>WHAT IS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE
>WHAT IS A DEAD CAT BOUNCE
SELL THEN BUY THE DIP YOU DINGUS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kawasaki__aya?lang=en
cryptocoinsnews.com/china-waking-ethereum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

already sold

Yeah, just sold. Gonna pick it up on the dip around $185.

>people trying to trick newbies into thinking the inevitable normal market correction at $200 is a dead cat bounce
rude

Who's the asian? Looking to crash my cum on the floor.

Seconded. I want to give her HPV.

Do dead cats bounce?

twitter.com/kawasaki__aya?lang=en

sold at 190 eth

this recent run was the last gasp before massive chinese selloff june 1

based user

thank you

You do realize Chinese are STILL pouring huge chunks of capital into crypto... even with their BTC frozen on the exchanges, right?

Chinese will put their money into anything and everything to get away from their currency and low trust economy.

Theres not going to be a sell off. Screencap this now.

wat

source?

if all the Chineses sell at once then ETH and BTC may go negative and the bag holders will owe money

cryptocoinsnews.com/china-waking-ethereum/

Can someone explain to me why this could be anything but great news for ETH?

Why would chinese sell? Moreover, what could they sell? Can they even buy eth?

The chinese are looking for long term relatively stable stores of value to get their wealth out of the country.

Buying some fuel for a blockchain computer with a not yet determined supply probably doesn't seem like a great proposition to them.

especially when its hovering near all time highs

i still think its gonna dip. time to find out. sold 2k in anticipation

Stupid no coiner.You sold before the launch ,i'll be laughing from he moon

Kek

Bro, it's going lower than that...

why isn't ETH dropping i nened to buy the dip

Just give it time, user. 24 more hours give or take. This type of price increase cant go on forever because there's only so much FOMO people can have, and when they stop buying and the panic selling starts, the exact same thing will happen that BTC just experienced a few days ago where it dropped from 2500 to 2100 in hours

i've been telling myself this all weekend and i want to buy in but it just keeps going up :/

so this is a bad time to buy into eth? is it a bad time to buy into btc too?

I know the exact same feeling famalam, i sold 30 coins in the 160s yesterday because I was expecting the crash. I feel sick now because thats about 1000 bucks in profit I missed out on if i had waited to sell. So im obviously not the best trader.

I think you should wait. Here's my logic. I think that we are near the (short term) top right now and I think relatively soonish the price will come crashing down. Ive seen whales and bots pumping today, I saw huge huge buy orders for hundreds of ETH going through in the 180s and 190s and 200. These whales will dump soon and when that happens, every normie who bought yesterday and today is going to panic sell and it will cause ETH to dump very quickly. Basically the exact same thing as what happened to Bitcoin a few days ago. The price pumped so high that no one wanted to pay that much anymore, so they stopped buying and everyone who bought near the top got scared and sold. This price action may keep going up in the short term but it can not go on forever. In fact, if it does break ATH tonight that's even better, because the higher it goes the more people will have bought because of FOMO, which means later there will be more people selling because of fear. That means bigger crash and cheaper prices for us. Another big thing is everyone is so excited that Huobi is adding ETH, thats part of the reason why ETH is spiking right now. Huobi only makes up 3% of China's crypto market, it's fucking nothing. It's like XBY on yobit; everybody shills it but nobody cares. And when the price action reflects that nobody cares by stagnating instead of mooning like people expect, the selling will start.

I have buy orders set at 150, 140, 130, and 115. No idea if it'll go that low, but totally possible.

>FOMO
whats this stand for?

I bought a bunch for 160
Thank you loser.

fear of missing out

fear of missing out

thanks man, i appreciate the advice

and I hope you buy a bunch more when the price dips to 115 instead of panic selling.

Why is everyone so rude? I know its Veeky Forums and it's cool and edgy to be a dick, but there's no reason for this.
exactly what is describing. You see the price going up and up and up without you, and the second you decide to buy in is when it starts to tank.

Same, I have buys set from 130 to 100. If it doesn't touch that bottom, I'll buy up till $140.
I put my orders in a few days ago so hopefully if it does flash dump on the back of shorting/longs being liquidated I'll get a taste

ah thanks

thats exactly what im hoping for, flash crash to fill my orders and then bounce right back up to the 160s or even higher

yeah, price doesn't stick around at the extremes for too long, the market doesn't want too many people to get aboard before it takes off

>What is a late sell
>What is a late sell
>What is a late sell
>What is a late sell
>What is a late sell

The dead cat bounce already happened. The dip is over. DERP

WE'RE STILL IN A BULL MARKET YOU STUPID FUCKS, SELL NOW AND YOU ARE A MORON

Nut up, bitch

Dead cats don't bounce to all time highs. If you sold you are a shit-brained retard

Please understand that you should take your profits and consider it a fair trade. Then buy the inevitable dip. Just looking out for my Veeky Forumsers

Do dead cats bounce this high?

>1 reply, which doesnt even tell this cuck to lurk more or gb2 red.dit
lel cuckchan really has gone to shit since at least moot nuked /pol/
plebbitors and newfags came in droves since /pol/ was turned into /b/ and polacks all save the shills fucked off to 2xchan mostly so kikes could sell more ads here and moot could virtue signal to his cohort of goons
>b-but /pol/ is still alive and popular
lel find me one thread that's redpilling these nucucks with even just infographics

>parabolic rise in btc followed a 40% rash
>"its a bull market guys... honest"
>thinks everything isnt still tied to btc

Your right user, just hold. its different this time

Wasn't retarded be sensible. Hindsight is 20/20 faggot

also if you sold you're retarded

If you hold ETH after it hits an ATH you're retarded.