Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor
app.bancor.network/discover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ETH is the genuine thinking man's crypto.

can you explain to me what bancor does?

FRATIONAL RESERVE BANKING FOR CRYPTO. Brought to you by the jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor

wtf is this shit

Looks. Good

Bancor is the future. I'm buying atleast 1 btc worth during the ico. It has the potential to rival eth and btc

if you understood how this meme actually worked you wouldnt actuallt be buying bancor...

you arent wrong

>tfw mooncon

Investing in Bancor since 1940

*rubs hands*

This is going to be excellent

are they, dare I say, /our_guys/?

>a bunch of jews
Fuck the Moon, Bancor is going to Andromeda.

So, how do I get in on this ICO?

we have to wait until they communicate us the (((details))). Bancor also has the best crypto qts

yep

WRONG

No, you're wrong.

>bancore
at least spell it right

On the one hand Bancor looks promising, on the other its being shilled so hard that I'm starting to feel wary.

just try and look at the platform, It's almost ready and they are using it to manage bounties. Make a profile and check it out. This shit sells itself
It's like a crypto-facebook where every norme can create a token, or even an ETF. Yeah, you heard that right.
app.bancor.network/discover

>tfw I have 500k espers
This shit isn't going anywhere

so will the address be listed on the website when its time? all i have to do is send eth from MEW

with the jews you dont loose right guys??

you can already by it through bitcoinsuisse, but it kind of sucks because they want your personal data and you pay a fee. The details of the public ICO have not been revealed yet but yeah, it will be something like that. They also said there will be measures so everyone can buy. We wait and see.
>with the jews you dont loose right guys??
They only win if we win too user, that's the beauty of crypto, we get to piggyback on the jews' lust for wealth.

isn't the crowdsale supposed to open tomorrow? how have the details not been revealed yet? this coin is tied to Ether so that's all i had to know to make my decision

>isn't the crowdsale supposed to open tomorrow?
they delayed the ICO date
>how have the details not been revealed yet?
no but they will reveal them soon

how long do you think the delay will be? month? week? no idea?

the ICO will be in June for sure, according to what they said, so not long

holy shit

That just gives me even more faith in Bancor.

that's actually better for me, cool. what are your thoughts on BAT in two days? i'm thinking that it probably won't be worth trading for ethereum as i see ethereum going up in the next week. but long term it may be worth it because of the team giving it potential

BAT is money grab.

Aside from it being a scam, the fact that the tokens would only work on their browser is enough for it to fail.

that being said, you could potentially make a short term profit, but I wouldn't take the risk. Just save and put it into Bancor imo.

>(((hertzog)))
>(((benartzi)))
>(((schmitz-krummacher)))

Guess it's time to back the truck up

i agree with you. since they are asking for ether in exchange for BAT, it better be very worthwhile as ether is gold to me right now. i am excited for bancor, though. are you going in on bancor? if so, how much do you plan on investing?

it doesnt even need a hippie meme chart it can jsut stand here on its own.