$30 by row get in now faggots

$30 by row get in now faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopackage.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ethereum classic is just the shadow of ETH. Just drop it, it's not going to moon, it's not going to get any updates, it's never going to do what it was meant to be.

?

Bought 75 just in case, I love how throwing a thousand dollars around in crypto is fucking nothing and my friend asks me if I wanna go to Denny's and I say no I don't wanna spend the money

literally me. I'm making gains out the ass but I remain frugal in real life.

Why tf are we like this man... Yesterday i made $2k and today I ate a microwavable burrito that was $0.33

That's almost 10% of ETH's value. How long will it go on just speculation?

More money to make money.

It's the difference between a rich mindset and a poor one, friendo.

skimping on a healthy diet is the greatest false economy of all

So whats happening to ETC?

Nothing, its value is entirely regulated by pumps and dumps. No one uses it for anything.

True, but eating out all the time is 90% of why milennials are so poor.

ah, so by the looks of it, it's ready for a pumpin'?

I have a milk addiction. I drink 2L+ every day, its 6 Maple bux per 2L. F

I'd say its less eating out and more always going out drinking. Its several times more expensive getting crunk at the club with your girls than going to mcdonalds every other day.

Then again, generally those kind of people do both...

Pump this to 25 I would be happy.

With all my heart, 100% this. I'm spending ~$300 a paycheck (~25-30%) eating out. Or was until this week. Now I'm going to dump all that into crypto and watch my money go to the moon.

If you have a bunch of bitcoin but dont want to go through the trouble of having to convert it to USD, checkout cryptopackage.com/

It's frivolous spending in general imo, the people who go out for every meal generally speaking also buy more expensive clothes and stuff than the rest of us. They don't make their money work for them cuz they don't care to, they spend what they have and live paycheck to paycheck looking like they have it all together even when they don't

I dont think you realize how long ETH was stuck at ~$10-$15

hey i remember you when it was $6.

anyway, back to reality...

etc has the economy of btc and the technology of ethereum. anything written for ethereum can run on ethereum classic, and since the fees for transactions are adding up to ridiculous prices for ETH, making it entirely uneconomical for small transactions where the fees would exceed the price of the transaction, ETC fills the gap clearly, as the fees for etc are negligible.

eth cultists ignore this because "but that'll improve as soon as it switches to proof-of-stake!" not realizing that pos is years away for eth.

the emerald wallet will be out soon, and we'll start seeing a lot more ETC-based ICOs since the ETCDEV team won't have to be involved anymore.

etc is the sleeping giant.

How much do you have?

what he said. thats why im hodling 500 etc.

You realize the main reason ETH went up in value was because of the hard forks.

As soon as ETC existed it became the dumped side. ETC is Win ME to ETH's Win 98, and when ETH goes to PoS it will be the Win XP of the crypto world.

How long until an eth is worth over .1 eth?

You can eat well cheap. Check out the Veeky Forums sticky on food. Eggs, lentils, whey etc. All cheap.
Also, get fit. Also cheap and useful.

Widely regarded as the best?

When ETH goes PoS, it will hardfork again as many will still want PoW. So there will be 3 ethereum based cryptos - ETH(Pos), ETH(PoW) and ETC.

Also expect another hardfork or two of ETH(PoS) or ETH(PoW) as more dApps start actually using them and **things** happen and monies need to be recovered.

Etc*

>anything written for ethereum can run on ethereum classic
Anything really?

Holy fuck look at it go.

That's it mayne 5x margin too