Not buying the top PoR (proof of resource) coin

Not buying the top PoR (proof of resource) coin...

maidsafe.net/safecoin.html
>maidsafe.net/safecoin.html

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

safenetforum.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

explain more OP?

But I already have some... At 16k sats... Mad?

Proof of Resource enables the network to validate actions or services using a mathematically verifiable mechanism.

This process measures a Vault's ability to store and retrieve data chunks. This depends on the following criteria of the Farmer's computer:

CPU speed
Bandwidth availability
Disk space
Online time

This allows the proof to be a useful, measurable and immediately verifiable entity. Proof of Resource is a very efficient system.

Proof of Resource in the SAFE Network uses a process similar to a zero knowledge proof. In this case the checking mechanism does not require to know the content of any data to be checked, but must verify that the data is in fact held, and that it is held accurately.

Establishing Proof of Resource follows a series of steps:

A checking group of Vaults creates a random string
-This random string is sent encrypted to all holders of the data
-Each data holder takes this string, appends it to the original data, and hashes the result
-The result from each holder is collected and decrypted by the checking group and results of all holders are compared
-If any Vault returns a different result, it is considered to be compromised and is de-ranked

This mechanism is triggered on GET requests and during account transfers. Account transfers occur during churn events, and are the process of redistributing account data amongst affected Vault personas to accommodate their new arrangements and responsibilities. Proof of Resource is non-deterministic and randomised by the unpredictable data demands of Users. It is considered to be secure and uses zero knowledge, not to conceal content (as anyone can ask for any data), but to ensure any data which is contaminated is not required to be transferred.

Do you understand now why PoR is the future?

Hmmm...I'll look into this coin. Thanks user.

I've taken some wins in rdd, xby, and dgb

but ever since vox and moon, I've been itching to get some positive returns

fuck it, I'm all in with 2.3 btc

Gonna buy the dip
near the 24h ATL, so i don't see that fucking down lower anytime soon

when does the proof of resource happen?

How can I not want to shil a coin named MAID? Its actually at a prime dip now too. Good tip, OP. You just made me a few sheckles.

fuark those sell walls dont even exist

3.5 btc until an automatic 10% gain lol

P-please support the f-fabulous ride of M-MAIDcoin, user!

Ok, great.

Now provide an actual use case.

Personally, I'd rather not have my website hosting spread across 10 different computers on opposite sides of the world on garbage hardware when I can just pay to have my site stored local to my target demographic with automated backups on ECC RAM and SSD's.

Are you honestly making a tech claim against the widespread use of servers for decentralized hosting? Where do you think cloud and SAS comes from? Centralized web creates very specific and easily manipulated points of failure. Decentralized hosting creates a much more loss safe system through its massive network and spread.

Welcome to 2007, friendo. Perhaps it's time to ditch Windows for a bet and learn some Gentoo.

This...

Ok you've piqued my interest. I'm in for a few hundred just to see. It does look like a good price point.

Is this lambo-tier gains we're talking about or nah?

more like audi tier gains. It's near a 24 hour low and only bound to go up. How far up? not sure yet but the sell walls are super thin

dude don't fucking buy something you literally just learned about.. Do some research!!
>safenetforum.org

It's "finance a lambo" gains, which is the realist in me talking. Still, breddy smart move to buy if you're looking for a climb beyond this 24h ATL

You fucking retard. Amazon cloud services aren't hosting your website from some faggot 13 year olds 486 in Nigeria.

Yes, cloud computing exists, but it's still run on enterprise hardware. Intel Xeons, ECC RAM, SSD's.

Have fun running a site for an American business hosted in fucking Norway on a Core 2 Duo 2GB DDR RAM and 5200 RPM HDD. Enjoy latency destroying your SEO.

You know what a CDN is? You know what caching is?

> Oh but a server can be used for MaidSafe too and they can make money

Yes, I'm sure data centres will waste their resources on $0.000005 worth of MaidSafe Coins when they can get actual money they can spend off clients instead.

Ok, so maybe Freddy Joe Jnr wants to host his blog that gets 2 visitors a month, but no one else that actually cares about fast loading times is going to use consumer grade hardware spread all over the world to host any content they want quick access to. Freddy Joe Jnr can buy like an entire year worth of shared hosting from Go Daddy for like $20.

Why u mad doe?

>Freddy Joe Jnr can buy like an entire year worth of shared hosting from Go Daddy for like $20.

Thats what a load balancer is for, buddy