What is the shittiest shitcoin with the least potential that you're currently holding? Why did you buy it initially?

What is the shittiest shitcoin with the least potential that you're currently holding? Why did you buy it initially?

For me, it's Gcoin (GCN.) I picked up a mil at 1 sat while I was in a manic buying spree based off of some bullshit I read on a forum somewhere about how it was about to be picked up by some major exchange.

INFX
picked it up when he mentioned it ONE TIME in a random thread

i pretty much made him rich, feels like

DGB ;)
or PoSW

Moon

54mil at 1sat

Bitcoin. Bought it back in '13 at about $200, and some more later at higher prices.

I know a lot of people like it, but it's really the most poorly designed poopoocoin available.

Lol also holding 54mil. Got it at .3 sat on nova trading ltc though. I will hodl

Lomocoin

Someone shilled it here and I was high so I bought it.

VOX

BBQCoin. But just for fun.

`Tide on Yobit, Bought at 2Sat then dropped to 1 sat

Bunny coin. Bought sub 1 satoshi because it was super inexpensive. It's a super speculation coin.

Piece of shit wallet coin. I saw potential in it, being a great first to market idea. I still think it's a great idea, but the developer and his shitty third world support team seem to be on the low end of the autistic spectrum, so I don't think they will be able to pull it off. Thinking of just cutting my losses and putting them into decent looking ICOs at this point...

Panda Coin

worst coin:

vox. I got fucking voxed

best coin:

burst, rdd

Probably eth

worst coins: burst, vox, posw and cripple

bagholding all of those

Now that takes me back...

Chink'd

Verge (XVG) and SecureExchange (SEC) are the shittiest ones I have. They've really gone nowhere since I bought them two weeks ago and Friday's correction hurt me even worse. Still hodling them in the dim hopes that' I'll get >20% return on them in a month, but that's probably not gonna happen. You can count DGB as well since I bought it at 730 like an idiot but I have much better hopes for it.

You still can sell tho.

14 days ago was like 10 sats. it's ~40 sats now.

what did you buy at?

DGB.

Can't argue with those digits.

If you're talking about XVG I bought at 46, SEC at 126.

bought about $5k of vox right at the peak...considering cobaining myself

LEPEN

STR