Why is there still no info about bancor sale?

Why is there still no info about bancor sale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzBy5OUPGLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying Juden will let you in on their system

>he hasn't realised yet that with Bancor we all become crypto jews

>not wanting to impregnate sweet Galia and make Jewish babbies
youtube.com/watch?v=vzBy5OUPGLA

Galia is best girl

so what is Bancor

a system that will potentially set us up for McDonaldsCoin? StarbucksCoin? etc

potentially yes. Even Tryone will be able to make a cryptocurrency

I want to get in on this so fucking bad.

I've never bought at the ICO stage before but this looks like the fucking GRAND SLAM of cryptos for us...

Actually useful, normie-directed technology delivered by an obviously capable team of literal Jews.

Fuck.

Can either of you explain why it's better than ardor and waves? They both have coin setup with no programming necessary.

i have no clue man

Bancor looks like fucking facebook and twitter had an orgy and a token-child came out. The social aspect of it makes it normie-friendly. Nobody is going to set up a waves wallet or download an ardor wallet, but normies will definitely make a Bancor profile, click on a button and create "stacy coin"

anyone who supports bancor is a trader against Veeky Forums and everything we stand for

get the fuck off this site

can you explain more
I am literally just hearing of this for the first time

Watched video... She says local communities have their own currencies but doesn't give a single real world example (Hint: She's bullshitting, no one in the first world has a fucking local currency).

Then she says we need MORE fucking cryptocurrencies... WHY!?

We don't need McDonald's coin and Burger King Coin. We don't need it to be even easier to create new ICO's, most ICO's are already a scam and they want to create even more of them?

Fuck me sideways. This whole cryptocurrency thing is getting retarded.

Will still happily invest a little bit of BTC just because people are fucking retarded and don't understand why all these ICO's are bullshit with no real world value.

>We don't need McDonald's coin and Burger King Coin

i mean you can already buy a dunkin donuts card for example that you load up with money and use exclusively at dunkin donuts. Tons of people do this already. those are basically DunkinBux at that point, theres no way to get dollars out

so with DunkinCoin you would just have a wallet on your phone or whatever. You could send DunkinCoin to friends, or you could exchange for USD to pull money out of the market...

now im imagining an exchange that trades DNKC to MCDC where daytraders are literally trying to make profits off this fast food currency market

yeah you know what the whole thing is retarded im just high

trading against Veeky Forums is usually a smart move desu senpai

> These “smart tokens” hold one or more other tokens in reserve and enable any party to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens, directly through the smart token’s contract, at a continuously calculated price, according to a formula which balances buy and sell volumes.

From my understanding of this, these currencies will be backed by another more tangible currency, so more people aren't just creating new meme bux. Someone correct me if misinterpreting it.

But the name....

>(Hint: She's bullshitting, no one in the first world has a fucking local currency).
in one of their medium posts they explain that they have a lot of experience running local currencies in local communities in Israel
>Then she says we need MORE fucking cryptocurrencies... WHY!?
We need as many as people need, but Bancor doesn't just create them, it connects them, so that the long-tail of cryptocurrency can be used for its worth instead of being discarded for lack of liquidity
>We don't need McDonald's coin and Burger King Coin
speak for yourself
>We don't need it to be even easier to create new ICO's,
you can create tokens, you don't have to distribute them in ICOs
>most ICO's are already a scam and they want to create even more of them?
you are retarded
>Will still happily invest a little bit of BTC
then stfu

>tfw when you buy a big mac with your DNKC/MCDC trade profit

yeah they have a reserve ERC 20 token with normal liquidity, meaning even a total shitcoin would be redeemable for something like BANCOR or ETH without the need of an exchange partner
I just wonder if you have to purchase the reserve tokens for your coins yourself, you can't just make a meme coin, draw eth from some pool, convert all your shitcoins for eth and bail out

underated

a man can dream

Stacy's coin has got it going on
Its all I want and I've waited for so long
Shitcoin can't you see you're just not the coin for me
Because Stacy's coin is my moonticket you see

>tfw this will be just like those stoners who paid thousands of bitcoin on pizza

As much as people laugh about the pizza, if noone had ever bought pizza(or some other good) with bitcoin it probably never would have gotten to be worth anything. I hope the guy who was buying pizza kept a lot and is rich.

You're not retarded, user. This world is filled with absurdities and they're only becoming more grande as we proceed as a society.

You're right that there are DunkinBux backed by VISA, but what if there were a token which was backed by a network with nearly no overhead (by comparison)?

That is the appeal of these tokens from a capitalistic perspective. The cost of moving money around is high, and you're beginning to see it. Everyone is. And they want out.

Go long on the DunkinBux and the technology. There's no stopping it now that everyone is realizing its potential.

(I'm really far gone too, btw)

is Bancor the way

this

and the dude probably bought/owned BTC than what he paid for in the pizza

Why the fuck did they pick "Bancor" for the name? Fucking retarded kikes. What the fuck is a "Bancor", some guards name at Auschwitz? Fuckin oven dodgers.

If it can be sold to the right people, it's one of the many ways.

It's all a gamble right now. Kik will be the first people to demo the technology and truly understand it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor