S-so a-are we done crashing n-now?

S-so a-are we done crashing n-now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/btce/btcusd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im not going to risk it right now. I pulled my money out and I'm going to wait a few days. A ton of money left the market and I don't see it coming back anytime soon.

it always goes down at the end of each week, on the weekend, and at the end of each month

I too cashed out for the same reason, but man, feels bad to have cashed out all my ETH when it seems to be mooning today

because you're myopic and only look at short term candles.

yeah those green candles look soooo sustainable

retard

Or maybe it's because the whole market is based on speculation and overvalued. Maybe it's because it lost 30 billion dollars of volume in 12 hours which was more than the entire market cap a month ago. Maybe you're just a kike trying to lure retards into giving you more money in a pyramid scheme.

Yeah it can only go up guys! 10k next month!!

Or maybe it's because the entire market had a huge rise and its a correction. And now it's going to continue its rise.

Actually it looks like the textbook definition of a trend. The big rise to 2760 was unsustainable, yes but that's why it corrected.

For that to happen new money has to keep coming in.. People don't want to pay $2500 for bitcoin. Especially when the only way it makes people money is if more people buy it. When money stops coming in the price crashes. How long do you think this game can last?

>Actually it looks like the textbook definition of a trend.

A downtrend.

12:37:13
too the moon!

Yeah the 7 longterm green candles are in a downtrend. Holy shit the absolute retards on this board.

Bullshit, 50k this week.

Yeah totally.

WOW that was my whole fucking point retard. My first post was "You're myopic and only look at short term candles" and then what do you do? you pull up a chart with short term candles. If you zoom out, it's clear that there's strong momentum upwards. It was only LAST WEEK that it hit 2000 and everyone found it incredible, now you're so short sighted that you think now that it's 2267 it's a "crash".

Don't even waste your time the guy is clearly delusional.

>Omg guyz it doesn't matter if it just crashed! It's up from last month if you look at the long term candles and will just keep going up forever!!

Yeah this is totally sustainable. RETARD ALERT

WOOOWW WOULD YOU LOOOK AT THAT HUUGE CRAASHH.

Not everyone can stomach being in the long game, broski. their loss, not our.

Not everyone is a retard and some people realize you can make more money by buying and selling at the right times. Like me for instance. I sold all my coins when it was at $2700. I could buy back now for way less than I sold them for but I'm not going to because the market isn't stable and will continue on this trend since new money isn't flowing in like it was and people get tired of the stagnation.

I pulled $5k out due to concern over being stuck bagholding like I was in 2014, this is about double my initial investment and I still have over $30k in crypto. Really took a lot of the pressure off to have already realized 100% returns, far better than my regular retirement account is doing.

>Sells all his coins
>not a retard

Why can't you be more like your brother, user?

looks like a correction, not a peak and crash

You really think it's going to stay like this for long? I think you're the retard desu. Can't wait to see your reaction when btc is 10000.

understandable, but what if you are wrong and bitcoin starts to rise again quickly and beats the all time high? will you get back in?

newcoiner here, I think the reasonable thing to do is to sell my bitcoin at a 0% loss, but satan is telling me to hold so I guess I'm holding.

Satan is right. keep those bags, sell of small profits to invest elsewhere. Kisses

>newcoiner
>already wanting to sell

yeah you aren't cut out for this, sell

wiat until after memorial day weekend, people could still be wanting to cash out but banks are closed in the US

Witnessed!

I'm gonna have to trust satan and these gets.

Get back in and just set a stop loss. Why wouldn't you?

why so many people claimed it will crash when its not true?

Wow it's up $100 that means everything is fine. 4k next week!

Boom for the madest of lads trading those wee lad bits.

Alot of newbies saw the 'anatomy of a bubble' chart for the first time, saw it looked a bit like the Bitcoin chart suddenly became economic geniuses.

I think in the next month the price will plummet.

Did you buy the dip?

i did indeed

nope, but i put all my btc into eth at roughly the price i first bought btc, and i've been making nothing but profit since
rn it looks like btc is recovering but it could just be a long bulltrap, i'll buy in if it goes under 1800€ anyway