Put $11,000 into STRAT last year during the ICO

>put $11,000 into STRAT last year during the ICO
>everyone said it was just some scam and nobody would give a shit about C# and called me a retarded newfag blowing my money all eggs in one basket
>thought it was genius and enterprise software would be huge
>"no companies give a shit blah blah centralized blah blah put it in waves blah"
>checked price for first time today since i told myself i would wait until ~1 year mark at least and be really patient
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH FUCK ALL OF YOU LOSERS AHAHAHHAHHAHA HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2016/08/08/stratis-blockchain-solutions-officially-launch-august-9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how much is it worth m8

Congrats on the retirement user.

congrats, how much have you made?

Congrats, user. Wish I knew about strat sooner.

he made an impressive 2,5 million if he hodl

OP, according to my math you made 1.76mil, is that correct? Nice job

it sounds like he hodl

They called it the niggercoin back then OP, right?

Look at them and laugh now. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

According to this article newsbtc.com/2016/08/08/stratis-blockchain-solutions-officially-launch-august-9/ initial strat token was worth 1089 sats. Today on Polo, strat approx 153000 for about 150X gain, meaning user's $11,000 is worth about $1.5 Million!!!

>nobody would give a shit about C#

C# is literally the best language we have currently for 95% of tasks.

7 digits

going to cash out throughout the summer. don't even give a shit if i lose some in the process or whatever. for all i know it will go up even more and i'll actually pocket some extra.

FUCK everyone that said i was a retarded newfag when i said this was a good idea. I FUCKING KNEW IT FUCK.

NEVER LISTEN TO ANYONE HERE. LOOK AT THE TEAM. LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER. LOOK AT THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE PROJECT. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE AND TRY TO IMAGINE WHY WHAT YOU'RE INVESTING IN IS A GOOD IDEA. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LISTEN TO ANYONE HERE FOR THEIR OPINION ON AN INVESTMENT. THEY ARE STRANGERS.

I ALMOST DIDN'T PUT THE MONEY IN AT ONE POINT. FUCK THAT AND FUCK WHOEVER ALMOST CONVINCED ME.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>if he hodl
you mean if he cashed out
WOW nonetheless

just took a peek at the chart and it's been steadily but slowly gaining until a significant rise happened; any user know of such a coin that's still in steady slow rise phase yet affordable enough to gather a nice stack

I'm glad for you OP, you took a risk and it paid out.
It's inspiring for me

Good job OP and wonderful digits. H O D L

you must be energized af rn, can't wait to feel that feel when no more wagie wagie

My technical background is mostly desktop development with C# and D3D, I also do some network stuff and a little bit of dev on Linux..

I am not well versed in cloud storage or webshit.

I have a real strong feeling that SC could become insanely big.

good for you OP

okay so what ICO do I buy into :__;

bancor or maybe BAT if they get their shit together

lucky bastard (if you're not larping)
Wish I woke up one day with 7 digits in my bank account. That would solve most of my problems, like 95% of them

you mean Sia?
it def won't hurt to buy into it since it's cheap atm, however I'm sceptical about storage as a service, at least for enterprise customers who make the bulk of storage consumers in the market, and get very nice special bids when placing big orders...
perhaps for long-term archival purposes it'd make sense since it's crypto and safe, also for normies if done correctly

Godspeed user hopefully I will make something decent going to buy what biz shills sell at gains and put a half or fourth into strat and hope it amounts to something.

basic attention token

That's pretty damn awesome OP. I'd still like to see some proof though

what are the other 5%?

I didn't buy it, because it was "niggercoin"
Fuck you Veeky Forums, just fuck you.

Very well done, dear user, you're a gentleman and a scholar.
Can you send me some lucky stratis? I will be forever grateful to you. I sold my ICO stratis at 10k sat to pay for my parents' debts and now I have none. I don't really regret it because I love them and I wanted to help them, but now I only have 0.1 btc so it would be nice to receive some love and happiness from a dude as cool as you.

my stratis address: SMQVz7hcc8ymca6EHnHvCHaMwkyLjH3wWB

congratz m8 - you made what most dream of

now share some of those STRAT so i can get drunk tomorrow
SQcoHV33MpFu7LMkQfojeg3mVD4mrERgFe

LARP
A
R
P

To actually be able to cash it out in fiat

I'm ugly and socially retarded. But I don't really care anymore, I rarely leave my house anyway. I just want to live alone and do my autistic hobbies all day long, without having to wagecuck

why would that be a problem?

If I have to pick one of this what you recommend?

iktfb

dude, hope you are not larping. Buy a shitload of ETH and set aside another 10k for an ICO. You already know how it works and you can put that money to make even more money. This is no time to be a pussy and try to cash out everything.
Good luck and hope to see another thread a year from now of you laughing your ass off swimming in more money.

OP how will you turn this into fiat? That's a lot of taxes to pay...

this guy is me

>he didn't check the price for a whole year
this is how I know you're LARPing

Congrats, user!
I put $2000 in STRAT, but at 63 cents, a little over a month ago.
At this point, STRAT gains make up most of my crypto gains, and it will remain so for the foreseeable future as I have no immediate intentions of cashing out. I can see this project hitting two the digit mark (maybe this year).

how do you even function then? you must have some income?

I'm asking because I know someone in 40's, no income, never leaves house, literally dependent on family members bringing him food from the store and paying bills. Internet is all that matters to him, probably even reading this. If he got neetbucks he looses all his land and property.

You don't wanna go that way man, it's fucking horrible seeing someone imprison himself and the only lifeline you have can snap any day.

Then what?

I think BAT has better short-term hype but Bancor has better fundamentals, idk, both are good compared to most

>C# is literally the best language we have currently for 95% of tasks.
that's why most websites are built in PHP?

Jesus fucking christ, corporate software development is not coding for the web.
Additionaly, most big corporations actually use .NET for web dev, both front, and back end.

OP hasn't thought about this

He's not getting 2.5 million LOL

>taxes to pay
he needs to move to a country where there's no taxes to pay for cryptocurrency

If you want to play the next level crypto game, add menon Skype: CryptoAnna

He'll probably get an accountant and pay the capital gains tax. It's not that difficult and will cost him 450k at most.

Why do people on here bitch about taxes so much? Bunch of neets that never earned enough to have to write a check after actually working for the money, I guess.