How advanced would the mesoamerican culture be today if Europe hadn't found them?

How advanced would the mesoamerican culture be today if Europe hadn't found them?

Well who knows, but probabilistically at some point they would have discovered the scientific method and quickly catch up. It's the first hurdle you need to overcome. This is if you care about modern day advancements.
What is a thousand years if need be, nothing, really.

metalworking, wheel, without these two, you're not going anywhere.

It's impossible to say, really. But I highly doubt they'd be anywhere near as advanced as the west is now. There were a lot of advantages that Europe had that the Americas just didn't.

Probably entering the bronze age

There were 3 relevant advanced cultures.

>1 of them was dead by the time the europeans came

>other 2 were hated by everyone around them

>Rest were literal cavemen.

The murderous Aztec retardocracy would gradually expand until it either consumed half the continent, or collapsed in a Rome-style fashion.

There is no fucking way the aztecs were making it out of shitstain-america.

They would of gotten bum-fucked by the north american tribes and they would of gotten bum-fucked by the Incas in the south.

>would of

Never should of come here!

If you have some nice sauce on conflicts between the 2 that would be dope as I've never seen any myself.

He was pointing out our grammar mistake.

Oh.

Sorry me no speak english.

America would open up the ports and force them to modernize and they would be as wealthy as Japan.

It is not immoral I think to force oppressive governments to modernize. They oppress the people and merchants obviously want to trade with the US, you don't even need to ask them bcause it is market forces for them to want to. You are basically forcing the government to do what the people want, it is the equivalent of forcing a wife beater to stop bashing his wife and kids.

The immoral thing is colonization afterwards which is what the eurocucks did because they don't believe in freedom. This is why America didn't colonize Japan after opening up the ports. It turned out to be a mistake because ~90 years later Japan would switch up on us, but they couldn't have predicted that far ahead.

Do you even understeand what the OP is proposing you stupid nigger degenerate?

Or am I being baited?

MesoAmerica is middle and southern mexico IIRC

Mudhuts
I doubt they have enough intellect to achieve anything greater within a thousand years of evolution

Why proudly spout your ignorance for the world to see?

>Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés arrived in Tenochtitlan on November 8, 1519. With an estimated population between 200,000 and 300,000, many scholars believe Tenochtitlan to have been among the largest cities in the world at that time.[14] Compared to Europe, only Paris, Venice and Constantinople might have rivaled it. It was five times the size of the London of Henry VIII.[6] In a letter to the Spanish king, Cortés wrote that Tenochtitlan was as large as Seville or Córdoba. Cortes' men were in awe at the sight of the splendid city and many wondered if they were dreaming.[15]

>Mesoamerica, along with Mesopotamia and China, is among the three known places in the world where writing has developed independently.

The Mayans developed writting, tho, not the Aztecs you culture appropiating shitlord.

>MESOAMERICA

But you were talking about Tenochtitlan and the Aztecs.

>How advanced would the mesoamerican culture be today
>if Europe hadn't found them
These 2 statements are contradictory. It is very unlikely that Europeans would have never known about them even in the modern era with modern technology.

So I assumed he meant that European didn't find them first. Some Tang dynasty explorer crossed the Bering strait, introduced iron and mesoamerica ended up uncolonised like China or Thailand.

>stupid nigger degenerate
Would you like to explain why you immediately assume someone else is wrong just because you don't understand? Narcissism? Do you believe you are a special snowflake?

If a doctor said "this chart proves you have cancer" would you say "I don't understand what any of this means therefore you must be wrong about something you stupid nigger degenerate".

Fucking normies. I swear I'm going to go on a killing spree one of these days.

Probably would have still been sacrificing people and enslaving other tribes to this day. Paradise if you ask me.

The reason the war against the Aztecs involved 1500 Spanish and over 200,000 Amerindians is because no one liked brutal Aztec rule. It isn't like that Romans were their rule is mixed with a sort of love hate relationship by the population.

>the only reason they built big buildings was to get a little closer to the sky to kill people

I don't think they were moving anywhere fast

Being optimistic, they could have developed iron working.

Also, maybe the Aztecs could eventually become a real empire, actually administrating conquered region rather than just forcing them to pay tribute and build a temple or two.

>1500
Actually less than 300 Spanish and about 10 horse. You could say this, but then how do you explain Pizarro, a pig farmer who managed to conquer the Inca with about the same number? Yes, I have read "muh guns germans, and steel" (interesting, by a man whose primary interest is ornithology and who was crowing about how great it was that DNA tests would now allow the government of Israel to be able to tell who was really Jewish and who not).

In short, the Spanish conquered South America in so short a time because they were amazing warriors, having been battle-tested in the Reconquista to recapture Spain from the Morrish occupiers.

We can just imagine. to be honest a lot was lost with the conquerors arrival. libraries were burned, trade colapsed and whole cultures were wiped out.

they had both

Would've been an even bigger shitstorm because once they came into contact with euros, unless they already had germ theory and furthered it into vaccine development, they would have mostly died anyway.

>having been battle-tested in the Reconquista
Holy fuck user.The reconquista as a real conflict ended around 1236. The conquest of Granada was just a bunch of proffesional warriors capturing villages and starving the muslim population to death with some skirmishes here and there.Most soldiers got their experience from the Italian wars

The Aztec regime would most probably have colapsed a few generations later, I can't see how any centralized state could have made it in Mesoamerica
The Incas, on the other hand would've been pretty interesting if they could survive the coming civil wars

>The Aztec regime would most probably have colapsed a few generations later, I can't see how any centralized state could have made it in Mesoamerica
wat

Probably not far, maybe the equivalent of 1000 AD. They would probably have enough order to be consider countries rather than tribes by this point, and would be rapidly advancing.

Early Bronze Age

If Europe hadn't conquered Meso-America, Asian nations would have gotten to it eventually.

>libraries

wat

Also no, almost no culture was wiped out, most of them still survive to this day in some form or another and have been naturally merged with European culture, including Mayans who had already fucked themselves when the Spanish arrived.

>And would be rapidly advancing.

You just need to look at Latin America today to know that isn't necesarily true. IMO the stance the different states took during the 2 World Wars would of been the biggest factor on that just like in our timeline.

Seems unlikely, China had the opportunity and didn't took it, and pretty much any asian nation that could of taken such an initiative just wasn't interested.

It's possible they might have been interested in doing something like that around 1700 or 1800 but IMO it's impossible native american nation-states wouldn't be organized by then, as I think it's pretty much impossible that no outside contact was made until such modern times.

>>libraries
>wat
ever heard of Texcoco

Yes, what's with it?

No they didn't.
>inb4 this one group did which means all groups did