>0x
>Agrello
>Cofound.it
>Status
>MyBit
>TrueBit
>TenX
>BlockTix

will pick the best 5-10 out of those. Mysterium coming up tomorrow but might skip it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rexmls.com/video/REX_Explainer.webm
coinexchange.io/market/EQT/BTC
ifttt.com/applets/gqusEMNe-watch-the-introduction-of-bat-to-exchanges
ifttt.com/applets/RGeytUnD-watch-the-introduction-of-bancor-to-exchanges
ifttt.com/applets/NHqVjaLZ-watch-the-introduction-of-mysterium-to-exchanges
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems good

All look like absolute garbage.

>BAT
trash that will not work because nobody will want to turn on ads for pennies except extremely poorfags
>Kin
only 1 trillion will be liquid, the other 9 will go to Kik. use cases are meh.

> Missing aeternity

Don't post ITT asking some dumb ass question like "what is an ICO" or "how do I buy into an ICO" fucking google it asshole i'm not walking you through every single different ICO for shits and giggles, fuck off.

I'll post something more in depth now

>Bancor
lots of jews, ICO postponed to TBD date, supposed to allow you to switch between tokens effortlessly via some kind of bancor network token reserve and there is some kind of crypto facebook-y shit they're making with it.

>Basic Attention Token
brenden eich, pretty big name, and the idea is totally unique from what i can tell. getting the users is the a hard part and dealing with google possibly. BAT is going to be in their own brave browser, firefox/chrome browser extensions, and other applications, anything that the digital ad industry can touch i guess. ICO on the 31st at maybe 8 or 11 AM EST
>Mysterium
some kind of VPN that allows you to rent out your bandwidth and you i guess get paid in mysterium bux or whatever they're going to call it. might pass on it, starts tomorrow morning and don't currently have the ETH or BTC and don't want to drive to BTC ATM and deal with the bullshit. hopefully i don't regret that. doesn't seem like a huge idea.
>Civic
some kind of identity verification, founder also founded Gyft which i have actually used in the past and worked perfectly, no idea if this idea is good at all though, who knows right now. ICO is ~June 21st
>Patientory
using crypto for private health records, apparently won some regional awards, ICO on 31st
>Polybius
an attempt to create a regulated bank, apparently you get 20% dividends per year or some shit like that don't quote me. sounds like a ponzi scheme but haven't done enough research. ICO is on 31st
confirmed scam with 1 minute of research

I agree bat is bs, but people seem to be buying into the bs, wouldn't that be a good indicator of potential future value?

REX is the only one worth looking at. The only downside to it that I see is that it is very hard for common ppl to grasp. The real world problems that it solves are slightly obscure to ppl outside crypto. I have explained REX to multiple ppl IRL and 90% dont understand it and the other 10% have had their minds blown. Do NOT sleep on REX.

>Mysterium
this is going to be the first real decentralized VPN service. It could end up displacing TOR, or other VPN services.

Students at universities could set up farms to sell their schools bandwidth.

This could be huge

Explain it to me, please

explain to me user, im interested

pls explain

>make decentralized VPN service
>demande that everyone who wants to set up a node provide all their personal data
incredible how people will fall for this scam

this slavic twink made me so much goddamn money

Check out this link and then the image.
rexmls.com/video/REX_Explainer.webm

so it's literally just stock tokens

aren't a lot of ICO's doing that. or, hell, most ETH tokens?

cont.

>Tezos
new blockchain that evolves over time making it "future proof" and more efficient
>Kin
the kik mobile app is making a token to buy shit on kik or whatever. obviously huge user base but apparently fishy way their distributing at the ICO, 10 trillion tokens and they're only giving 1 trillion out.
>Rex
an attempt to innovate the process of renting and leasing or whatever via some real estate website i guess. seems a bit stupid but their website is very well done and maybe i'm not seeing something big. ICO isn't until like july i guess.
>0x
allows you to exchange between ethereum assets, whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean. sounds like a way less hyped bancor.
>Agrello
AI that helps you create legally binding smart contracts
>Cofound.it
venture capital shit, helps people make startups
>Status
supposedly this is like a mobile OS based around ethereum
>MyBit
"commoditizing solar panel installation and other forms of renewable energy, investors and landowners can crowdfund the coming decentralized energy grid. With Mybit, investors get security on their investment, while landowners get access to investors willing to help in exchange for profit. By standardizing and automating setup, sales, and dividends, Mybit takes you one step closer to an equitable economy."
>TrueBit
"TrueBit gives Ethereum smart contracts a computational boost. Don't let Ethereum's gas limit drag your imagination! A novel incentive structure guarantees fast, reliable, and affordable results without third-party trust."
who the fuck knows basically
>TenX
something that connects all blockchains together
>BlockTix
a crypto ticketmaster

desu the more i read about these the less interested I am

>all their personal data
I'm running a node right now and just gave them an email and an ETH address.

To a certain extent, yes. The kicker here is that this deals with real estate. For me personally I feel the most comfortable with things that involve real estate and or banking. Not only does REX bring the blockchain to life by attaching a commodity to it but it could potentially be released in time for both the 2018 rally and a possible pop of the real estate bubble in a few years.

If you are even slightly interested in tezos I would reccomend giving BOScoin a look. This coin could be a sleeping giant.

mitebcool.jpg

BOScoin is a scam

and this sounds neat, but wouldn't each property need its own "token"?

Mysterium will probably work with Big V and a Myst-Ethereum MySpace will begin the new age of Personal Computing. You heard it here lads.

Yep, buy in get out quick tho

Try to sell on the initial fervor created when the token is released on exchanges.

I suggest you look into the team behind it and the rapid technological growth in South Korea.

only BAT and Bancor have any potential out of these.

and even that's a strech

I'm interested in Bancor, Mysterium, and BAT personally.

>Mysterium will probably work with Big V and a Myst-Ethereum MySpace will begin the new age of Personal Computing.
In an age where 80%+ of the population posts all their shit on social media with their real identities attached I doubt that full anonymity is going to takeoff.

So it's blockchain for pedos, drug dealers, bomb makers, and sex workers. I'm in now as long as I don't have to download the wallet bc I don't want shit running on anything I got. New, faster dark web is all I see.

>he doesn't know it's a scam
prepare your anus

Now you've got it, I do think it'll be worth more than their initial valuation of ~$10 million they're asking for. Planning on putting 1BTC into it.

What are they having trouble raising that price though? Already open and not full.

That's interesting. Thank you for posting.

Novel application. I do like it

I don't have any experience with ICOs. Are tokens consistently more valuable than the initial buy-in? BAT does indeed seem like bullshit.

What do you mean? Its not open until tomorrow.

why shouldnt i just wait until after ICOs and buy during the initial dip?

some skyrocket immediately after

there is no guarantee the dip will come close to the ICO price. it typically does not because you'd be fucking yourself over in the process. it typically only happens because it ends up being a scam and people are trying to get out of it before it dies and you become a literal bagholder. that's all. ICOs with potential, there is no benefit to tanking at the exchange. this is why people sometimes buy into shitty ICOs and shill it, then dump at launch for a quick coin because they know that's all it was worth. the stuff in this thread aren't really in that zone.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I imagine very few if any ico buyers would want to sell below initial buy in price?

>Correct me if I'm wrong but I imagine very few if any ico buyers would want to sell below initial buy in price?
see, you say that...

have you watched the price after ICOs?

The "dip" you're thinking of that you see after most ICOs is not it dipping to below ICO price. It is a few people buying very expensive coins as soon as its listed on exchanges. ANT for instance has never sold on an exchange for as low as even 2x the ICO price but the graph still looks like this.

why would people buy into an ico and then immediately sell for a loss without waiting to see what happens. Obviously I'm talking about legitimate projects that show promise, scam pump and dump coins probably tank but that's not a dip, why would you buy into that after the dump happened?

+1

don't know where these people are getting the idea that any of the investors would let the price go below buy in price.

Oh I see.

people don't think it will go, or they just need money ASAP, that's all. weak hands etc... whatever you know?

so the moment it's listed I put up sell orders at 10x the ico price and someone will buy it?

If you're fast enough dump it down to whatever price you're willing to take for it. I know I will. The issue is that I bet the only people who are fast enough are the ones who actually work for the exchanges since I don't know of any way to find out if a coin is added immediately.

Can you share your wisdom on why it's a scam?

no

How do I do this?

To much coins these days.

Team leader of Mysterium recently posted an article on Medium about how their MVP Program surpassed their expectations X10. They have a workable product as is. I see a lot of potential here. Nerds are gonna milk the fuck out of this tech. Putting in at least 1 ETH in this which is a lot for me cuz poorfag.

first big ICO coming up in several hours

who else here is going /mysterium/ ?

Why do they say that if you are a US citizen that you aren't allowed to participate in the ICO?

I'm not sure

prison state

HOLY SHIT AMERICANS CAN'T DO THE MYSTERIUM ICO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING SHIT

damn i'm really glad i didn't buy ETH tonight for this shit.

also they want to know all of that? fuck that shit, i wouldn't have bought in anyway.

coinexchange.io/market/EQT/BTC

very low market cap
concept looks solid
better get in before FOMO kicks in

Aequity is looking ok. Yanislav Malahov helped with the development of Ethereum.
Sounds a little risky but its got a couple more hours with a 50 AE bonus which lowers the risk a little if it flops.

you get that if you pick the I have an american password option?

you mean aeternity? that one also doesn't allow us residents if I'm not mistaken

Yes. Getting tired with all this reading. The US block seems to be a trend with newer ICO's. I think its a legal issue with investing in startups. Don't think it makes a single ounce of difference, not like anyone could find out.

yeah exactly, after you spend your USD on ether, that's it, you're just an anonymous internet citizen, who cares about passports

thanks user

eth addresses don't contain country of origin
use your fucking brain

>I don't know of any way to find out if a coin is added immediately.

I just made an IFTTT applet that emails you when your exchange of choice tweets about BAT, Mysterium or Bancor.

Should I make it public?

>I'll put a tip jar in the email as well if you make gains on it pls tip ;)

Is the Bancor ICO a scam or something, it's not even been released how to contribute and it's meant to be today

Yes user pls share

ifttt.com/applets/gqusEMNe-watch-the-introduction-of-bat-to-exchanges
>BAT
ifttt.com/applets/RGeytUnD-watch-the-introduction-of-bancor-to-exchanges
>Bancor
ifttt.com/applets/NHqVjaLZ-watch-the-introduction-of-mysterium-to-exchanges
>Myst

If you want to test it out,just point it to your tweeter and tweet something with the keywords (BAT, Bancor, Myst)

>mfw I hate twitter and setup an account with a burner just so I can do this
>the email acct on your IFTTT should be one you check often though, preferably one where you get notified on your phone
>actually, I could make more apps that push a msg directly to your phone

You forgot Radix

How does receiving the tokens from ICOs work?
I know I have to set up an automatic transaction from Parity to get in first, but where are the tokens going to be sent?
The wallet sending the money is clearly an ETH one, and it's not like MEW where it just automatically stores all kinds of tokens, is it?

thank you

BAT is a fucking scam. They are only valuing 1ETH @ $150. So you are basically giving them $50 for free.

Fuck that

mysterium sale is over. I put 2 eth because why not

Can somebody answer this, please?
I want to get into ICO but I can't find anyone addressing this point, everyone just uses MEW as a modell

yes most icos require you have a mew or a similar wallet

I use Parity and the wallet it automatically created on the first boot of the program, will that work?

don't ask me, I know nothing about the technical part, I just read the instructions on the ico pages, which I'd advise you do also if you want the most accurate information

Aeternity will be the surprise insane success

Can't believe no one has mentioned Minexcoin. They are literally giving 30% bonuses right now.

I'm all in Bancor because of Galia.

So I'm not the only one here