So...

So, I haven't 4channed in a HOT minute but I was wondering if there's any US guys or gals interested in making money as a finance agent / lead generator for business funding?

This is a very lucrative / simple position if you have a marketing and or sales skillset.

It's 100% commission based, that being said, commissions range from $400 - $10,000+.

If you're interested and want to get started, please email me! [email protected]

If you're not familiar with digital marketing I will train the right candidates. Our company is VERY transparent and our dashboard shows your leads from open to closed. The best part about working for us is, you just send in potential leads and we handle the rest!

If not allowed I appologize!

What are the requirements?

How do you get started?

How do you get paid?

Do you have to talk to clients or do you guys offer a landing page or whatever?

>Join my MLM

1. you must be 18, live in the US (or have a us address for tax reasons)
2. you email me so I can get you access to your dashboard
3. ACH direct deposit
4. You can do WHATEVER you want to secure a lead, we do offer a very nice landing page / lead funnel that makes it very simple for business owners.

email me!

100% not an MLM lmao. you don't pay anything and never have to.

HEY BRO WANNA BECOME MY MCA AGENT AND SCAM PEOPLE FOR $80 A MONTH?!

What exactly is the product being sold that we are generating leads for?

fuck off

I actually have a way you can reach more people for less money, if you're interested. Email [email protected]

Sent you an email from gmail.

about to add you on skype

You are getting in touch with start ups (with good credit) or CURRENT business owners that need capital, financing or CRE loans for a new or another building.

There are plenty of different lending types we offer to get the customer approved.

There is no, "product".

Spent an hour on a call with this guy, he's straight up. If you want to make money and are not a piker, speak with him

good talking with you, man! I'll be in touch this week.

Can't wait. Always remember, page1of the army combatmanual actually says "send in the Marines" :)

loog at these mother fuckers networkin

lmao

I never thought I would get anything good from Veeky Forums. here it is!

>If I change IDs they won't know that I'm samefagging

this ain't /b/

bump

This is probably legitimate.

I would just be worried about competition.

I have a friend currently doing something like this, and my business gets over a dozen offers a week by mail/phone.