Veeky Forums I just had a revelation that lead me to this question

Veeky Forums I just had a revelation that lead me to this question.

Why should those with very little eth (less than 10 for example) keep it? I mean, say you have 5, and somehow in a year or so ethereum is worth 1000. So you made 5000? What can you fucking do with that? It feels so little, even for a third world country that doesn't seem worthy it.

Sure, you increased your profits a lot, but you still made very little. It's not like eth is gonna increase 100 times suddenly again, like it did. Sure, those that bought in the beggining a lot or even up until $100 have way more to gain, but those that bought litte recently won't end up in lambo land. So why keep it?

Honestly, I'm thinking of selling the very little I have when it reaches $500 or even $300 if that takes too long and invest my money in something else. Why are you keeping yours if you have very little?

>inb4 shill
>inb4 weak hands
>inb4 HODL

I mean if you don't even understand the technology, I'm not really seeing a reason anyone should be obligated to explain it to you.

It's a digital 'fuel' and will likely die down after a few years anyway, I'd be careful going balls deep in Ethereum

Crypto is still a wild industry and there's lots of competition

That kind of money is best thrown at ICOs or tech companies which still haven't blossomed yet NXS ( Nexus ) etc

Currency for smart contracts and using the platform. Right?

What if I'm an ignorant fuck that only wants to make a profit and doesn't give a fuck about this obscure shit that won't actually become web 3.0. What then?

>inb4 then you don't deserve to know how 1/10000th of ETH is gonna be worth 1 million dollars HURR

Veeky Forums are limp dicked faggots, they're afraid of investing in something risky

When you say competition do you mean for crypto as a whole or inside crypto, it's not very clear from that sentence.

ICOs I agree, since the initial value is low and might skyrocket enough for huge gains. What about NXS tho? What makes it worth it, in short?

>you are a faggot if you don't contribute, p-plz don't destabilize my pyramid

What's the point if some have too little to be worth it? Other than to make your profits higher?

Am I onto something if nobody else is commenting? Am I right or nobody wants to hear this?

Maybe I'm retarded, but unless proven otherwise I still believe that it's not worth to invest in ETH anymore at this point unless you buy a lot.

Do you want to be a poor faggot your entire life OP?

Normies struggle for 10 percent a year and your complaining about this?

Those who think any one coin will take them to lamboland is a retard that will lose all of their money from having weak hands or going all in on something shit.

You dont go all in one coin you dumb faggots you put money into 3 to 5 quality ones to keep accumulating more and note money and a fast rate so that in 5 to 10 years you will have a significant amount of money saved up for making even more money with.

Well congratulations you worked it out.

BTC/ETH are for holding, you should trade volatile Alts between these pairs to get more BTC/ETH.

>hey guys, if you can't make a lot, why make little? It makes no sense, right? Only someone dense wouldn't see that

I guess you're right. And if it were in 5-10 years for blockchain to HYPOTHETICALLY become obsolete, I assume it wouldn't happen overnight and you'd have time to sell. And then with that money you'd invest in something else. Makes sense.

Thanks, I did it by myself. Any tips on spotting said volatile or with potential alts?

I agree, reading it back does sound retarded.

All I have is $350 to spend on crypto.

$150 a week via coinbase..

and coinbase only offers btc/ltc/eth

Unless I'm going to double my money by the end of the year, is there even a purpose in buying crypto since I don't have thousands?

I suppose buying bitcoin and than transferring it to another exchange to buy a cheaper coin like digibyte would be the best bet to make $5000 or more by the end of the year, right? or am I dreaming?

You are right

Money is money no matter what the amount, kill yourself you dumb fucking cunt

Done. What next?

>NXS ( Nexus )
>that shilling

Those satellites are getting launched any day now, right?

3 eth here, using it as a store of value. I think it's nice to say "Yeah I'll get 10 billion percent gains if I just hold something like STR" but the chances of that are low. Eth has a history of strong growth in a very unstable market, I don't think anyone wants their holdings in anything other than BTC, ETH, or fiat right now.
That means that eth price is always a good bet, while the alts are not. If you don't have eth, you're not saving money, you're hoping for a moonshot.

Reasonable. Well put user, probably the best response I could have gotten.

>already developed and launched rocket
>already developed the cubit satelittes
>connected to SpaceX and Vector Space Systems
>light links to establishment elites
>quantum resistant since 2014
>nanowallets
>actual viable plan for decentralized internet
>potentially first blockchain broadcast independently from the internet, in space

I invest in innovative tech and make good money

>Why should those with very little eth (less than 10 for example) keep it?
Here's the thing, OP, there's more options for trading than just holding for centuries or day trading. For example, you can buy ETH right now since it's probably going to increase when it gets on the chink exchange, then you wait for it to rise, when it starts to go down you sell, use the gains that you had to buy other coins and then use the gains you had with them over time to buy more ETH than you initially had when it starts going up again.

In no time, you will have enough money to buy a amount of ETH that will sure make you rich in the future.

You invested in a pipe dream, user.

>im a shitcoiner, plz help

Thanks user. Might start doing this.

>says the pigeon holding NXS