crippling schizophrenia therefore humanity would collapse within a week as nobody want to leave home and look another person in the eye...

On the other hand if I knew the streets were totally devoid of people maybe I'd actually leave the house

Hnmmmmmmmmm what a paradox really makes me think

mass autism wars

kekkkk

Holy fuck, i consider myself to be pretty chill but many people say i'm terribly sincere, i don't give two fucks about how people react to what i say.

>WW3 in 2 weeks

world peace followed by wars

>Everyone one becomes rational people who are pragmatic but sympathetic to others and have a passion for knowledge
The world would become a much better place

this

People wouldn't really hate each other too much, so I think there might be less conflict in the world, but everyone would be kinda lazy in the "I still get things done, I just tend to get them done at the last minute" sort of way, so infrastructure might be a little more irregular.

Also, social events would be very hard to organize, because nobody would want to be the one to actually bother getting their house ready to host one, on top of everybody just kinda wanting to be introverted sometimes. Nationalism might rise a bit, but in more of a competitive manner rather than a xenophobic one. Also, everyone would have self-confidence issues and occasionally doubt their ability to do something that they've done hundreds of times before for no reason.

To be fair, some of this is more "what if everyone were me" rather than "what if everyone had my personality". I can't imagine the ways in which my personality would be affected by growing up, say, in Kenya.

nothing ever gets done and society collapses

>Fertility rate drops to 0
>This becomes the last generation

Everyone doesn't give a shit about anything

We'd have friendly and/or captive AI and be a spacefaring civilization in record time, but after those conditions were met, everyone would start killing each other in an attempt to be the last one left standing.

Massive procastination may be a serious problem, but we'll get to solve everything before shit gets severly fucked up, even though everyone hates each other secretly
On the bright side, there would be a lot less degeneracy going on since everyone prefers to read a book, listen to music to a reasonable volume and just generally chill

Love would stop being a thing and no emotional conections would be made. Fertility rates wouldn't drop to zero because i'm sure someone would come up with breeding facilities. Aside from that society would thrive

Analytical. A healthy combination of introspective and empathetic. Great at objectively analyzing my thoughts, emotions and behavior as well as putting myself in other people's shoes and analyzing others. Proud of myself but don't care too much about how others (who don't know me well) see me. Basically I'm the shit and the world would be awesome

nobody shows up to work and nobody reproduces
society degrades entirely and people resort to cannibalism within weeks
human race disappears within a year

Hebrew law reigns.

T. Known Boss

Maybe finally we'll be honest with each other and have the emotional intelligence to see what people really feel like
t. autismos

We would all agree to nuke ourselves into oblivion

Nice trips.

The world becomes intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

Not sure if society will keep on functioning. If it does, it will forever have a bitter, sarcastic and depressive feel to it as people just can't stop being passive-aggressive to each other.

Glory ensues, alongside a severe surge in meme production(but that's redundant)

Your friends secretly hate you.

I don't have any friends. LOL!