Which continent has the most boring history? If you say Antarctica you're a pussy

Which continent has the most boring history? If you say Antarctica you're a pussy.

I'd say South America because there's literally nothing interesting there. Just jungle and some natives. At least Africa had pyramids and shieet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haast's_eagle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Australia

/thread

South America had the Incas. Plus the Galapagos island is pretty cool.

I'd say Australia/Oceania.

The New World in general is boring as fuck

Incas are just fake Aztecs

They are way danker than Aztecs though.

New Zealand for sure

thats easily a 7 in New Zealand

This is what abo's had after 10,000 years

>hunted megafauna to extinction
>sailed across the Pacific before Vikings arrived in North America
>sharktooth katanas

Oceania history is great, you just need to look.

Obviously Australia
It's a continent now btw

Australia

You talking shit about my niggas Tahuantinsuyo? I've always thought of them as some modern early Roman Empire that got shut down before their instability fucked everybody up. Read some shit ably them user. They're actually really interesting.

>This was happening in New Zealand only 2,000 years ago

South America has pyramids too, retard. Most boring would be Australia, even to this day.

Bullshit. They had things like that while Augustus ruled the Roman Empire?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haast's_eagle
>Haasts eagle became extinct around 1400
>Hunted 8ft tall flightless birds

I stand corrected, 600 years ago

Well, color me surprised. Also, they only went extinct during the 1400s. It's pretty impressive that something almost prehistoric like that lived for so long.

why is it almost prehistoric, its just a big eagle

>Abos=Polynesians
Shiggy diggy

I was talking about Oceania in general dip.

>This

you think that's something, they had these in Madagascar 300 years ago

Oceania isn't real.

Australia.
Hunting megafauna to extinction and some basic trade and cultural expansion happened on every continent. But the other continents had something else too, happening after that. While Australia got stuck at the first step.

>piles of rock are pyramids

this is some top level retardation. what are you even doing here?

Antarctica has extremely interesting history.

1. Europe
2. Antarctica
3. North America
4. Asia
5. South America
6. Africa
7. Australia

Or switch Australia with Africa or even South America. I dunno. Personally I'm not interested in history of Asia at all but too much stuff happened there to just leave it at the bottom.

"Australia".

You mean until 14th century.

Asia>Europe>Africa>Cen+South America>North America>Australia

1. European
2. Asian
3. African (mostly Egypt)
4. North American
5. South American
6. Australian

>u-ur dumb
nice argument kid

South American countries have interesting internal histories. Just because they don't go to war against each other it doesn't mean it's boring.

>crazy commies
>crazy dictators
>drug wars
>retarded economic policies
>never-ending civil wars

Australia obviously
At least south america had interesting natives and interesting colonial history

>implying South America didn't have a shitload of pyramids

straya > africa > north america (until the colonization in which it becomes 2nd) > south america > chinkland > evropa

Antarctica.

This board is dead, anyone know where I could go to avoid shitheads like this?

There are elements of Australian history that are very interesting. Their own "wild west" or their missile program. But there's just not enough. South America remained interesting in the 19th and 20th century.

This is correct.

t. Australian

south america has pyramids too lern2knowlij

t. south american

>if you say Antarctica you're a pussy
>implying antarctic history is boring

Abos aren't Polynesians though m8. They're partially Indonesian

>Which continent has the most boring history?
easily europe, fucking albino apes

South America literally has the entire history of the world encapsulated in one continent. Only a pleb would say it's boring.

>Roman Empire assimilating numerous ethnic groups and civilizing them? Largest road network in the world at the time? Empire divided between two brothers right at the time the foreign invaders come in?
Welcome to the Incas

>Religious civilization that built massive pyramids, one of the earliest civilizations to study astronomy in depth and predict the movements of the stars, 365-day accurate calendar... is it the Egyptians?
No, welcome to Mexico... Aztecs, Olmecs and Mayans

>India-style colonialism, with Europeans pitting several nations against each other, only to end up taking over the whole thing and using the existing government and social structures to their exploitative benefit?
Welcome to the Spanish colonization of Mexico and Peru

>US South-style colonialism, with plantation economies, thousands of slaves, and racial tensions sky high
Welcome to Haiti, Guyana, Suriname, Cuba, Jamaica, North Brazil

>US North settler-style colonialism, with government genocide against the nomadic natives in military campaigns, followed by European immigrants building towns and cities and replacing what was there?
Welcome to Argentina, Uruguay and Southernmost Brazil

>French-style revolutions against the monarchy?
Haiti, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay

>Monarchies setting up their own governments though dynastic succession?
Brazil, Mexico

>Slave revolts
Brazil

>19th century US-style civil wars?
Mexico
Argentina
Colombia
Venezuela

>20th century guerrilla wars?
Cuba
Mexico
Peru
Colombia

>Napoleon meets North Korea?
His South American counterpart was called Francisco Solano López and ruled Paraguay

>Soviet-style Revolutions?
Mexico (1910)
Cuba (1958)

>Good ol' fashioned coups?
Too many to mention

>A war over a football match?
Honduras and Nicaragua

And so on...

Half of those countries aren't in south america

Arab, I'm just not an idiot

REKT

both are brown, ugly and stupid, what's the difference

One blows themselves up over religion, the other blows other people up over drugs

>wOw user you sure got me
Easy to talk shit over the internet, be a brave poltard and say that to an Arab or Latino irl. But you don't, because it's easy to lash out on your insecurity of your inadequate life by striving to have one thing you can claim your superiority on, something as pathetic as race. Fuck off to your containment board, or don't, if you grow up maybe a women would actually fuck you and help get rid of your frustrations

fpbp

fpbp

1.Europe
2.Asia
3.South America
4.Africa (Carthage and the upper parts of North Africa are arguably"European," and Egypt could be considered more of an Asiatic society than an African one as well)
5.North America
6.Australia

South American revolution? Bolivar? Corssing of the andes?

Don't be a faggot.

Canada

Japan's a close second: short bursts of interesting stuff, long lulls of nothing.

I'm a dumb fag who doesn't read anything before mashing post so I'll whatever Australia and be done with it.

>Just because they don't go to war against each other it doesn't mean it's boring.
What? South America in the 19th century is basically everyone warring with everyone else.

By far the shortest history but anyone who knows even the basics understands that it's pretty much full of larger than life demigod-like characters and events that are so awesome it's amazing it wasn't scripted.

that's all though

Amerifat here
South America< Africa< Australia

and i doubt you could build it

This

The Galapagos are fun as is Machu picchu . At Galapagos, you used to be go around on a cruise ship and take a small motorized raft into different islands. sometimes, the Bull would sit at the docking embarkation for over an hour threatening and just wouldn't let you off. Stingy rays, swimming iguana, sharks, tortoise (increasingly rare). I'd post some pictures but it seems like everything now can be used to doxx a motherfucker.

>at least Africa
What the fuck do you mean AT LEAST?

Africa is the most tangled shithole ever to grace God's yellow earth, and it's fucking glorious. Let's ignore North Africa, and its own glorious shittery. Let's stick to sub-Saharan Africa, because even the rising and waning tribes alone were great. But then you've got Yuro and Arab contact fucking things up, and then the scramble, and then the unparalleled autism of the twentieth century and its world wars and cold wars.

The power of the Dahomey kingdom was symbolised by the Shotgun of State. Do I need to say anything else?

>Antarctica
>boring

shoo shoo lovecraft

t. angry insecure south american

>South America
>Boring
Shit man, ¿Do you ear about the War of the Triple Alliance? ¿The Battle of the Curupaytí Mount?¿The Desert Conquest?
¿The Battle of Vuelta de Obligado? ¿THE FUCKING ARGENTINIAN CONFEDERACY?

>implying Antarctic history needs idiotic conspiracy theories from shitposting threads on /pol/ to be interesting

Oceania isn't Australia.

>not getting the reference

>Amazonian Precolumbian Cities, literally int he process of terraforming the rainforest.
>Inca Empire with impressive stone masonry, a noncurrency-marketless economy in consisting of 12 million inhabitants and extensive road network in highly diverse geographical area consisting of coasts, steep mountains, rainforests, deserts, and grasslands.
>Muisca confederacy, El Dorado irl
>Mapuche wars who held independence from Spain constantly
>Simon Bolivar
>Selknam
>War of the Triple Alliance
>Brazilian Empire
>Shining Path
>Narcos cucking Colombian government
boring.