Just finished watching this. How Veeky Forumstorically accurate is it?

Just finished watching this. How Veeky Forumstorically accurate is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w63Mbo25NYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on what historian you talk to. But yes, most of the things the generations after Hitler were thought are wrong. In my opinion he is a great man, and I will always remember him as the loving, intelligent man he was. Not as the racist, murder the world sees him as today. He was not. The people will know the truth in a few years. They will wake up.

>over 70 years later, neo-nazis are STILL buttmad over losing the war

You lost, get over it. You are and will continue to be universally despised.

Well, it sure doesn't make me happy, but I´m not crying over it. Pretty weak arguments, don´t you think so?

>How Veeky Forumstorically accurate is it?

In a scale from 1 to 10, I'd say it's somewhere around -100.

Doctor Goldstein should know, right? But for real. I dont know what OP expected.

Well, I am almost 2 meters tall. Have blond hair, green eyes and look athletic. I am fairly intelligent, and can actually use my intelligence. Not like most of you autistic amerifag anons. I am pretty confident to say, I am not a neckbeard. Im also not scared of minorities.

This is the sad state of his

Some1 comes up with a considerate question about hitler not being an evil babymuching madman and Veeky Forums commie go in aperage

But society likes autistic neckbeards more than neo-nazis, so you still lose.

>How Veeky Forumstorically accurate is it?

Not at all. it literally makes stuff up on the spot.

Please kill yourself. or at least finish high school.

>say something retarded
>get called retarded

Seems fine to me.

Wow spergboy. Society also likes McDonald's more then healthy food. Great argument. Also, I am pretty sure without knowing about my ideologie they would like me a little better then a austit fuckboy nerd.

> I am pretty sure without knowing about my ideologie they would like me a little better then a austit fuckboy nerd.

And if they did they would consider you the worst of the worst.

? HOw is his question retarded

+give reasons why it is retarded that go beyond Memespouting

Get rid of that retarded part about the Danzig massacres and I guarantee you it is 100% accurate.

I employ Veeky Forums to find me one single untrue part (not counting the outright lie I previously mentioned)

> We are not the same opinion?
> KYS!
> Plus you´re uneducated and dumb. LEL

Argument won!

>Doctor Goldstein should know, right?

Nope, a Polish person whose family was hit hard by Hitler and his goons.

Well, if they get to know me they usually listen to me. I even have a very good Jewish friend and he is more then okay with my believes.

>In my opinion he is a great man, and I will always remember him as the loving, intelligent man he was. Not as the racist, murder the world sees him as today. He was not. The people will know the truth in a few years. They will wake up.

how is that not retarded

I'm not gonna argue with deluded wehraboos who make up facts on the spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=w63Mbo25NYY

Well, before that you just stole our land and murdered our people. Its sad that your family had to go threw bad times, but the war was not Hilters wish. I know that he wanted piece. The Russians burned down parts of my families farm. We all had to suffer in the war. Read a little about how Hitler tried to prevent war, and how especially England was not negotiating. Churchill wanted a World war since the very beginning.

So like, could you give an argument why Adolf Hitler wasn't racist nor a murderer?

Well, at least I name any facts, be they made up. Which they are not. You seem to know that they are made up, but dont argue against them. Very interesting.

>Hitler wasn't expansionist, he just needed to defend himself against Soviet Bolshevik expansionism
>The USSR had not expanded since the accession of Stalin to the leadership UNTIL he signs an agreement..... with Hitler, who was perfectly willing to sign over half of Poland, disputed territory with his own ally and major supplier of oil, Finland, and the Baltic states.

Because you are so deep rooted in your ideology you discard any arguments against you as 'Jewry' and 'Bluepilled'. There's no point because you just play that card whenever someone brings up anything bad about the Nazis.

Why even bother trying to argue with him? All evidence you present will be written off as "da joos faked it".

t. liar

>Not as the racist, murder the world sees him as today.
>ordered to do this

> You have such strong believes, I wont argue with you.

So you are too weak? Seems like you are not as sure about your believes as I am.

why even care about muh nazis
makes no sense to me, even from a white nationalist perspective

>I know that he wanted piece.

Yeah, a piece of Poland.

Because to be fair here, even if I am gullible as fuck I still want to at least listen to what is presented to me before I can make such a statement. If I couldn't come up with any kind of response that would prove him to be wrong, than that just reflects on my own knowledge concerning the issue. If that'd be the case, I need to step my shit up.
tl;dr, I just wanna check if I am not any dumber than this guy when it comes to what this shit really is.

(you)

Good one. Also true. That does not mean he wanted war tho.

Not at all. You have heard of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, yes?

(((you)))

>anyone that doesn't believe my retarded conspiracies is a jew!
>all historians are jews!

Did you even read my post? there's no point in arguing because you just use the 'Jews did it' scapegoat.

Well known facts Russians, Americans and British soldiers never killed a single soldier, nor civilian in world war 2.

Quit using history to prove your point

All that stuff he said about the untermensch was just a prank, bro. He was really a great guy that considered all races to be equal and anything that says otherwise was made up by the jews.

>invaded another country
>b-but he didn't want war! hitler dindu nuffin

> Implying I said such bullshit when I did not.

KK

>implying ethnic genocide of slavs is the same thing

To be fair that was partly the fault of the German """Diplomat""" Ribbentrop

>No, no the UK loves us mein Fuhrer. They won't do anything at all. Invading Poland is fine

They did not genocide the slavs. But you probably also believe they gassed a gorillian masterrace kikes in their lampshade/soapfactories. Do you?

I would like Hilter if he didn't start WW2, destroy German democracy, basically remove Prussia forever, genocide ethnic groups

also he was proud of being (as well as his people) an uneducated barbarian, which to me is kind of ugly too

> Makes up facts
> Believes too strong in them

How does that work?

>They did not genocide the slavs.
You got to be shitting me.

>if you believe well proven fact A you must also believe even better proven fact B ("marsterrace" and "lampshade/soapfactories" straw men aside)
k

Neo-Nazis are totally deluded and believe what others spout.

>Hitler wanted peace
>Hitler goes to war with the entire world

How do stormniggers reconcile these two things?

Look at this genocide.

In the context of history pictures really aren´t that great of an argument, since they easly can be faked or staged. Give me a little more.

So he just goes to war with the entire world? Guy has megalomania. Maybe they just all wanted to destroy this system, because it doesn't fit with them. Have you even ever read or heard Hitler word?

That does not have to be a bad thing, does it. We did not make up our own reality. It all comes from different people, and only so much is actually our own experience. My position is a little more unpopular. Wouldn't you say so? Also, I am not a "Neo"-Nazi.

>Hitlers words
>something something something master race
>something something loving space
>something something jewish conspiracy

>easly can be faked or staged.
What can't be faked or staged?

He never actually talked about some "master race" bullshit. Just goes to show how little you actually know.

> I am so relative

Truth cant be faked or staged. ;-D

This is some weak stuff. You just gave up at that point, didn't you?

>Aryan came into contact with inferior races, subjugated them and forced them to obey his command.
>inferior races
>inferior

t. Hitler's ghost.

It's just not. But it shows how gullible people are.

If that wasn't my first post sure, but anyone who's seen these threads know how it goes.
>ask for evidence
>Photos
>Staged/Photoshopped
>Testimonies
>Extracted from torture
>Documents
>Faked
>Any of the above which is not directly given
>Doesn't exist (eg)

So all this leads to you denying all evidence because its not 'real' enough, and avoiding any questions you can't dance around with empty rhetoric

>A state which in this age of racial poisoning dedicates itself to the care of its best racial elements must some day become lord of the earth. May the adherents of our movement never forget this if ever the magnitude of the sacrifices should beguile them to an anxious comparison with the possible results.
>The world is not there to be possessed by the faint-hearted races.
>A stronger race will oust that which has grown weak
>If Nature does not wish that weaker individuals should mate with the stronger, she wishes even less that a superior race should intermingle with an inferior one
>whenever Aryans have mingled their blood with that of an inferior race the result has been the downfall of the people
>The level of the superior race becomes lowered
Etc.
Not only rants about superior and inferior races constantly in mein kampf, the term ubermensch was used by nazis ubiquitously.

Not him, but stormfags consider anything that disproves them to be faked. If you assume a solipsistic approach nothing can be proven. The question is perfectly legit.

>since they easly can be faked or staged.
You utter fucking retard...

Hitler, you can't hide in Argentina forever you know!

Not that user, but holy shit dude just say it!

thats like: "he was a dog lover!" teir

>Society also likes McDonald's more then healthy food

absolute bollocks
(also "then")