So... no crash happening?

So... no crash happening?

weak hands crash every week (once very two weeks)

My honest opinion is everyone was expecting a crash so much where it's not going to happen. It had a nice haircut from the top but it was needed.

It doesn't just happen overnight. It will slowly keep going lower and lower. The money that left isn't coming back and once the stagnation continues more people will cash out and the price will fall.

I haven't been in this very long but I'm a fast learner. Here is what I learned: NOBODY CAN PREDICT CRYPTO. If they say they do, they don't. If they say the don't, they actually don't.

>the money isn't coming back
>market cap of all crypto doubled since January
>people are actually worried about a much needed correction and some old money cashing out

Just hodl, spaghetti fingers.

Youre fucking retarded.

Asians are dumping money into it like crazy. Youve never had to deal with real currency instability and low trust in your own economy, you have no idea how much Asians fucking love the idea of crypto.

Such fast. Much wow.

>it doubled since january

My point exactly.. We're in a bubble and it's not going to just keep growing like that. The supply is too low and people don't want to buy $2500 bitcoin.

>It will just keep growing like this forever. The Asians will pump it and make me rich.

>yfw people thought Bitcoin would plunge below $2000 and stay there
>yfw people thought Bitcoin would plunge below $1500
>yfw people thought Bitcoin would plunge below $1300
>yfw people were planning to buy back in at $1000-$1200 instead of when it was at $1800

>one guy says it will go down
>one guy says it will stagnate
>one guy says it will go up
But according to you, none of them will be right because NOBODY CAN PREDICT CRYPTO

You're right you haven't been in this long.

And it'll double again and again, what's your point?

We are still in an upward channel, expect $300 by summers end.

I don't know why people are thinking the real crash is happening now and not in mid June when the Chinese can cash out on crypto

Yeah ok, the price will just keep going up! You can't lose!

Yeah, that's generally how it works.

to be fair that has been true since bitcoin started

If the price approaches or exceeds the all time high, we might see a no-coiner buying panic which probably will end very badly. All those people who cashed out for the 'crash' waiting for lower prices will go insane and jump back in, then I think we will be ready for the real crash. Maybe a week or two from now.

>we're in a bubble
fuck off

People are so used to inflationary currencies a deflationary one doesn't even compute.

t. increasingly nervous nocoiner

>$15 and $2200 are the same thing

That's implied you fucking retard. In a vacuum none can know what will happen, but taking all possibilities into account of course one will turn out true. Dumbass.

You know how there's that graph that shows the stages of a market bubble? Well this is the first selloff phase. You know, the part before the real bubble starts.

>Not understanding that what seemed high in the past can seem low in the future. There's no rule that says we need to denominate the price in bitcoins too, we can go to millibits, bits, and even satoshis.

>The money that left isn't coming back
Why do you even bother posting about a topic you have no understanding of?

>Buy a Bitcoin Jr for only $500

Why do you even bother posting a graph that disproves the point you were trying to make?

>that signature
priceless

Never was going to happen. Good on stronghand bros

goys everythinh is bak to normaall!!

>It will slowly keep going lower and lower
>he says as it slowly goes higher and higher

we havent even reached enthusiasm yet