What is the solution to the problems caused by classes? The divide between classes has been an issue forever...

What is the solution to the problems caused by classes? The divide between classes has been an issue forever, but especially post-Industrialization in the West.

When the revolution comes will I be allowed to kill all the upper middle class numale philosophy majors who mocked me for having a southern accent and said I was dumb for voting Trump?

yes, please do

You are dumb for voting for Trump though, and I'm from fucking Tennessee.

A message from the rest of the world: your southern accent is the only one not sounding completely awful.

The picture has nothing to do with classes.

Fake story

None.

Class is the natural and best way to divide a population. Each has their place and duties.

Its survival of the fittest nigger.
Have fun at the bottom

Mobility.

And citizens should own the government, not just a small upper class.

Nope.

Despotism/monarchy is the best form of government. This has been proved repeatedly on this board, so no need to argue.

Just because they're really, really, really good for the guys in charge and their hundred or so best friends, doesn't mean they're better for everyone.

Pro-tip: you wouldn't be one of the upper class in the society you say you want

And the place of the lower class is to take control of the bourgeois state

Pretty much.

Not him, but you do realize that not everybody wants to be rich and affluent, right? Living modestly is perfectly reasonable for a lot of people.

Monarchy's do show this works when the rulers are benevolent and reasonable and aren't gouging their subjects in taxes and laws. Sadly, however, history also does show that great monarchy leadership rarely if ever extends beyond the first ruler. His offspring usually suck.

Monarchy makes the whole country better, more so than 'democracies'.

A well-stratified society works most efficiently, with each class doing their allotted tasks and duties, each knowing their place.

There is, of course, a little number of people travelling up and down the classes, but overall they maintain themselves. This has been proven most effective by the centuries of classes, from the Aryan Brahmin and Kshatriyas, to the British upper and working classes.

The degeneracy came with 'democracy' and 'republics'.

>implying there is such a thing as class in the age of the internet

>implying there isn't
What are autists and normies?

What degeneracy?

Destruction of the family, marriage, acceptance of gays, transsexuals, bestiality coming up. Destruction of unified morality, in our case Christian. Destruction of hierarchy, of respect for authority, of respect for tradition. Materialism, capitalism, greed based social structure. Modern society is hell, you just don't know what normal feels like

You are dumb for not voting for Trump though, and I'm from fucking New York.

Nah, neo-con plutocratic ethnonationalist corporatism isn't really my bag.

I think any solution would be inherently in conflict with human psychology. Especially the tendency towards nepotism. Classes perpetuate themselves through inheritance and environment.

I don't think a solution has been found yet. Eventually the society in question will tear itself apart and something else will take its place.

>The degeneracy came with 'democracy' and 'republics'.

And was a vast improvement!

Nor any other sane human being's.

Buzzword barfs aren't arguments.