There is no right or wrong there is only self interest

>there is no right or wrong there is only self interest

Prove me wrong protip you literally can't

How can I prove you wrong if there is no right or wrong?

This position completely dismantles liberal progressivism.

I believe my boss knows better than me.

OP BTFO

Human self interest should be for the entire species, not these fake borders and countries that have been developed somehow because of humans not being aware of what's important.

You're right. Nature also backs this up. But sometimes self interest can align with the interests of others.

>should

Why would I risk the resources I gather to provide for my genetic family for people who care nothing or know nothing of the ethical values I hold?

fpbp

-t Yang Zi

reality is what you can get away with

Replace species with race and you get /pol/.

What a bleak view of the world. There is a right and a wrong thing to do in every situation, objectively, it just matters how much of an honest, right person you are.

This is why belief in a higher power is important.

/pol/ did nothing wrong.
>entire species
where do you draw that line and why?

>Human self interest should be for the entire species

>should

I thought right and wrong didn't exist.

Agreed but there is both self interest AND doing what you believe is best for everyone else, which could be classified as self interest I guess because one person can't possibly know the needs of many

t. Ayn Rand

1/The Tao Te Ching
2/Compare all available translations
3/????
4/Profit

Self interest and altruism are two sides of the same coin. Each position a partial description of a bigger whole.
If you look at human behaviour from the pov of self interest you realize that if you want to advance your interests you have to most of the time be nice to people and get along.
And if you are looking at it from an altruistic point of view you reaslize that often by doing things for others you benefit yourself.

How can something that doesn't exist have an interest?

1+1=7 is wrong.

Math proves all. Not my fault you didn't specify that the question was about morality or something like that.

The idea of humans being a collective is a spook.

Absolute pleb tier.