Don't come to Bittrex in a few days

Don't come to Bittrex in a few days.

dub say wha?

More info op? Cryptic as fuck

There will be news soon, that's all I can tell.

If i see one more dubs i know what to do.

But are you saying withdraw all coins?

To hold rdd sell rdd stay at bittrex leave. The fuck is wrong with yobit consistently and i will be able to get my coins by the time it matters it will get dumped on the phone with my friends and i will be able to get my coins by the time it

OP again doing some cryptoshitposting, new token for it too.

New abput bittrex or redd?
Why Hendrick motorsports did you post an imagr of redd??

at least explain if it's specific to RDD or the whole site. "dont come" isn't a very useful warning. Dont log in? But after a few days it's fine again? Pull all coins out? Pull all RDD?

Redd ID is going to break the internet.

About Redd-ID? Or is another exchange about to take RDD on? Pol? Maybe?

RDD news soon, I can't say much but

We're going to Alpha Centauri Motherfuckers

RDD has held its price so well the last few days.

Now's a good time to get onboard. We are off to Mars.

Well, I got in at 4 sats, sold at 70.
The roller coaster was just too much for me, although I still consider myself to strong handed for having survived the uncertainity of the 20 sat region.
I'm really contemplating buying back in now. Should I pull the trigger?

Fuck yes you should.

Imminent news from the Dev team too!

Don't do it. You got really lucky. Make a smart move with the money you got.

This. I had to learn it the hard way...

I got out at 74 and 84. Remember there are bagholders that bought in the 90s. I think it is as decent as any coin in that range but I'm not getting back in now.

>please hand your money over to me, I can't believe I bought this piece of shit.

You have to decide for yourself. Maybe invest some of it into other coins and go in with the rest if you believe it will surpass 70 sats.

Well, so far I have invested 30% of my MAJOR gains from RDD into STRAT, as a long-term investment, to append my first STRAT investment back when it was at 60 cents. The other 20% I will allocate in various shitcoins, of which I have been mostly re-considering RDD, given it's stability and apparent business-side potential.
I see your points though, and I think I will hold off buying in now. I sure got lucky and may try somewhere else next.

I spread mine around similarly. I think it's best to keep in mind that we made 7-10x in days. The dollar amount initially and the allure of 1000s of percent on that is what makes you(me also) consider getting back in but you're either long or you're not. I could be depending on the news but I'll evaluate again without referencing what I could have made for motivation. Patience is what it takes, not one of my virtues but it can be learned, I hope.

I still have no idea what the fuck OP is on about

He's just making shit up. Probably in a shill group. Notice how there's a few RDD threads suddenly?

Yeah. Shilling makes total sense. It's the vague "don't come" threat that I don't understand. If he's trying to say "don't come because RDD will be blowing up and you should avoid it because I don't want you to get in on these mad gains" then that's far from fucking clear.

OP sounds like he's saying that Bittrex will send out an AIDS clown to assfuck any user who logs on Tuesday-Thursday.

KEK "aids clown" i will have to use that one for later.

>OP sounds like he's saying that Bittrex will send out an AIDS clown to assfuck any user who logs on Tuesday-Thursday.

It's not a shill dumbass there's going to be a new announcement soon

>aids clown
>shill
engrish must be your terd language

Why?

lol wat

Fuck off, nigger.

There will be news soon though. Devs announced it

Yeah this coin will be at 10 or 20 dollarcents in notime like XRP did. Probably sometimes huge is coming. I think i buy more at current levels.

Where?

This shilling is too hard

Breaking 100 this week