Hashlet here. Should I kill myself?

Hashlet here. Should I kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

whattomine.com/merged_coins/2-eth-sc?utf8=✓&hr_eth=120&fee_eth=1&hr_sc=1600&fee_sc=1&p=650&cost=0.1&commit=Calculate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thats pretty good. keep up the great work while you can! you will be fired asap

Yes, but mail me your gpu's first.

specs?

I'm at 10 fuck you

4x rx 580s. Havent done the bios mod yet.

4x

damn cant you just get a personal computer with that many and just mine at the same time?

That was the original goal but the cards I bought took up 2.5 slots cause they were so big. So I have 2 on the motherboard and the other two on risers. Did not plan this out as well as I could have... But its working and theres room for more when I make some money back from this.

What case you using, then? What CPU, too?

Too hot. Need an open air rig. Also, buy rx 480's next time. Even the 4gb get 28 mh/card when you memshift the bios. The 580 gets like 26 max. You should see just over 100 mh/s for the rig.

Thermaltake core p5. Also some shit skylake Intel Celeron. Don't need a good cpu to gpu mine.

Nice, what motherboard, by they way?

asrock z170 oc formula. Probably bought a mobo that was a bit expensive but I intended to run all four gpus on the mobo at first

>he didn't make his own rsck out of $10 of wood
Kek

The tidiest rack by far.

Btw, are those things connected to a single PC?

Mobo is a bit expensive, but that's no problem if it makes good returns on investment.
Someone I know is doing 800MH/s on a single 970 mining Sia. Holy shit, what this'd do with Sia.

1060 gtx doing 1 gh/s here.

I have no fucking idea what i'm doing

I should test it with sia. Any reason to mine sia over ether?

Nope but I did make my own riser mount

Apparently, mining Sia for about 60 days gets you one BTC.

No way. Ill have to give it a try. Waiting for my first ethereum payout

You should, pretty sure that you'd get BTC quicker through your 580s, since you're probably mining at a faster rate than the cards used to create that figure.

I've been thinking about this for awhile. I have access to a dozen or so sites for free electricity and internet. Rarely visited plant rooms in buildings that I could set miners up in all over the place. I could make my own mini mining pool.

What are some low profile miners and what coins would be worth mining to take advantage of this? I wouldn't be able to setup rigs with 5 cards attached. Im thinking prefab self-contained nondescript boxes. I may have to throw a couple wireless internet sticks on some that don't have internet access

Sent ;)

wait, what happened to ASICs

Asics are btc and scrypt only. Ethereum has the dag which requires gpus

How are you getting such high hashrates with a single card?

reeeeee how long does this shit take to sync?

i was getting ~900mh/s on my 970 gtx before btw

forgot pic

bumperino

I'm thinking on setting up a miner. How much money per day I would make back with 4x 480RX mining SIA or ether at the current price?

t. newfag to this shit

Anyone?

whattomine.com

It looks like you would be wasting your time mining directly sia with RX 480, however you can dual mine eth and sia at the same time. With modded bios and overclock you should be able to do about 30 mh/s eth + 400 mh/s sia. Here what your rewards should look like using averaged hasharte and assuming 150w of power consumption per card + system.

whattomine.com/merged_coins/2-eth-sc?utf8=✓&hr_eth=120&fee_eth=1&hr_sc=1600&fee_sc=1&p=650&cost=0.1&commit=Calculate

I've been doing a lot of research about this and it seems like there's still good money to be made.

I have around $1200 to burn, at least initially, and as far as the calculators that I used go, it seems good enough to make a decent profit out of solo mining on ETH and ETC.

How much do you get per day OP? Are you solo or pool?

Yep. Have three of them running in my apartment. Have to keep then on separate outlets, otherwise the breaker trips. Probably gonna buy a server reck in the next two weeks and place all three of them on it for maximum efficiency.

what are you mining and how much are you generating per week / month?

im thinking of setting up a small mining rig, although my housemates are going to kill me when they see the power bill hah

BTC is asic only at this point. And ETH is the most profitable at the moment.

This is mine, but I'm down 10% because one of my pcie connections on my mobo suddenly stopped working. Might fuck with it tomorrow. But I have a total of 11 rx 480 4gbs, a titan x, and an m400 going at the moment. Electricity cost is about 150 per month. Revenue will be a little over a 1200, with internet put into consideration.

Damn, facing a tough choice whether to cash out half of my portfolio and buy a mining rig. Will take about 3 months to see an ROI and by that time the coins I sold may have mooned or bitcoin could have crashed.

Thanks a lot to you mate! Appreciate it.

How much would 1070 do?

i have a couple free hours to test it and see how it works, any resources on how to get started mining in a r7 260x?

Don't buy into the hype during a bubble. You'll see far better returns just trading crypto or dumping it all into BTC and cashing out at 3k.

t. hashlet

too late

Oh jeez.

Then all I have to say is: Mine Equihash and convert to ETH, then go long.

hmm i was thinking about ETC
I can mine about 38 a month. If they increase to $100 within the next year that's a pretty sweet ROI

ETC will be getting propped up next to ETH/BTC, but I really doubt it's going to $100.

Good luck either way.

thx user