What I am doing right/wrong?

What I am doing right/wrong?

investing into ethereum with 50 dollars

I'm just a poorfag trying to learn. heh.

i'm so spread out idk what to do

>idk what to do
First of all, give me some BTC.

No BURST?

Stop buying meme coins and invest in coins with real volume. Buy meme coins only after large dips and then sell immediately. Look for coins that have lost large % in the day buy in and hold for a day sell and repeat. Dont buy at tops dont believe every meme coin is going to make you rich. Go long on bitcoin and eth. Buy thousands of penny coins and hold until pumps happen. Dont buy shilled coins at aths

i'm spread too thin to meme any harder than i already am

>RIGHT:
You have BURST
>WRONG:
You don't have enough BURST

what you're both doing wrong is holding your coins in an exchange while not actively trading them.
You guys need to either set optimistic sell orders, or put those coins safely in a backed up wallet on your computers

Perhaps I'm just being ignorant (newfag here) but, with small numbers like mine and these fees... does it worth to return BTC to the wallet?

What you're doing wrong is investing only 0.025 btc. Try to put more as soon as you can spare more money.

if the fees are too big for you, then you must really be holding very little, so that's ok
as in, if you lose it, it's ok

the point is that exchanges have been hacked, or took money and ran before.
I mean, bittrex has your money, not you

Not everyone can put all the money they want in cryptos.
I mean, I have 10k euros in the bank, but I'm also married, and I can't just go and play with money when there are chances of losing it.

I can't really put more there. I need to live, and also help my parents with the bills.

Thanks for the info.
I'm trying to learn slowly.

Why do you have money sitting in the bank? Put your money to work, if not cryptos then something else.

because I'm about to buy a house, and I need that money mostly to pay for the taxes, and then any extra money will go to buy furniture and stuff.
All my coins are from when it was easy to mine dogecoins and I got a bunch of stuff after that.

A bit outdated, but this is my crypto folio

i suck at safety/cold storage

how does one start? and with so many different coins?

I understand that, but how much can you really make by investing $50? It just seems not worth the time if you put so little money. I did the same thing and I regret I had not put more at the beginning. More money invested means more money potentially gained.

Like I said, not everybody has the liquidity to just risk money. (Even if I personally think this can just go UP in the long term)
And $50, invested in the right shitcoin, could give you $5000 in the end, not bad for basically no initial investment

this

I just added 50€ more (fuck transference delay). Any advice for today? I appeal to your wisdom, Veeky Forums.

>Any advice for today? I appeal to your wisdom, Veeky Forums.
don't do that
NOBODY knows what the market will do tomorrow.
Best and safest bet is to buy some BTC, and hold it.
But if you want to play a bit, go and buy some shitcoins, AND THEN HOLD THEM until they are selling for more than you bought.
It's not a loss until you sell it.

Thanks.

Clarify me something. Why is everybody talking about the uncertainty of the markets tomorrow? Am I missing something?

the fucking crash over the weekend and the possibility of a bull trap??

Tell me more.

I'll take that back

Just sold it all.