/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Getting slid off the forum by crypto threads edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/array-biopharma-bristol-myers-squibb-105900638.html?.tsrc=rss
splash247.com/ensco-acquire-atwood-oceanics/
nasdaq.com/symbol/mack/dividend-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also here is OP's portfolio. Not really memes but definitely big money makers.

>S
>SHOP
>SQ
>SOXX
>AMAT
>LMT
>DFEN

And I also day trade DGAZ/UGAZ

cara cara carry me away

First for eternal CVM

People are shilling that the entire stock market is crashing. I was planning to get out in september and come back in nov-dec when risk is over, since shit tends to slump in sept-oct.

Is it actually crashing or are they just fear mongering for hits?

I just looked at the futures and that's not what I saw. A correction seems inevitable, but I don't think it started today. But, what do I know? I am just a simple equities trader. Maybe a coiner will drop and and share their wisdom. They seem to know everything.

>coiners

imo all the coins are overvalued atm. I really don't see it retaining 2500+ value. Maybe I'd buy a dip, but the purchasing platforms all go down every time you get high traffic (dips OR moons). At the moment all the platforms are shitty and hardly usable.

I mean, robinhood may have craptastic graphs, but the platform itself is useable.

Personally I'm worried about the derivatives and debt situations, but it's not like it's gonna crash and all go to 0, so long as the US companies are still operating. Unlike shitcoins, stocks have intrinsic value. Except penny stocks and the Veeky Forums shill of the day. I have 500 sitting in rh to buy any dips, but ideally I'd rather sell high then rebuy low, of course. When do you think a correction might roll in? I guess it depends how hard the msm shills about it. But everyone is always singing apocalyse 24/7/365 for the past decade+.

>When do you think a correction might roll in?

Honestly, 2 months ago. Shows you what I know. The part of my portfolio that I speculate with is very eager for a down market. There will be a lot of money to be made if you have some cash to work with.

Why can't Veeky Forums learn to diversify with a bit of stock in addition to their crypto portfolio? CVM MOON SOON

Because new Veeky Forums is a bunch of summerfaggots rolling in from leddit and /b/ who have never read an investment manual. They're fucking retarded and don't understand fundamentals, if you've had the misfortune of reading the shitcoin threads. One thread. ONE. They can't even be decent posters, but spam all over. So we get 50 threads with 2 posts each shitting up the board like it's /b/: shitcoin edition.

This, I've never seen a board get taken over by newfags and cancer so quickly.
It was veey gradual with /a/, /v/, /pol/ to an extent. Only /r9k/ rivals Veeky Forums right now for fastest takeover.
The amount of complete newfags falling in from /pol/, /r9k/, /b/ and whereever else was just too fast and overwhelming. Literally EVERYTHING that was on the board before got bumped off in the span of a couple months, which is almost impressive.

It'd almost be fine if the newfags weren't coming in from the worst board. Veeky Forums has reached its Eternal September it seems.

Mods aren't helping AT ALL either.

>CVM MOON SOON
My body is ready.

Buying at least 10k more shares on Tuesday.

TGTX shill here

Expect stock to fall tomorrow due to shelf offering filed friday

I will be buying the dip in coming days

ASCO soon

If I could find an alternative where I would not be banned for hurting someone's feelings, I would put Veeky Forums to rest for a few months until the garbage passes.

Strategies to make it?

I keep thinking I should invest in monthly Dividend stocks like GAIN, GLAD, ORC and then either reinvest the monthly or blow it on a meme.

What do you guys do?

How old are you? Different answers for different ages.

Market open yet jeez let's goooooo

The markets been at an all time high just about every week since nov. When stocks are going up..."Hey listen to me they are going to go down" ...when they're going down, "Hey listen to me they are going to go up".. -same guy; now buy my book I was right

>I was planning to get out in september and come back in nov-dec when risk is over

lol. yeah because so many people are "shilling" this inevitable October crash....wtf are you even talking about

CVM is kill, there will be no successful rocket launch, it will explode before leaving the ground. Multikine study on hold.

Does anyone have any legitimate reasons for thinking CVM is going up anytime soon cause there are no technicals that indicate this will happen.

I know their in the middle of a court case (lol @ people thinking that's somehow a good thing) but is there some sort of ruling or otherwise catalyst that is supposedly going to boost this thing

I feel like people think its going to spike soon for the sole purpose of its far down, which needless to say is retarded, esp for a fucking biotech pennystock waiting on clinical trials which can be dead in the water for years

CVM is like MSTX ...you throw a few bucks at it and if you get rich you get rich.

Dude, DO NOT throw your money at any stock blindly without dd. Too many fgts come here to try to unload their garbage. If you think you're about to be noko'd ask them to post their position at least.

So CVM is just a meme people are shilling in a blind hope that it will go up?

ITT, we find the next $DRYS

The only way CVM is ever going to go above $1 is via a reverse split

News or on Techincals?

>CTRL+F
>no LTBR

what the fuck?

>no debt
>powering the future

Deal goes down (or not) in the next couple of weeks. Market cap is currently $17M, for a company that's going to make billions.

LINU
Shady Chinese company that just hit the exchange. Looks like it's in the middle of a pump. There's no little info on this thing. It doesn't even have a stocktwits page. On Friday it was at 3x average volume. Posted this only for my fellow madmen. If you're looking for a safe play this isn't for you. Tread with caution. This is a blind gamble.

Pump that ass... Anyone have info on this one? $LINU?

Chinese plays have been great lately.

>Deal goes down (or not)
>for a company thats going to make billions

You dont sound too confident about it

my girlfriend (male)

Holding 4k may kek please us with chaotic gains

im planning on buyin $10k in shares in the morning. I have no idea why, im just gambling. can you give me a quick rundown about $cvm?

Did same thing, just trying to live the meme just threw down with no research, I think it's a mining resource which is related to real estate, which is going to be let loose by trump (both sectors). It's breddy safe I think, also I have 4K shares still a poor fag her, I will run it threw my algo and see how it's looking statistically quick

Whoops looks like I mixed it up with cde, its biotech, good thing we praised the prince of primordial darkness right?

AAPL and DIS here

Gotta blue chip it and play with the dividends

You guys are literally so lazy you can't even read the description of the company? it's a biotech company dealing in cancer research. It was a meme like a week ago because the FDA was about to respond to they're appeal to get their stage 3 drug into the market but it was denied so we didn't moon. wait until they re-submit then buy because they've already submitted like 4 papers if they fuck up again they'll probably either have to work on a new drug all together or go bankrupt.

Blue chips are good long term, this is more for short term quick gains (theoretically)

>gets fucked by every Wall Street insider
if you think memes are a coincidence you are a brainlet and should be proud to fill your duty by having your booty filled.

what are some good penny stock forums and also
screeners? Veeky Forums please recommend some to me...

finviz

Is there a forex app similar to Robinhood?

Thanx I'll trust those dubs. What about the message boards?

/rgt/ you faggot

Kinda hard with the board overtaken by crypto

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Stop shilling cvm

T. Nak shill

To get ducked out of 60% of your money?

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Are we being raided or something? Who let in all these CVM haters?

did you get your MACK dividend

Haven't received mine but they could be waiting until the market actually opens since selling in premarket could still count as selling before ex date.

How are the gramps gains going?

ARRY looking good in premarket

finance.yahoo.com/news/array-biopharma-bristol-myers-squibb-105900638.html?.tsrc=rss

MACK might have a significant dip after paying 1.06 divi (even tho I haven't got mine yet)

ATW might still have some room to go up at open

splash247.com/ensco-acquire-atwood-oceanics/

I suspect it will dip but it was a $3 stock before the announcement of the divi. It will rise back up again.

Was really hoping to see it today...

ST has got a boner for CYTR today

FRO beat earnings estimates

What the FUCK happened to MACK?

they paid out a huge dividend...

how are you unaware of this at this point
its been talked about every day in /rgt/ for two fucking months

my TGTX didnt dip nearly enough

I wanted to get filled much lower than this...

B-but I didn't get a dividend... I just lost money

its probably just robinhood being a piece of shit

NIHD IS TODAYS MOON MISSION!!

GET IN NAO!!

Coins are pump and dump media

Hope so m8 because as it stands I've lost more than I'm gonna get back even with the dividend. Why is robinhood such a meme?

Old stop loss was filled at opening.... Dividend isn't showing up in history am I fucked or do I just have to contact support

>nasdaq.com/symbol/mack/dividend-history

It pays out a fucking buck in dividends per share?

What the fuck lol

it was a special dividend from an asset sale

X lookin strong this morning

inb4 it peaks now and fades down all day like it has done every day for the past week

Just have to wait. A bunch of platforms aren't showing the divi yet I guess.

It's at a 5yr low, if you're not in yet might want to consider playing this dip. Could be another few bucks in dividends coming as the drug the sold for 1 billion hits certain milestones. Problem is they're about a year or 2 away from any catalysts in their pipeline.

Ah, okay. Makes sense.

>tfw DWT is making me back any dosh I lost over the weekend due to after-market fluctuations.

Elite.

Is it ever a good idea to quit an internship if you get in there and realize it isn't for you? I'm only a sophomore but automotives fucking sucks and I hate every minute of office life. You are my only friends Robinhood General.

Also what are today's meme stocks to watch

NOVT no

at least finish the internship before deciding I would say...

reminder nobody enjoys their job

LINU to the moon... if only I listened

No. Just stick with it. On the resume, it'll look like you quit anything just because you don't like it. If you're on an interview and they ask what happened, you can't just say ''Oh, I didn't like it, so I quit.'' Just work hard, get good references and move on. The only thing worse than quitting an internship is getting fired. Getting fired from a fucking internship is hellish as fuck on the resume. As an intern, your only job is to literally get there on time, printout shit and listen/learn for the most part.

thank you HIMX user

I'm shocked GSS hasn't corrected it didn't stay

Its doing some voodoo magic now.

Internships are for padding the stats, most people decide they don't want to follow that field afterwards but it does show you are able to put up with bullshit. Stick with it and look what opportunities your internship presents.

Thanks lads. I'll tough it out til August

I don't fucking do anything all day but shitpost on biz and lit lmao

That's fine. Just don't get caught and keep your head down, listen to anyone who's over you and just do whatever to maintain your sanity.

Get solid refs and ditch that place.

Thanks dad

Here's a pic of my cat as thanks

GIB RIGHTFUL DIVIDENDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

little late sorry famalam

Seems like a pretty chill cat. Ask it if Plug is worth investing anytime soon.

This.

based

thank you for the heads up. Took the gamble and made some hefty gainz

Lads, I genuinely don't see any stocks worth daytrading today. Gonna buy a few, hold for a day or so, and then call it a day. I have work to do, plus I wanna hit the gym. Have to look over some code a colleague put on Git and do some coding of my own.

Take care. Maybe tomorrow will be more exhilarating. Today is really slow.

same here. next time we need to gamble with 100 or so. nothing big but FUCK. missed it too

What's the play today only looking for nickels and dimes no moon missions please.

LTBR checking in

Thanks for the tip. Got out at 108% gain.

Thing of beauty . Congrats. missed it myself.

Just increased my position on CVM by 1000 shares

Hopefully it keeps falling until next FDA news

CYTR is such a based stock. Get it while you can constant 20% days.

my picks for the next few months
>SPEX
>LTBR
>NAK
>NMM (50-50)

holee fuck just bought another 1.1k shares of CVM

ready for the moon mission boys

DCTH, very cheap and a pretty easy flip come early morning, come make some easy, juicy gains my friends