Still laughing, faggots?

Still laughing, faggots?

PoSW WILL moon with dividends like this

Its got some shit to sort out. But its got value.

Sweden
Yes

>below 2k sat
>w-will still moon

are you by chance an african child?

Keep laughing while i stake my coins w/ the BEST PERSONAL SERVICE in the FUCKING GAME

I just got 22 more posw deposited. sweet. We are still in a big hole but this is nice. Hopefully, we get this rocket ship turned around soon.

how many coins you got? i didnt get that email and i have 3 millions

wow you really like shitcoins huh

i made 2 POSW out of 400 in a month

Shhh, OP. Let them seek the moon from the reflections in their puddles while the moon itself awaits for those patient worthy ones to look up into the heavens instead of in the dirt.

PosW has a bright future.

lol
All PoS (Piece of Shit) coins end up in a sewer.

how much posw do you have to get paid that?

So I made an account and sent some BTC over to it, but how do I buy actual POSW tokens?

Hit the exchange and buy some PoSW jfc man ask your mom for help

Also: Whales Accumulating

I'm a hardcore bagholder (over 70k POSW) but I honestly think it could still reach $1 this summer.

I haven't been on POSWallet in quite a while
Checking mah bois

ree ree I just got a little bit over 10

Optimism is good, friend. But summer is too optimistic. NEXT summer sounds much more likely.

Face it bro, PoSW is fucking dead. The whole team is retarded. Yeah they had a great idea but they fucking failed at the execution. The faggots can't handle even the slightest bit of critism without banning people. Not to mention the fact that they've stolen coins from several people. Do you know how they dealt with these alligations? They locked their fucking Bitcointalk ANN thread and deleted the posts and any post saying anything negative about PoSW.

These guys are scammers, they are raking it in by cashing in all the coins they delist at short notice.

I was a big PoSW shill but I've woken up to see what a fucking shit coin it really is. Get out before the coin hits 0 or continue clinging onto your false hope that it will rise again. It's your choice user.

I'll probably buy some when it hits back down to its trend line at 100 sats but at the same time its shit the bed so masterfully I almost just don't want to touch this shit with a 10 foot pole

The best time to buy is when somethig is in the shitter and seems hopeless though

nice FUD faggot. it's so dead that it's gonna be supported by the ledger hardware wallet in the next weeks. retard

What makes you think this adds any value to the coin? Anybody can pay to be supported by the ledger... Not to mention that it's completely useless for PoSW if you actually want to get your staking rewards and dividends. Keep coping though