Tee Chink Wave is Coming

So when does this bank holiday end in China and the Chink sell-off begin?

Hopefully immediately after I can sell my ETH on Tuesday so I can buy in for more

what if they all see the mini crash and buy in instead??

Dont ever think sell your coins fucker

Hodl like a soldier smelly pedo

This whole chinese thing is just a jewish meme.

Don't fall for it, keep your coins.

>bank holiday
>somehow relevant to crypto
off yourself

24hrs from now.
Hope you all have your buy orders pre-set nice and low.

Why is half of Veeky Forums saying the chinese are going to sell off and dump, and the other half saying they're going to pump it up to 250?

Can someone substantiate one of these claims?

If there's one thing you can rely on, it's Chink greed. Another thing you can rely on is extreme volatility while they play with monopoly money. No exchanges are being allowed to cash out to the People's Bank of China until new regulations hit in June.

Nobody really knows where our yellow overlords are going to take us. Watch Bitfenix trends and make your decisions based on them, though.

The Huobi exchange adoption is really overblown too. It only represents 3% of CN tx in crypto from what I remember

The exchange it's being added to isn't that big apparently. The news is already being priced in as we speak and when people realize it's not going to moon, profits will be taken.

I personally think the price is being manipulated up a bit in preparation of a dump to cash in on the hype. Think LTC pre-segwit but not as extreme

I havent been here that long to know about LTC desu, I first bought ETH at 158 because I didnt know about Veeky Forums till a week ago.

Can you please explain more specifically what's happening in China at all? I've only been able to piece together bits and pieces. From what I understand, China trades Bitcoin and ETC, they have no exchanges which trade ETH except Huobi which was just added very recently, right? Or will it be added in 24 hours?

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Huobi is opening ETH trading on their exchange in 24hrs but they're a relatively small volume exchange. The price increase you see now is driven by hype as a result of this news combined with a lack of understanding of what it means.
Once it opens and it becomes evident there's no sustained upward movement, a selloff will occur combined with extensive shorting. It will get dumped. That's what I see happening before it settles back in around the 140-150 mark.

I also think it will briefly, in the chaos, touch close to $100 similar to friday and have buy orders all the way down.

Does China trade ETH right now? Do they have their own version of Polo and Kraken, and Huobi adding ETH could be compared to ETH being added to their Bittrex?
Were you referring to when LTC was added to Coinbase and the price shot up from like 25 to 38 in minutes and came right back down? Is that what can happen?

If China trades ETH right now then why can't the price continue increasing at the same rate it has been? If Huobi is a low volume exchange then it shouldn't matter, the other high volume exchanges should remain at the same levels.

Sorry but I am newfag and these types of questions aren't exactly something I can google

I asked about whether China trades ETH in another thread and someone answered "China doesn't trade it for another 24hrs and the exchange that's trading it is only a tiny % of the market."

Why was he saying that China doesnt trade it fr another 24 hours? What does he mean by this?

>If China trades ETH right now then why can't the price continue increasing at the same rate it has been?

Why would it? Who's going to buy it at ever increasing prices? The only new news to move the price of ETH is this Chinese listing and it's relatively insignificant.
It's not "China" trading it. That gives the impression it's going to be traded on the same volume and interest as BTC. It's not. However people have the wrong impression that it is and that's why the price is creeping up forming a mini-bubble.
When it becomes apparent this isn't the case, the people FOMOing from now until tomorrow will get dumped on. There are people right now buying with the expectation that it's going to "moon" to $300, $500, $1000!! When it doesn't and the sell-off begins, it will be a race to the exit.

Same with bitcoin. This slow rise back up to $2300 is supposedly "the return to norm" before a continued uptrend. It's not, it's a dead cat bounce and an exit for those still holding who want to move on.

Because the bank holiday, so sequence of events: Bank holiday ends (when the fuck is this), chinese are able to trade eth due to a new exchange opening up that handles a sliver of the market place there. But the real odd ball comes when chinese goverment allows for chinese withdrawal of funds from exhchanges (doubley when the fuck is this). Most speculate that chinese will immediately liquidate their coins to usable cash taking out a huge % of the marketplace. People are saying this because the chinks fear the slantier chinks will freeze their money and they wont have any form of access until the next foreseeable future. So wouldnt you pull all your money if a government man opened a window and said you may take this freshly pie you just baked, or you could leave it with us for safe keeping until we decide to open the window again whenever that might be. So am i wrong on any points here?

The exchange it's being listed on doesn't open ETH trading until May 31st midday +8 gmt. That's 24hrs from now.
No one in china is trading eth at the moment on an exchange.

Price average that shit. Buy half now and either immediately half later when it raises or wait until maximum dip if it doesn't.

Limits are good but expect a whale to fuck them up if you don't set them to a high percentage.

I would assume it could continue for the same reason it has up until this point; people see it mooning and dont want to miss out. Thats what drove ETH up from the 90s to the 200s in the first place.

But I understand your explanation, seems to be the exact same reason BTC crashed earlier this week; super quick rise to unsustainable price levels and then everyone who got in at the top panic sold when the price stagnated and that crashed the price real hard real fast.

Ok but thats just a single low volume exchange. Are there other chinese exchanges that trade ETH? Can they trade now? If not then why not?

I have sold exactly half my coins in anticipation for either event. If it dips hard I have fiat to average down, if it moons then I still have half my coins to get some profit

Thanks for answering all my questions guys, I really appreciate it

Its going to be a reverse crash on May 31 and June 1st.

Screenbraap this post

>Are there other chinese exchanges that trade ETH?
No
>Can they trade now?
No
>If not then why not?
They don't care about ETH at the moment and ETC seems to have taken a stronger foothold. I think the DAO hardfork turned them off but Im just guessing

What coin we talking about?

None.

The Chinese arent selling shit. Theyre continuing to pour capital into it.

dead cat bounce my ass